Countries with no digital bank how can people get their earning?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Countries with no digital bank how can people get their earning??

Hello my dear friends I have an inquiry about countries that do not have digital banks How can customers of these countries withdraw their funds from digital banks such as payeer or bitcoin Are there any intermediate global banks that perform this process and transfer to those countries where there are no electronic banks please help

My country doesn't have support for digital banks, if i want to withdraw my earnings i need to do it via in intermediate person who can withdraw from outside of the country and give me money

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

4 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

My country doesn't have support for digital banks, if i want to withdraw my earnings i need to do it via in intermediate person who can withdraw from outside of the country and give me money

The question my friend do you trust in this intermediate persons will they give you your money or not ?? 

So you are in abig dangerous with them

I don't think there is any country which have not any digital banks. Now every country have banks. But you can say that most of countries Bank didn't accept international transactions. Then there are third parties sites which give you withdraw to your bank. 

• +2 2

they can withdraw their earning from their yobit account to a friend of yours and he can get you the money when coming to your country or if you don't have a friend then a  known company that will do the same as if you had a friend but they will take a fee for sure

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, issa123h said:

How can customers of these countries withdraw their funds from digital banks such as payeer or bitcoin Are there any intermediate global banks that perform this process and transfer to those countries where there are no electronic banks please help

All banks have wire transfers. You need to find a service that your banks accept for deposits purposes.

This can be a cryptocurrency exchange. If this is option is not available, like if there is a possibility that the bank won't accept direct wire transfer from a cryptocurrency exchange for any reason, then you can trade your crypto to paypal or Western Union. You can find certain options at paxful and perhaps localbitcoins. Although I'm not sure if they require KYC now or not. I haven't used them for a while.

Edited by BTC Future

There is no need for banks in my opinion, it is very easy to deal with a reliable broker, for example in my country there are many brokers who have accounts abroad and buy and exchange cryptocurrencies and transfer them to their bank accounts and take a percentage of the profits on the discharge of any customer

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, yato987 said:

they can withdraw their earning from their yobit account to a friend of yours and he can get you the money when coming to your country or if you don't have a friend then a  known company that will do the same as if you had a friend but they will take a fee for sure

Thanks for this good advice we want to get the benefit for all countries in all over the world with the countries wich did not have any digital bank 

There is many alternative way to send your money to your bank even if you dont accept that,just search for localbitcoin or paxful and you have many way to do that 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

Well, i think there has country will having some digital banks which is you can withdraw using your phone, laptops and more, there has banks are availing apps so that we can transact online using our digital money but you cannot withdraw some money in digital platform. I hope you may understand.

• +1 1

For countries that do not have digital banks, the withdrawal process is done through a broker called where we send money to him in exchange for payment in our country’s currency and I think this method is very safe

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In my city, the banks do not do this, but I can use the help of local people to carry out the exchange process between currencies. I think that soon there will be official bodies in all countries of the world that will enable us to withdraw money

18 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

Sorry to ask which country you belongs bro where digital banks not support, because present we are live in digital world, and every small country  doing online transaction,but don't be hurt just I need the details present also some countries still for away form digital banking means its really sad news.

• +2 1

I think it is much hard to withdraw their money, they can withdraw it in different currency not their country's currency that's what I think.

20 hours ago, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends I have an inquiry about countries that do not have digital banks How can customers of these countries withdraw their funds from digital banks such as payeer or bitcoin Are there any intermediate global banks that perform this process and transfer to those countries where there are no electronic banks please help

I am one of this country's, and we don't have access to sell our crypto coins and receive through our banks but we use p2p transactions, we search persons who want to buy the bitcoins or want to sell and we exchange with them, but its hard because the price rate is low.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Sorry to ask which country you belongs bro where digital banks not support, because present we are live in digital world, and every small country  doing online transaction,but don't be hurt just I need the details present also some countries still for away form digital banking means its really sad news.

Many 3rd world countries still have this problem, also countries that are banned by the US government means they can't use services like paypal

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I can see that there are many brokers now that we can buy and sell from them.  We learn a lot from them as they work in different ways by linking up with the outside country.  So I think it is better to do it from a broker

The only way for them to withdraw it is to trust it and make transaction with other people or much better from their relatives living from other part of the world where digital money are allowed.

This is a difficult task to take because who can you trust outside your country that you will send them your money and you expect them to send it back to you except if you have relative abroad this can be done through intermediate person

On 5/17/2020 at 8:16 PM, issa123h said:

The question my friend do you trust in this intermediate persons will they give you your money or not ?? 

So you are in abig dangerous with them

Just don't deal with insane sums. My friend prefers to cash out sometimes in fiat cash money, and he wants to avoid the paper trail so he set up meetings with trusted buyers from Localbitcoins.com etc in coffee houses.

On 5/17/2020 at 10:05 PM, issa123h said:

I think Western Union money transfer or Money Gram still work in such countries so that users might receive their physical cash.They might send or exchange your Payeer or Perfect Money balance to the exchange which support Western Union.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:34 AM, magd said:

There is no need for banks in my opinion, it is very easy to deal with a reliable broker, for example in my country there are many brokers who have accounts abroad and buy and exchange cryptocurrencies and transfer them to their bank accounts and take a percentage of the profits on the discharge of any customer

yes ..you said it correct .in my country also there is having such facility so that nobody have to goo to bank door and ask for exchanging currencies and that too standing ina  queue.we just need a broker or 2nd party exchange shops to exchange our currencies with some minimum fees

Cryptocurrency can't be withdrawn direct to the bank but with the help of P2P exchange sites like paxful,Localbitcoins and many more you can sell your bitcoins to buyers who will later credit your bank account with fiat it's quick and easy.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Majority of the countries don't have digital banking, but they do have agents that do buy the coins and send them their worth in their local currency. This has been the way many people do exchange their coin

• +2 1