Why Binance bought the CoinMarketCap? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Why Binance bought the CoinMarketCap?

On 17.05.2020 at 03:49, MCSGlegend said:

Yes, Binance may have done this to improve its rating, but It can also advertise its exchange on the site for free,or advertise its Trust Wallet. 

Possible. The site has achieved great popularity. Large masses of people visit it. The first reason is probably advertising. And perhaps after the purchase, new options will be added to the resource.

This is a good benefits for them to acquire a good coin tracking sit s, they have  good plan for the coinmarketcap, they will modified it and the new ranking of the sites that depends on the traffic is a good way to rate the exchanges we have in cryptocurrency

• +2 1

15 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

As a member said, the main goal is to bring more customemrs to Binance and also get even more misibility. 

Trust Wallet + CoinMarketCap + Binance...

Thank you, dear, yes, this is the goal most likely, but there is also more, not just "trust Wallet + CoinMarketCap + Binance Exchange "I heard from one of the members here that Binance intends to buy a wazirx exchange as well as don't forget the last card that I issued and shared with Brave Browser and many more.

They have done this deal in order to improve their level and the Binance platform is currently one of the best platforms, this increases the trading options on the platform and the number of visitors who enter the platform

On 5/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, UT2001 said:

Binance is one of the worlds biggest and most popular exchange and coinmarketcap is one of the worlds biggest coin and exchange review site with lots of traffic. I am guessing Binance sees a great opportunity for marketing alone with the amount of traffic that coinmarketcap generates.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is  great move that Binance created because they bought coinmarketcap so that they could achieve high rankings in the coin ranking and It will attract those who want to have cyrptocurrencies.

For Binance exchange 400 mil is nothing and I think for a big exchange like binance it would be a great addition to them and I don't think they waste their money at all, every time that binance took over any project or development they made it at least a bit better so I'm hopping that after some time we see some significant development in coinmarketcap website and how it acquires different forms of data from coins.

Congratulation for binance on  this bog work buying like this website all we know this web site will have a good future so this is true step from binance

On 5/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, mdmusa said:

Perhaps they thought that coinmarketcap was employed by many folks for links to their exchanges. so that they can clearly try and promote binance, and most of those comes would like some way to advertise the comes of these agency paid from pretend volumes. increasing like associate degree octopus on each facet of the crypto world, benance's ance binance may be a terribly robust company and can stay one in every of the simplest firms within the world during this regard. i believe the rationale is to extend the will to become the foremost necessary platform for cryptocurrencies within the world.

Binance has its long arms extending to everything in the world of Crypto, they have taken over and bought many important companies, sites and exchanges and are also making their own Visa-like card. Binance is one of the best exchanges, but I don't like their control over everything.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, mdmusa said:

Perhaps they thought that coinmarketcap was employed by many folks for links to their exchanges. so that they can clearly try and promote binance, and most of those comes would like some way to advertise the comes of these agency paid from pretend volumes. increasing like associate degree octopus on each facet of the crypto world, benance's ance binance may be a terribly robust company and can stay one in every of the simplest firms within the world during this regard. i believe the rationale is to extend the will to become the foremost necessary platform for cryptocurrencies within the world.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is a great move that Binance bought coinmarketcap because they want to have a higher rating to make binance more appealing and I think that there is more reason that they bought coinmarketcap. 

I believe that if binance actually bought coinmarketcap for such huge price it definitely worth it, there are very rare cases when big companies buy smaller ones and don't get profit from it.

12 hours ago, Rezort said:

I believe that if binance actually bought coinmarketcap for such huge price it definitely worth it, there are very rare cases when big companies buy smaller ones and don't get profit from it.

It is possible my friend, but in general I do not think that anyone can pay this huge sum for nothing !!! Certainly, Binance will benefit a lot from this deal, although that is not directly seen by people.

I never got this news that Binance bought to he coinmarketcap, well I think there have their reason for buying it in such a huge amount, thanks for sharing the information atleast I got updated now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

I never got this news that Binance bought to he coinmarketcap, well I think there have their reason for buying it in such a huge amount, thanks for sharing the information atleast I got updated now.

Yes my friend, in fact Binance bought  coinmarketcap site for a huge amount of 400 million$, they must have great plans to take advantage of the site with this huge amount that was paid to buy the site. Especially it has great popularity and good reputation.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:59 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

it could be because they wanted to improve their rankings, but also think about it, millions of users visit the site so they can earn a lot of money from the traffic to CoinMarketCap as well

That's right so we can say that's their strategy to earn more. 

They bought the coin market cap for them to earn lots of profit from the users. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I think Bitcoin dominates the entire crypto market.  And she did this in order to remain the number one currency in the coinmarketcap site because most investors rely on this site to collect information before entering any deal

Dear we are not talking here about bitcoin's dominance but we are talking about Binance's dominance on cryptography and the purchase of the coinmarketcap site, if you have good information on the subject please kindly put here and I hope you are subscribed within the subject.

There are various reasons why binance made this great purchase with a not indifferent economic effort first of all and why coinmarketcap is the leader of the price comparison and altcoin ranking sites second because being visited by many users generates a profit not indifferent with the various advertisements

On 5/24/2020 at 1:37 AM, Crypto123 said:

It is possible my friend, but in general I do not think that anyone can pay this huge sum for nothing !!! Certainly, Binance will benefit a lot from this deal, although that is not directly seen by people.

Yes you are right and I think that there is a reason why binance bought coinmarketcap which I think that they will mainly use it to gain more popularity and with that popularity they can earn the trust of the users and people wil try using binance now

It is possible that the site did this in order to manipulate the final result
But I think that buying the site with this huge amount in order to just manipulate the result, I don't think anyone will do that

On 5/26/2020 at 12:23 PM, koussai999 said:

It is possible that the site did this in order to manipulate the final result
But I think that buying the site with this huge amount in order to just manipulate the result, I don't think anyone will do that

We do not say that it was manipulated by Binance, but it is certain that Binance will not pay this huge amount for nothing, inevitably there are many things that Binance will benefit from buying the site. this is normal.

I think the COIN CAP market is very popular and deserves to be paid that amount by the BINANCE platform and I think it has done so to expand its control over cryptocurrencies.

THINK POSITIVE

I have not heard about this deal except through your participation and I believe that the goal of purchasing this site with this huge amount has many goals such as seeking to increase the classification and adding new things and features in addition to seeking to place free advertisements of its own

Binance are the best exchange it is very fast to add new coins and token for very low price. Coinmarketgap is very good sites which gives information and rank of the coins. It will be very good strategy from the binance.

I think it's a good deal from Binance that I personally think wants to be the one to control everything on the web if I pay 400 million dollars for a website I imagine what's layers of doing in the future 

17 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think it's a good deal from Binance that I personally think wants to be the one to control everything on the web if I pay 400 million dollars for a website I imagine what's layers of doing in the future 

Yes, indeed, Binance likes to control everything important in Crypto. Coin Market Cap is one of the very important sites on which most people depend on obtaining their information about prices, the rank of coins and exchanges.

it's a good news for crypto holders, we know that Binance is the most popular and trusted exchange in crypto currencies industry. i think they have gained more attention from the users by this, because they are now more strong for own rating system.