Following is more important than getting follower - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

On 5/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I agree, we can also follow each other for us to be notified or easily see when someone we follow posted a new topic. 

Also by following someone we can learn from their post no matter if they are experts or not. 

That's true, for every people we followed in this forum we will get notifiedf for every post that they will have. It will help you to get some idea on how to create quality posts especially if you follow the expert one. 

For me as a beginner, it's better to follow senior members who're making quality content that is very useful to all of us  because we will learn from them and be inspired by their reputation.

Yah you are right but the thing is still same because if you make good post in forum then basically member will follow you so that you dont need go hope for follower again.. Thus if every one focus on DOING good post only then without any doubt no one need to think about getting followers.. Hope you understand                 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You should achieve a percentage of the followers you follow. The two things are important and useful for you to keep up with the latest posts.

I do not think it is necessary for me to follow anyone, I have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies before I joined this forum. But I still do follow some people while some have followed me. For me, with the level of my experience, I do not think it is necessary for me to follow. But, still do follow what I like. But as for newbies, it is good to follow old members, to know how they post and follow the norm of posting on the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, Ditiya said:

I thnik I follow peple more than people follow me ,I dont know why but it's like I see many good user hthat metic to be follwed that's why and they have more experience than me and i can learn from them

Oh I also have few followers and I follow more people, this is because most people are thinking that this forum has become instagram where having more followers is more important than following other people, this is an absurd pride that unfortunately is happening in this forum

• +1 1

Following good contributors in the forum is indeed much better than getting followers because when you follow someone you will be getting notifications of what ever post he/she made in the forum when you in it at the account settings and I think that will give you opportunity to learn more on what ever helpful stuffs they post in any section of the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

You are right we should follow members so hat we can receive notifications anytime when they will post a new topic. We need to have quality topics so that we can get followers to our accounts.

• +1 1

To me both of them are good because you will benefit and they will benefit from you which I think is the perfect solution in this forum. You can get any follower as long as you don't make good contribution both in terms of post and creation of topics and you yourself I know you won't follow anyone that doesn't have a lot of reputations because you will assume that person is not a good contributor but nevertheless I also prefer following people so that I can learn more from them.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/18/2020 at 5:27 AM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes you are right instead of getting more followers we should follow those members who always used to post informative topics and their perception might be helpful for us so it is very important to follow some reputed members

Yeah hats true, it will help us also to get some idea on how they create useful topics. We can also get notified of their post, read and understand it to gain good knowledge. It's better if we follow the members that we think a good poster.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

would alot better if they followed who those had great ideas and also being creative on other ways also how old their account is depends too so watch out they might give fake creative ideas causing waste of time so always check their account even their post is low that means they arent that active but does well.

I would like to follow some people but I am still try to get the how to use the forum and I will sure later follow many member that are help with their information and their knowledge. I will want to become better and I have already spot many of the top quality leader and expert in cryptotalk. If we do that all then we will earn by becoming growht in the forum and experience.

That's true. It's because when you are following, there's a possibility that you can get much more knowledge about something. unlike when you are being followed, you are the one that will share your knowledge to them. And there are some time that you didn't about that thing. 

• +1 1

Following the right people is very important because they are the ones that will teach you and help you when you have problems and advise you with correct comments. I also recommend blocking people that constantly post wrong information as they are just diverting and reducing our chances of growing and gaining experience.

Maybe you can be right, because it will not be thats fair if you are not following others while you are waiting others to follow you, so we must think what will be happened if all people will be wait to be followed than follow others. 

• +2 1

Yes, this is true because everyone needs to learn everything new and good knowledge comes from reading. If I talk about reading, I must read everything that is useful and new. For that good members who publish good topics it is important to follow them and benefit from them and the next time from the alert button I will turn on someone I follow  Publish case

I don't see an importance in any of these. I don't understand why this is important in social media either, it just covers a fake need some individuals or some companies have to make them looks like they have many people interested in them. Social media are fake in everything though but forums are different. There are people that have certain knowledge and interests but they don't need to follow each and won't make most of the members feel better if they have followers or not.

• +1 1

i agree with that , for me i don't really find it important if i have followers or not , i always follow members whose posts are unique and helpful to learn from them , also those who write such type of posts  , may have a lot of written topics in their profile so i check them to learn more from their experiences

• +4 1

The most important thing to do is to read, when you read you get ideas of what to do in this places, its always good that when you follow people its because of the ideology and the good content they provide. I have a couple of people I do follow and this is to make sure that I get lots of their content because that would be a perfect thing for us

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 9/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, guatazoo said:

Maybe you can be right, because it will not be thats fair if you are not following others while you are waiting others to follow you, so we must think what will be happened if all people will be wait to be followed than follow others. 

Exactly why we Wait anyone follow us then after we follows, it's not a deal where first you follow then I follows you, if we like any member content are thinks that member post good knowledge information,

then don't hesitation to follow him, because he/ she better knowledge compare to us, if we follow them then we learn so much knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Everyone has a different opinion. Your theory is good, but it may be that the rest of you don't have as much knowledge as you have. That's why you want to have more followers. There are many possibilities and your idea is not bad

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like to follow people that have a lot to offer and this forum seem to have many expert members that I love reading their articles and learn a lot from this. We have to follow the correct people that are the experts and usually they are the ones with the highest reputation and likes on their posts.

Yes following other people who are senior member in this forum is great thing because they are the experienced member in this forum and we can learn lot of things from there post and can improve our learning 

What will someone do by getting followers? Are they gonna get more reaction to their posts? Simply no. Even if someone follows you doesn't mean he/she will be stalking you all the time so don't find a way to gain followers find a way to earn and learn.

Here are many expert members if you want to get more knowledge so then follow them because you will learn the great information which the expert members have so getting following isn't easy here if you have a great knowledge and experience then people will follow you..