Following is more important than getting follower - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Yeah obviously this is a valid argument and yeah same like to your argument i have no craze to increase my followers i also follow the experienced and the Sr members of this forum who posts useful, informative and full of knowledge topics to get knowledge about crypto currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend here all of them are like the community of the cryptotalk. We have to face the problems at this forum.  So we can easily takes helps from our seniors, they will surely solve our problems. So I think following is more important then a follower to perform well 

Hello!

Yes you are right we have to start follow other not jst wait to make followers, for this i have good idea that work like a team in this forum we need to stay as a family and give everyone good reputation and other will give you.

Seniors are basically our teachers. They well experienced. Nobody teaches you just like them. Because they suffer from the way we enjoy. So following them we can learn a lot of information.

You are right friend, we have to follow senior members if we want to know well about this forum. Then we can easily understand about it and we can make a good post. If we have good knowledge we can easily get followers.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

From your post I will start to follow people that post Good Contact I don't care about my followers I want to get knowledge first I get knowledge for this and then I post a good content because I seen many people that not containing good content.Nowadays I am getting knowledge through your posts.

I am also agree with your opinion. because learning is very important for them who are working in here and as we are new so we have to learn more and more about cryptocurrency. but we cannot learning this way. so I think that we should follow experienced member who do post always important and by their post we can learn

Thank you for the information. As a newbie I'm  still Learning. So I too will take into account about this point. As make sure that I will reinforce this tip. I looking forward to achieve more in this forum. And also keeping posting topics like this it is very helpful for people like me.

• +2 1

Okay I understand. May be we can mire followers by following others? Can you please explain the difference between getting mire following and having more followers? What is the advantage of getting followers? And what is the benefits of following others? I need some more information than you have explained in your post.

If I agree with you to follow someone, it is more important that they follow you because when you follow people who have a lot of experience that person will share it with you every time they post a topic that's why it is more important because you learn a lot from that person. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I can not figure it out how to find the option  to see the folloeers for a certain post but you can see it in profile  and if someone is creating good posts he gets the followers easily.

I think we should follow seniors because they have experty in this field and by following them we can get much information and knowledge instead of getting followers .

On 5/17/2020 at 8:04 AM, Beast921 said:

Seniors are basically our teacher.They are well experienced too.No one can teach you like them.Because they also suffered from the same which we are suffering.So by following them we can learn lot of informations.

I think beginners can teach beginners better because they are still struggling and would know where to focus on to understand better. Experts see everything as easy and so they wouldn't focus on the key areas that beginners need 

You are right but we should always follow the seniors. Seniors always posts some useful and important things. If we follow them then we can enhance our Knowledge more. I always do follow seniors and experts to get their update.    So it is better to follow than getting follower           

Yes, my friend, nice and sound words. With constant follow-up, you gain good experience to work in this field and gain a great fortune

It is a good idea and useful for everyone, although I see almost the most posts with meaningful content and useful information, and all members gain information, new and old.

Yes friend, i agree with you. It is better for the us to follow senior members. Because by following senior member we get good information about cryptocurrency. 

Yes don't follow anyone when you will reach a high position then people will follow you this is rule. Do hard work then you will sucess and then people will follow you

Yes, instead of gaining more followers we should always follow the members who posted informative content and their understanding will help us so it is important that you follow some unique members. 

@Jami273 Yes, this is a good suggestion for us. By following senior members we can get more information and knowledge after reading their topics and posts. No doubt seniors are good way of learning knowledge but we should read the posts of other members because sometimes other members share valuable and informative content that seniors don't know. One thing that is very important to note that don't follow each other for getting positive reputation because it's cheating and violation of the rules. 

As we now that seniors are our best guide after the teacher not just in cryptosystem but in every field of life. But most of us are begging for followers . It is not good activity . I think we should follow our those seniors that have great posts record .Their posting have power so we can increase our knowledge by reading every of their post

Yes, it is true. I think that following good members of the forum is important to get good topics and know the latest important news, as for getting followers, I think the best way is through good writing and introducing new content, and this will bring you more and more followers.
You don't have to use another method. You just have to provide good content and you are sure to get a lot of followers.

Yes you are totally right i also say this many times do follow our seniors member for getting more ideas and guidelines by senior member we all have crave for getting more followers its a good thing but also follow your junior and other members  just follow the members who create good topics.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I concur with you. I think you follow somebody who has insight and data that will support you, it's acceptable, and for the individuals who have devotees, it's a method of realizing that your work is being progressed nicely and that individuals are being made a difference. Both are acceptable, paying little mind to which side you are on