Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value??

I haven't used these two coins yet I post from here I get satoshi using it I do other work but I haven't used these two coins yet so I don't know about it

Well bitcoin has different units , and this are the units you mentioned, so seeing your post I now know the unit of micro Bitcoin, and milli bitcoin, I already knew the unit of Satoshi because I have been used to it , so thanks for sharing this information with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not know that these terms existed I only knew that 1 Bitcoin (btc) = 100,000,000 satoshis

This is a good thing and it can help us divide bitcoin and know what we have in this currency

13 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well bitcoin has different units , and this are the units you mentioned, so seeing your post I now know the unit of micro Bitcoin, and milli bitcoin, I already knew the unit of Satoshi because I have been used to it , so thanks for sharing this information with us.

Yeah there are also so meany units of bitcoins, but we usually use the satoshi and millibitcoins ad of course the bitcoin its self, but we have to now some of them because some sites are paying with millibitcoin and we think that its satoshi.

Thank you my friend, it is really a useful post, personally I didn't know the value of BTC and µBTC because in all our Bitcoin transactions we use Satoshi in the crypto market

the value is not matter for me, how much it is or not, the matter is the value of bitcoin is very high and very powerful from all other currencies and this thing i like very much. because i am a bitcoin lover.

22 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

I think that these conversions we do not use often in daily dealings. The conversions that we use most often are Satoshi, and it is the most known part that deals with most of the sites.

Yeah most times we use satoshi and also bitcoins, but there are some sites which pays with millibitcoins, like clickbtc ptc site, they give with millibitcoin, and i though they was giving me little amount of money but when i see the millibtc it was good.

Yes it is very clear that they all have different values, and this can be seen by the prefix that is put before the BTC sign. As with all of the other measurements in the world, such as length and distance, there is a prefix that is placed before a unit in order to give an indication of the order of magnitude from the original unit. The same is true with BTC and some sites only display one of the values, so it is important to know the conversion factors.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

22 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Yes it is very clear that they all have different values, and this can be seen by the prefix that is put before the BTC sign. As with all of the other measurements in the world, such as length and distance, there is a prefix that is placed before a unit in order to give an indication of the order of magnitude from the original unit. The same is true with BTC and some sites only display one of the values, so it is important to know the conversion factors.

Yeah just like maters and kilo maters or cantmaters, its just like that, its just a value ad a measurements, but peoples get confused with this things, some members say that this things don't exist and some say its complicated.

9 hours ago, Beauty said:

Dear friend I am newer this platform and learning about cryptocurrency. You give this mbtc, ubtc, Satoshi value definition is very good and this details help us to know bitcoin value information. Thanks for sharing this learning information which useful for me.

Oh welcome to crypto world tho, i hope you find cryptocurrency very interesting and good, ad the only thing i suggest you is be patent and don't give up, and also stay way from scammers, crypto world is full of scammers so watch out for them.

Yes, that's right. Thank you for this information. In fact, I saw more than one publication mistakenly estimating its value. Good luck in trading.

15 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Amazing! I have used mbtc in one PTC sites but i never reached the minimum amount for withdraw until i stopped using that site. Thanks for explain them to us.

Yeah bro i also used to earn from one ptc site called click ad and i also never riched the minimum withdrawal and stop earning from that site, it toke me so meany months, but now i am earning from other sites.

This is good and thank you for that, because I agree that there is a confusion about mbtc and µbtc, when I started in collecting some Bitcoin I had some confusion about mbtc and µbtc, because some PTC website use them. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/16/2020 at 4:19 PM, betelihem said:

I think i maid it clear, 1000 mbtc is 1 btc, and  microbitcin is also like mbtc and satoshi, and if you wright 0.00001 btc that means satoshi or in other ward 1000 satoshi, so i maid a post of bitcoin value, if its not clear you can ask me 

That's more clear now mate as I was also finding it difficult to understand your clarifications at first and I'm greatful for this information as a crypto trader it's important to know about that.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

That's more clear now mate as I was also finding it difficult to understand your clarifications at first and I'm greatful for this information as a crypto trader it's important to know about that.

Yeah bro, for the first time its hard to understand and it seems like much more complicated, but when you understand it, then it will  be so easy to now the value of thus  measurements.

Yes, there is a difference in the value between Bitcoin units and they are not the same. We must distinguish between these designations. The Satoshi is the smallest unit and Bitcoin is the largest unit.

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for this useful info, actually I only know about satoshis and milli bitcoin (mbtc). But i didn't know about micro bitcoin or i could have heard it before but i forgot about it, for every solution thank you very much.

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thanks for this useful info, actually I only know about satoshis and milli bitcoin (mbtc). But i didn't know about micro bitcoin or i could have heard it before but i forgot about it, for every solution thank you very much.

Yeah i also don't know about it at first, but when i read some blogs i relies that the price are different amounts, and i shared that with this forum because there are some members who don't know that.

I have never heard about the mili bitcoin and micro bitcoin as I have only earned bitcoin in satoshis. So, thanks for providing information about the bitcoin smaller unit.

2 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I have never heard about the mili bitcoin and micro bitcoin as I have only earned bitcoin in satoshis. So, thanks for providing information about the bitcoin smaller unit.

You welcome friend, we all are here to share our knowledge so don't worry about it, i read about this thing on a blogs, and i share with this forums members because there re some sites which pays with this values lick clickbtc.

Good job for posting this information I have learnt something new between micro Bitcoin and milli Bitcoin but milli is more significant than micro.

3 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

Good job for posting this information I have learnt something new between micro Bitcoin and milli Bitcoin but milli is more significant than micro.

Yeah friend, the milibitcoin or mbtc have high amount, and yeah we are here to help each other and exchange knowledge that we know, this forum provides this opportunity.

Bitcoin we get a fraction like 0.001 or 0.01 ... and everything beyond zero is called Satoshi. And in order to avoid writing a large number, this matter has been practiced, and that is by adding some marks or names indicating the number, such as what you indicated in your post.This is something that cryptocurrency users should know

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Before this post I didn't make any difference between mBTC and µBTC. About the second one I even didn't hear before. Thank you for clearing everything out for me and everybody! Education is a cool thing! 

2 hours ago, King98 said:

Satoshi is the smallest unit and Bitcoin is the largest unit and we have to differentiate between these surnames and yes there is a difference in quality between Bitcoin units and they are not one

Yes Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin while a complete Bitcoin is called Bitcoin this means that 100 millions Satoshi is equivalent to only 1 btc.