Yobit bot telegram is the fatest exchanger - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Yobit bot telegram is the fatest exchanger

I really don't like Telegram because whenever I came across any group or link in Telegram most of them are fake but Telegram a very good platform if it is used correctly So my dear friend try to be genuine in the Telegram platform

• +1 1

I guess yes that is really cool feature of yobit exchange bot and we can do easily trade in yobit telegram bot but I don't want to use that because I'm happy with yobit exchange website but seems that is really interesting.

• +2 1

That's right, it's a very cool program that sends you daily messages about changes in the prices of digital currencies.  You can also daily and at any time know the latest price updates.  It supports prices in bitcoin, dollars and the Russian ruble.  I recommend everyone to use it.  Knowledge of the following currency rates is supported.Bitcoin. Ethereum.Dash.Dogecoin.Litecoin.Yo token.Yoda

I am using this bot on the YOBIT platform's fatest exchanger. It helps me know the currency rates on the platform.

THINK POSITIVE

This is really cool, because a lot of people need to save their time, and this bot allows us to know many people about currencies and the market without wasting time.

I am subscribed to this bot of the yobit platform. I always receive notifications about currency movements, are they up or down  Regarding the conversion between currencies, I don't think there is any complication the platform also converts between currencies in a second and you can find it in your wallet directly

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have joined this Telegram group but I have not used it for exchange, so maybe I will try it to see how it useful! I see that there are some members who used it and they say that is very good and with low fees.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/16/2020 at 8:31 PM, issa123h said:

Hello all friends brothers In this topic, we will talk about converting from one currency to another via the yobit platform by using yobit bot Maybe many of you have heard of it but this topic is for beginners who have no idea After going to yobit fastexchange bot It will show you the currency rates Then you give it the Exchange option You will be asked for the currency you want to convert and any type of work and then give you Information about the quantity and price, and it asks you if you want to confirm the transfer process or not This is the best and fastest way to convert currencies without wasting time I recommend to try it

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٦-١٥٢٤١٣.png

Many users talks about yobit exchange so i take interest in and ask my friend about it and it has good feedbacks. Once i earned enough i'm planning to exchange in yobit and that telegram bot is so convinient for the yobit users and it is fast. Thank you for the tip my friend!

This is my first time encountered bot exchanger in telegram. All i know telegram is one of the application that you could earn information about cryptos. If this bot is legit, it could help us to easily convert our crypto to different currency. 

I have tried this bot previously, it is very useful.
Do you prefer to use the bot or the official website of the platform?

Continue to provide more useful topics.

Frankly, I have not heard about this bot before now, and I have never used it because I am afraid of bots, due to the large number of fraudulent bots, so are you confident of this bot and is it reliable and honest? I will try it out with the hope that it will be honest and helpful Thank you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This feature is just exist in Yobit ! I don't know any another exchange platform that could do orders with Telegram bots ! 

But I think it's also risky ! So I prefer to mange my orders by entering to the website ! 

Thank you for this new tip
This is an excellent move from the Yobit platform

Where with this bot we can perform the conversion process, especially for large numbers, and also the ability to calculate profits and losses
It is nice for Yobit to distinguish Binance from this bot.

i'm not sure about many of telegram bot, when i want to buy any crypto i can buy it in yobit exchange because i can deposit USD in my yobit wallet, i hope to see yobit application for android

1 minute ago, Mohammad19930000 said:

Thank you, my friend, for this information I didn't know about before, it seems an easy and quick way, having such a bot will help us a lot, I will definitely try it in the future. 

FastExRobot is Telegram based bot from yobit exchange. If you have not checked that bot yet, I recommend you to check now. There are so many exceptional features. Bot provides you daily updates about real time exchange rates for so many currencies. 

Well, as of now i didn't used the telegram bot in terms of exchanging my coins into other coin because i used the website itself, next time i should try this bot to exchange my coins to try if this is fast for me or not.

Yes friend i agree with you because i have tried this bot. Its very good and you can exchange your coins very easily and very safely. There are also some airdrops from this bot so its real a good bot.

I don't have any idea of this bot stuff, that's one thing that makes this platform very helpful. Now I have the opportunity to know something useful and helpful. Thanks for the information.

Yes, those bots are very fast in transactions and processing but always work in trusted bots because there are alot scams active in the telegram and always exchange in trusted bot otherwise you will be scamed.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Young001 said:

I don't have any idea of this bot stuff, that's one thing that makes this platform very helpful. Now I have the opportunity to know something useful and helpful. Thanks for the information.

Well, i encounter this chat bot of yobit exchanger when i participated on YODA airdrop, and many members are already joined to be updated in price of coins etc, if you want to join, kindly search this profile on telegram given below.

Official Yobit Chats: 

@YobiChatEn @YobiChatRu 

Fast Exchange Robot for Telegram: @fastexrobot

On 6/8/2020 at 8:03 PM, pablomarwan said:

I am subscribed to this bot of the yobit platform. I always receive notifications about currency movements, are they up or down  Regarding the conversion between currencies, I don't think there is any complication the platform also converts between currencies in a second and you can find it in your wallet directly

Did you encounter some problem before? 

I think using bots especially in transactions possibly to encounter some problems. 

I hope you respond here about some experience you encountered using that kind of transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This bot is very useful for giving the price according to the Yobit platform and against the dollar, especially since the price differs if the price is against usd and usdt It is excellent when we want to check the price and are not in a suitable place to open the market or view the chart

On 5/16/2020 at 6:31 PM, issa123h said:

Hello all friends brothers In this topic, we will talk about converting from one currency to another via the yobit platform by using yobit bot Maybe many of you have heard of it but this topic is for beginners who have no idea After going to yobit fastexchange bot It will show you the currency rates Then you give it the Exchange option You will be asked for the currency you want to convert and any type of work and then give you Information about the quantity and price, and it asks you if you want to confirm the transfer process or not This is the best and fastest way to convert currencies without wasting time I recommend to try it

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٦-١٥٢٤١٣.png

Yes, I also noticed that it works very quickly, but I have never used it because I am still investing in cryptocurrencies. I think in the future I will try this bot, but it is not profitable to always exchange

I can agree with you, it's really fast and comfortble. Like you don't need to load many pages, log in and more and more to exchange your crypto for another one, just open this bot click few times and that's it.

Oh! I had seen it, but I hadn't dared to try it... You say it's easy and fast, but not if it is safe and that worries me a bit, however, it will server to exchange small amounts for now. Thanks for sharing. Happy day!