Investment assistance - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investment assistance

In order to be able to feel profit by investing in Investbox in the yobit platform, you must deposit a large amount in Invest Box. As for the small amounts, you cannot benefit from them if the price of bitcoin increases and you can profit more from trading.

• +2 1

first of all it's not recommended to invest in Bitcoin because the profits is very low and won't be benefited unless you invest a high amount , also  i recommend you for now to exchange your balance to talk or DLRS because their profit is really good , for DLRS you will need to keep your eye at it's movement because it's not stable yet  but profit is higher  10% daily , about TALK you can buy and leave them in IB because its price is great and it's strong so don't be afraid of dropping , it gives you % daily profit and this is very good for a strong token

I don't think there is an option to invest bitcoin in the investment box my friend. The yobit also  doesn't support the bitcoin investment. I think it's better to look for people who are professional in investing scheme. They would really help.

In fact, I do not have pictures to send to you, but I can say that the amount of profits that you will achieve weekly or monthly is related to the increase or decrease in the price of bitcoin. I advise you to keep the currencies until the end of this year and you will make good profits

Hello dear friend, you can start investing in a trial way, and you do not have to risk, and you can take advice and recommendations from experts and receive from them.

• +1 1

In the investbox you will some percentage of interest before make an investment. If you invest 0.1 btc and has 0.1% daily. You will get a total of 0.001. I think it is not bad since you invested 1590.82 us dollar. It is large earnings in a day but it is too risky to invest in that large amount if you invest it to other website

Yobit added some bitcoin investment plan, so you can invest here without any hesitation, also you can get your daily percent

• +1 1

I think that currently there is only one investment available in the Bitcoin Yobit, which is 0.1% per day, but there are some conditions that must be applied daily to obtain the percentage, so pay close attention before investing and make sure that you are able to implement the conditions.

• +4 1

On 5/19/2020 at 3:11 AM, gourav789 said:

This is pretty well That you want to invest your currency , I recommend to read guidelines of yobit investbox properly , you got good amount of profit if you invest a good amount there , otherwise you may be going for trading and Staking method also .

Investbox is profitable and you won't go wrong investing into it. However you need to make a good choice of the currencies to out your money into. There are some that are worthless and you should not invest into them.

Of course, you can, provided that you carry out the activities required of you, if any, to get the daily or monthly rates, and here are many investment plans, some of which do not require any activity Just put in the currencies to be invested and there are some excellent investment plans but they fill up quickly and you have to be lucky and quick to join them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

if you make investments you should know how a lot income you can earn it is why do not rush in making an investment with out knowing how plenty you could warn it's why i recommend you to invite for a few those who is aware of the answer for that similar to those who've many studies in making an investment.

In order to get information regarding the investment details you can go to the invest box and there in the my investment plans you can find the different ways in which you can invest your cryptocurrencies in order to receive interest on daily, weekly or monthly basis. Through certain calculations you can also find the amount of profit you would be able to make for a certain period.

Investment assistant is very necessary in the yobit and helpful Nd for the earning of more money. In the yobit you should invest and earn the profit daily and even monthly.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, I cannot help you because I have not started my investment trip yet
In fact, I am excited to know answers from more experienced members
So I'm going to read the comments
Because such information contributes greatly to the development of our knowledge

If someone wants to invest, they can do it easily. Go to his yobit account and you can see that different coins are available.  From there, invest in what you think is worthless. Before investing, get to know the currency well.

On 5/16/2020 at 1:43 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends I have some currencies in the yobit platform and I want to invest in this site by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of profits that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate pictures

Dude go to invest box and then open the investment plans here you will find all the coins on and on which coin you will get what profit so you can easily check it out from there. You can invest your coins here with your choice.

Hello my friends I have some currencies in the yobit platform and I want to invest in this site by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate pictures

Edited by Samotokika

well, you can go to the investbox feature on yobit exchanger to understand what number of percentage you may earned every day, and you can commenced to invest while you're understanding what is going to going to do.

If you want to invest your bitcoin in yobit exchange investment box you can get 1 percent daily on your bitcoin but you need to put if I remember 0.1 bitcoin in the investment box and get daily profit it's little bit higher for any one and no one can do that

Hello my friend
I do not think that there is an investment fund for bitcoin, sometimes an investment fund is opened for it, but it takes huge measures to get the percentage of the profit
But make sure to first research the currency in which you will invest

• +2 1

In yobit there is to invest with many currencies but not with bitcoin, go to investbox and there it will tell you the investment plans that there are, with which currencies and the daily earnings

Hello my friends I have some currencies in the yobit platform and I want to invest in this site by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of profits that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate pictures

You think good but sea there is no option for bitcoin investment you can elect another one and you can but other by using bitcoin and can make a investment. I also like bitcoin and it is best for investment and it is really very profitable for investment. It will gain more popularity day by day and it will gain more price so I think it is better for earning a good profit.

I don't understand when we want to invest, why do we need to gamble? Can someone explain me the logic behind this? Whose idea was this? If he really thinks this idea of making the people gamble if they want to invest in a coin funny, he should think again because these kind of things seriously disrupts a platform's seriousness and honesty.  

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You can get payment from different sources in the yobit form. you can go for the invest books are you can see the ups and downs of the currencies and you can invest on a currency to get much more profit.