Online job - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Online job

Is there any chance that i could learn to do something online for money, I heard about a lot of website pay for doing some jobs, as I am a beginner and English language is not my mother tongue, I am just looking for something that I can learn it online and get paid for it.

I just want to learn and earn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

There are many online jobs that can pay you a good amount of money. You can register account on freelance sites like upwork or fiver and you will earn good amount. You can also use microjob sites like rapidworkers, picoworkers or latium.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you are a beginner and you don't have many online skills like graphic design, marketing ,etc. and you need money I suggest you get a real job while you learn those skills online. For example there are various free online resources for learning programming. You can actually build a career while working a  9-5. Many people do this.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

13 hours ago, ChrisPop said:

If you are a beginner and you don't have many online skills like graphic design, marketing ,etc. and you need money I suggest you get a real job while you learn those skills online. For example there are various free online resources for learning programming. You can actually build a career while working a  9-5. Many people do this.

I think it very hard thing to do because you will spend a lot of time and it would be almost impossible to find some time to rest. Much better to learn such thing during studying in school/university 

21 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

I think it very hard thing to do because you will spend a lot of time and it would be almost impossible to find some time to rest. Much better to learn such thing during studying in school/university 

I agree with you, but it depends on what situation is he in. Great things require sacrifices and also we shouldn't forget that there are 24 hours in a day. If you are disciplined enough to keep to a tight schedule it CAN BE DONE!

Elon Musk is a good example, but yet.. he is an outlier.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

1 hour ago, ChrisPop said:

I agree with you, but it depends on what situation is he in. Great things require sacrifices and also we shouldn't forget that there are 24 hours in a day. If you are disciplined enough to keep to a tight schedule it CAN BE DONE!

Elon Musk is a good example, but yet.. he is an outlier.

I think it`s impossible only if someone working while studying in school/university, but in that case better to find job which you really like and try to climb on career ladder

I am a civil engineering student, I guess this situation perfectly suits my needs, I was told I can get paid for doing some cad drawing and stuffs about civil engineering and there is also logo designing, this can be a good way to start freelancing job.

On 5/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Is there any chance that i could learn to do something online for money, I heard about a lot of website pay for doing some jobs, as I am a beginner and English language is not my mother tongue, I am just looking for something that I can learn it online and get paid for it.

If you want to get paid for the service you deliver go to fiver.com or freelancing.com there are thousands of free lancer and clients who are looking for someone who will work for them and get paid but make sure you are good in any other skills like web development, programming, designing ,and so on .

5 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

If you want to get paid for the service you deliver go to fiver.com or freelancing.com there are thousands of free lancer and clients who are looking for someone who will work for them and get paid but make sure you are good in any other skills like web development, programming, designing ,and so on .

Huh, it`s almost impossible for new user to take any task on such sites, even if he have a lot of experience. Also, he don`t know anything about things you mentioned (web, programming).

Well why not both real and virtual jobs? I am just a student but I also do mini business and at the same time doing tasks or making advertisements online, it is nice to have multi-tasking jobs because you have variety of source of income.

• +1 1

There are a lot of sites and ways that you can make profits via the Internet. The first way is to offer your services on (Khamsat) for non-English speakers or work in cryptocurrency trading and investment and work on forums to obtain cryptocurrencies and I advise you to learn to get cryptocurrencies because their future is good

Edited by magd
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have made up my mind, I think I am going to stick to affiliate marketing and I will learn new things maybe one day I will be able to offer my services on freelancing platform, as you are saying there are lots of ways to make money online, thanks you for the advises.

• +1 1

There are a lot of things you can do on the Internet that can fill out questionnaires or watch their videos and earn a little bitcoin. I don’t know if I can share links here. I am afraid to ban. Just search carefully for honest websites.

You can reap profits by working with encryption as there are many areas such as working in trading and investing, but before that you must before that learn the basic things related to this field in order to be able to earn and your losses are few

On 5/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Abdalrazig said:

There are a lot of site where you can earn money by doing some micro jobs and you can earn money but the earnings are small example like Swagbucks where you can do some survey.

Thanks guys I for the advises, I am still learning I am hoping some day I will find what I am looking for now, being here has a lot of benefits that exceed get paid to make post, if you look at it from different perspective you will find out that you aren't getting paid only you are growing knowledge that may help you get more money.

Welcome. Actually, there are numbers of platforms ways to make money online by earning cryptocurrency online but with time, most of these platforms becomes less profitable and to find good and paying ones becomes tough. I recently found out an article online on steemit which looks different like the old sites and seems real, you can give them a try and let me know what you think. Read this.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I recently read that about 20% of the population of developed countries are either freelancers or have remote work, and it doesn’t matter that right now it’s almost impossible to find remote work with good pay, in the future it will be quite affordable

The best option I recommend you is to learn any skill, like video or picture editing and start earning through freelancing,  and gradually develop other sources of earning.

On 16.05.2020 at 11:36, Abdalrazig said:

I am started from faucets and SEO-platforms. But this is tiny income. I`m recommend to start traiding now, you can try with just 5-10$ only for study time. Than you can increase your deposit and when your profit more then 20-40% each month for 5-6 months you can make good investment in your future and traiding hard. You also can try to mine, but computer equipment cost expensive now.

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

There are many services you can provide online. You can signup in upwork and can provide services according to your capability. You can start working on forum like Cryptotalk. 

Talking about others, you can start your own website and for that you can watch videos for start-up blogging and can later upgrade it.

Also you can start upload your videos on YouTube in your own Language targeting the national audience.

And you can start trading but take proper knowledge and skills before going for it.

Or you can also start affiliate marketing in sites like Amazon but audience is required for that.

Ps- Everything mentioned here you can learn it online with different sources.

Edited by Ridam
Network problems and post appeared double

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Sure! You can’t imagine how many earning opportunities exist on the Internet now, and without any investments (financial, of course). It all depends on what area you are interested in. Learn photoshop or programming. Maybe you have succeeded in something much more than others? Share your experience on YouTube channel. The main thing is to constantly look for opportunities and not stop there!