Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Yes this is very important to fight the ignorance that holds us back from our targets and for this we have to learn a lot and get help from experience that means to correct the mistakes we make and become better. This is the problem we have that we try to change and thanks for the motivation you given.

When we discuss about ignorance in the field of cryptocurrency, it can have two different meanings:

1 - Ignorance in monitoring prices and market trends: In this kind of ignorance, the ignorant person may (or may not) be knowledgeable but fails to keep pace with the market and lack of attention will damage his investment.

2 - Ignorance in knowledge: In this case, the person lacks necessary information about trading methods, coin specifications and risks. He might be very attentive but fails because he usually makes the worst choices available on the market.

Both types should be avoided.

• +3 1

I totally agreed with you statement mate, don't be frighten on learning new things and try that if u miss that you won't be success on this field. Knowledge is the better thing of success and ignorance is best enemy of that. We must gather information or deeply research about crypto and share each other. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREE WITH ME,HIT THE DROP ONCE TIME❤❤

22 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Both types should be avoided.

Well thank you mate for sharing us some explanation about what you understand with ignorance. But in addition ignorance is just like reffering to illiteracy about something you are working on it perhaps is fails because of ignorance in general no knowledge about a specific object or event. Already you have try in your explanation some members will learn definitely from your reply.

I was so ignorant in crytoworld,I took it to be something I can't understand,I doubted my knowledge of understanding ,I fought my ignorance, I fought it because I gave myself believe,now am getting it and understanding things

On 5/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

You are corred my dear there are many that are ignorant and I am not know what they are thinking. They should read and find what to do like us by reading the rules and follow the advice of the older member but I am very sad to see that many do not see the treu to how they are need to behaving. This is the worst from all to see a lot complain and not think that they are not do enough with their comments but maybe they are spam insdead of helping.

Ignorance in crypto yes it is right it is your enemy. Be careful and take an eye on crypto and remain touch to touch with crypto if you are trader. If you have not knowledge about this then you will be fail. Be careful and stop ignorance.

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Mella said:

This is the worst from all to see a lot complain and not think that they are not do enough with their comments but maybe they are spam insdead of helping

Exactly you grab my point mate! They have been falling into hands were they don't want to learn they received warning point or banned for spamming due to ignorance.

Ignorance is indeed our biggest enemy in cryptoworld because without knowledge and experience about the field definitely you will earn nothing instead you will be encountering lose everytime which is why we all have to focus in the likes of this forum so that we can have good background which will enable us to overcome any pressure that we may come across anytime in cryptoworld.

• +2 1

Very good post about the problems we face when we are ignorant, it is good to have knowledge of the asset before investing and learn as much for it as we can because of the many dangers and risks we have to manage. This is very important for all to remember.

• +1 1

the ignorance i want to point out is those newbies that end up buying coins they never heard of just because these coins were hyped in a telegram group, ignorance in crypto world will cost you money.

• +3 1

On 9/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, duncun007 said:

ignorance in crypto world will cost you money.

Moreover Ignorance in cryptocurrency leads to failure to maintain a good stability and to be a good crypto earner you need to have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.

On 9/28/2020 at 11:38 AM, Babubu609 said:

Moreover Ignorance in cryptocurrency leads to failure to maintain a good stability and to be a good crypto earner you need to have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.

yea i see many newbies end up investing in coins that are obviously scams, this is why i love the beginners section in the forum and how it helps newbies get the hang of crypto.

• +2 1

In my opinion, ignorance will always exist, as it is the essence of learning. We just have to emphasize on the daily learning of the different topics that interest us to have a good knowledge base.

In the area of cryptocurrencies, I see that users invest part or all of their capital in projects fresh from the oven that do not have a sustainable vision of the future or anything to offer.

The case is not whether we are ignorant or not .. but rather to have clear ideas and know where we are going.

Ignorance can in business cases make you lose a lot of money, for the simple fact of not knowing how to carry out a process, so you must be very careful and nourish yourself daily.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:46 AM, LeonardoG92 said:

The case is not whether we are ignorant or not .. but rather to have clear ideas and know where we are going.

I like this point😊 yes ideas matters a lot. When we want to fight ignorance of course there should be a onething or the other that most certainly be done which is seeking for the best knowledge about a specific aspect you are practicing and want to be perfect in it.

Sooner or later Crypto currencies will dominate the whole world and people will be forced unconsciously to adapt, you need to educate yourself so you don't lag behind, in fact Crypto currencies will make things a lot easier, in my opinion governments should adopt it.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes i agree , because knowledge is power , in crypto currency it has changing everyday ! So we need to update ourselves accouding to situation ! Otherwise we will fail to do well in crypto

El 16/05/2020 a las 02:31 AM, Babubu609 dijo:

Hola amigos, este fue un día muy bueno que llama mi atención sobre este tema sobre las claves `` la ignorancia en las criptomonedas es tu enemigo, lucha ''. Estoy de acuerdo con estas claves para crear un tema como este. Si hablamos de ignorancia es la misma explicación que falta de conocimiento. Por lo tanto, en este tema discutiré sobre el efecto de la ignorancia / falta de conocimiento en los usuarios de una criptomoneda y aún así lo referiré a un enemigo.

El conocimiento lo es todo en la vida, el conocimiento es la vida sin conocimiento, no eres nada porque no sabes nada. Necesitamos conocimientos para tener una vida mejor. Con el conocimiento puedes encontrar riqueza, puedes construir una casa, puedes ser presidente, puedes ser ministro en una sociedad o en una comunidad, dependiendo de qué parte del conocimiento contribuyeyas al aprendizaje. En criptomonedas necesitamos todo conocimiento sobre criptomonedas, esa es la gran razón por la que estamos aquí porque si no tienes el conocimiento no puedes estar aquí, porque no sabes lo que está escrito en lugar de entender y saber qué escribir. ...Los foros necesitan miembros que tienen conocimiento y que todavía están aquí para compartir con otros que tienen un poco de conocimiento para que se conviertan en algo grandioso en el futuro donde este foro está creando una buena historia en el futuro. Siempre que te pregunten cómo te has convertido en un experto en criptomonedas. Definitivamente dirás que sí. Empiezo con un poco de conocimiento y cryptotalk fue la fuente y me hacen lo que soy hoy. 

Aquí podemos entender que la ignorancia es nuestro mayor enemigo, tenemos que combatirla, la ignorancia siemper nos lleva al fracaso e incluso a ser baneados en el foro. 

la ignorancia es nuestro mayor enemigo, luchemos juntos !!!!

We are all ignorant of a new topic, the advantage that many have may be access to the internet or the support of a person who already has a good time in cryptocurrencies and knows how to orient you in this beautiful world, without having to lose a lot of money.

Now I started without knowing anything about the subject, I hardly knew that Bitcoin existed and when I entered I realized that there are many, but many more cryptocurrencies, and passing the days of reading, watching videos, forums and other options to acquire information, I decided to work with other cryptocurrencies and know how to distinguish the way to get money working with cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Tranzc
it was in spanish

Yes, I agree with you. Ignorance is our first enemy at work.
I like this forum because it helps us gain a lot of experiences through exchanging information.
Everyone needs to learn more in order to be able to achieve more profits

• +2 1

But we cannot know everything about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography within only a few days, it is a complete science just like mathematics and chemistry, we must go up step by step, and start with general and simple information and then expand in this field.

That's right, we must not stop learning new things, or stop venturing into some things to learn more, so is our life, learn and learn every moment of our lives more and more. we can use the phrase of that great man, I just know that I do not know anything

Ignorance about cryptocurrency is indeed an enemy and must be fought because it is the future and would soon be adopted all over the whole so the earlier you're knowledgeable about it thr better.

Ignorance in crypto coins can lead to certain fustrations. how many airdrops there are of coins that give away thousands of coins saying they're worth a lot of dollars and then they're worthless. that's what it's like not to do the timely and convenient investigations.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

There is nothing more valuable than Knowledge, when you are informed you are in advantages, the chances of being cheated or scammed are reduced, when you have the necessary knowledge it is easier to achieve the goals you have a more precise focus on everything. It is always good to read a lot and learn to learn.

Although the term ignorance could be defined not as a lack of knowledge but of information, here we look for all the necessary documentation on the net

• +2 1