Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Ignorance in any business or project is the person’s enemy, as well as ignorance of cryptocurrencies is an enemy of the members. Every member must have experience, albeit little at the outset, about the cryptocurrency and its circulation and how he invests all of these he must be aware of it and with time his experience in cryptocurrencies increases

On 8/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ditiya said:

We cannot says that ignorance in cryptocurrencies is the enemy, but its all just a starting journey, so we must learn step by step without any hurry, till we become successful.  

Yes my friend you are right on this statement that you created on this topic. I agree with you if we are newbies or beginners here we cannot say that ignorance is the enemy here because we are just only starting here and gathering information for us to be successful here. We didn't need to hurry or rush things here so that we can't miss any opportunities that we can encounter here.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right, and as you said, obtaining experience and information is the path to success and the means to success, and that the forum is one of the sources of this knowledge Thus, we can generalize this matter on the market and trading in general, as the rejection of a work or project without relying on knowledge and experience may be a waste of real opportunities to achieve success and wealth by investing in and storing them. Therefore, we must first collect the correct information from reliable sources, secondly, research and delve into, and thirdly, accept what is new in the world of Crypto, which is characterized by speed, development and continuous.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, Babubu609 said:

Yes in cryptocurrency if you are not wise and smart then you are likely to be scammed, hacked from there you will be wise next time. I advice we should always make research of a project we are interested in it make sure it has a good history at previous years.

That's why we should have enough knowledge about cryptoworld for us to be able to avoid falling into scam or adjust in other problems that possible to happen. Don't limit ourselves to learn something new every-day. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/17/2020 at 3:59 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's why continue learning here because those knowledge that we can learn for free here can be use someday. Always place in our mind that cryptocurrency knowledge is one of the key for us to achieve our goals someday. 

Well said, most of the people with good knowledge are successful because that is their advantage if the good and enough knowledge then they can try some other fields to earn money. The more the knowledge you have then the better for you.

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's why we should have enough knowledge about cryptoworld for us to be able to avoid falling into scam or adjust in other problems that possible to happen. Don't limit ourselves to learn something new every-day. 

Exactly.... Scammers are very dangerous to the society we need to fight them and this can ba possible when we search for all ways they can get access to our funds and then blocked it.

30 minutes ago, Mohammad12308272 said:

Knowledge leads man to his success.  So knowledge must be acquired.

That is true my friend knowledge is life and is also a success to recall. When we have a specific knowledge there are many people that want to learn from us but when we lack knowledge everyone try to distance from us.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:53 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Even, it will result to panic, the fear will let the person to continue losing an this can result to depression. The best is not to be ignorant at all. 

When you panic on certain situation, you couldnt think a good plan to do about it. You may end up losing because you panic and you didnt think a way to solve the problem, that is why keeping calm is really important when you are in any situation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/26/2020 at 6:38 AM, Babubu609 said:

Exactly.... Scammers are very dangerous to the society we need to fight them and this can ba possible when we search for all ways they can get access to our funds and then blocked it.

You are right. Most newbies do not know this but have malware on their device that can steal funds from them. But that aside, I noticed some are the ones that even give the funds out to scammers, a good example are bitcoin generator and doubler sites. 

• +2 1

47 minutes ago, Yomose said:

But that aside, I noticed some are the ones that even give the funds out to scammers, a good example are bitcoin generator and doubler sites. 

You mean it create an opportunity for the scammers to get someone funds without knowing there is linkage that our funds can be stole. We need to be careful with that.

On 8/28/2020 at 10:59 AM, Moontong said:

When you panic on certain situation, you couldnt think a good plan to do about it. You may end up losing because you panic and you didnt think a way to solve the problem, that is why keeping calm is really important when you are in any situation. 

It is not about panic or not when you lose, the best is to stop trading at the particular time, be it you panic or not. Trading deals more with mindset at the time. But, normally, most people will panic if they are losing. 

Knowledge is the understanding of something or someone . Knowledge is necessary in every field of life. If you don't have knowledge of your field , than you will never be succeed in your life. I totally agree with you that lack of knowledge about cryptotalk forum and cryptotalk currency is enemy for us. But i also want to emphasize on point that with passing time new comers gain knowledge and experience of it. But if they ignore it than they will be sad in near future

• Useful or interesting 1

No doubt ignorance is a biggest threat in our society we should not open door for ignorance we should try to learn what we don't know especially in this forum it is based in crypto currency we should try to size the opportunity in this forum to learn more about crypto currency.

No doubt ignorance is a biggest threat in our society we should not open door for ignorance we should try to learn what we don't know especially in this forum it is based in crypto currency we should try to size the opportunity in this forum to learn more about crypto currency.

Some people are afraid to try what is new and only do what previous members do

But if we look at the beginning of the work in the field of digital currencies, we notice that people who tried and fought ignorance and learned became rich.

So we must fight our fears and ignorance and go towards gaining knowledge and experience and we will succeed in the end

• +1 1

Yes my friend i agree with you, we may make mistakes at the beginning but we can learn from those and do better the next time. Always trying new things can help you, as it can help you to write better. Dont ignore cryptocurrency be observing and try to do things at a better level.

even though I am a new member I have made lots of knowledge through this site, it's something which I really did not expect crypto talk has really helped me to be a semi expert already in something which I was a real beginner.

Thats very true @Babubu609 and am going to give you a good example, just the other day , uniswap had decided they were droping an airdrop and all those who have ever used it were rewarded with something, and the truth is, when I tried to use it , I got a little bit confused and left it and used another app, but only to realize that everyone who used it got 1000 dollars just the other day free, imagine the pain

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Thats very true, I ignored some time ago , the price of btc was about 1$ and if only I baught about 2000 because I had that power to do so , and its a lot of pain remembering the same so to me am so disturbed by what happened and still I have to continue because God has so many other opportunity that are to come and so am so blessed in what am having to be the best in everything

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Oh Ignorance, but sometimes its the problem that usually happens , the best idea is that we need to look around for something that is far much better for everybody the right effort for it, we need to really thing really hard and be sure that we are able to establish everything perfectly , thats when we need to keep on going. I missed so many chances because I did not believe in what was and what wasnt.

• +5 1

Ignorance of cryptocurrency is ones enemy truly,one have to fight it to avoid been handicapped of goodies flying outside the world.The world would soon go decentralized, so one must be well informed about cryptocurrency to make it.

• +3 1

Very well said. knowledge is the important factor that decides a lot but also the money some people got without pain an the economic system the government taxation and more. Some countries protect an elite very well and even when they fail massively and are completely ignorant they don't lose anything, while this is not possible with cryptocurrencies. If we don't manage to learn how this works we will not succeed.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Although learning is a time taking thing but you need to learn in order to be perfect in your work and earn money there is no other way to do this,  just kewp learning.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

Yes my friend ignorance is our enemy indeed,and it can be a very dangerous enemy.If we are ignorant we can loose all our wealth in trading and if we have knowledge about that coin in which we are investing ,instead of loosing our money we can gain more. MARTIN LUTHER KING once said that

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.'

So we should be careful about it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yeah we need to continuously learned so that we wouldn't missed some opportunity like the crypto world. We need to make ourselves updated to new things, so that we are flexible meaning we could do anything. Always seek for knowledge because it gives you everything. But always keep your feet on the ground meaning just like what Bruce Lee said "Knowledge gives you power, but character respect".