Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

This is true because if you are ignorant you will lose all your money quickly and who is ignorant of the cryptocurrency market and its fluctuations and wanted to trade in these currencies will lose its balance very quickly.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:49 AM, nykas said:

Cryptocurrency is contemporary industry and it includes a lot of new technologies, so if you don`t have any knowledge about crypto it`s impossible to use this technology and earn money here 

Just explore and do some research also try to ask some questions to experts and I'm sure some of them will help you. 

Just study sone terms and familiarize yourself so you will learn something new. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/18/2020 at 7:02 AM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, we must seek and gather information about crypto because if you did not have enough knowledge about crypto you cannot share your thoughts to the fullest in other people.

Knowledge is the best and best.legacy to guide you and help you fight ignorance. With ignorance we shall never go forward rather than backward we need a specific knowledge to what we want so the we become successful.

Well if you are a beginner its pretty normal that you are ignorant because you don't know something about the forum but you should make something to know things about this forum or something.

1 hour ago, Pitepite said:

Well if you are a beginner its pretty normal that you are ignorant because you don't know something about the forum but you should make something to know things about this forum or something.

But don't let ignorant to control you, always motivate your self to learn more especially things that new for you. 

Don't limit your self and set your goals.

Face your fear and take some risk. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/29/2020 at 11:44 AM, Pitepite said:

Most of the beginners always find it so difficult to overcome ignorance and  but when they meet new people with knowledge they try to improve by learning from them.

I agree to  you my friend and as a newbie here that if my first enemy here when I entered this forum. Having knowledge before you enter this forum is a big advantage you can have and by reading someones post you will learn a lot of them so keep learning and gaining knowledge will lead us to success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right because ingorance in crypto currencies will make us to lose opportunity that we will regret later. Crypto currencies have many benefits so its good to work hard to earn them and not ignore them.

It's an amazing topic honey,knowledge is something important in our life  ,so before doing any thing ,we have to search more and more in any way to avoid mistakes and in this forum we have to increase our knowledge about crypto  currency world by reading articles about it and watching videos on YouTube in order to write in a good way and not to be banned from the moderators. 

This is very true ignorance is the biggest enemy we all need to fight and one of the ways we can fight it is by reading other members useful posts and topics by that one can easily learn more about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large. Ignorance is just like a disease so the only way to cure it is seeking knowledge and experience about the field we find ourselves be it trading or investment.

• +2 1

Ignorance is our biggest enemy both in life and in cryptocurrency world and the best way to get rid of it is through acquiring knowledge and experience about a specific field we are working. In cryptocurrency world without good knowledge and experience one can easily loss in different ways such as being scammed, account being hacked, when trading or when investing so no matter what we should always make we have idea before joining any project in cryptocurrency world to avoid loss.

BetFury                                                   

That I the right fact, to be ignorance in anything thing means you can not succeed, to be ignorant in crypto means you can not excel using crypto as a means. We need to learn, the more we learn the less ignorant we are. 

• +1 1

Yes mate, all member must try to learn new things and don't be afraid to fight the ignorance. The more you know about Cryptocurrency the longer you survive in this forum. I know I have a long way to go before to fully understand Cryptocurrency, but I will definitely fight for it!

BetFury                                                   

This is true, a man's biggest enemy is himself and his ignorance. Knowledge is indeed important in our lives because through it we are able to know and have ideas about a certain thing. Also, I agree with what you've stated that knowledge in cryptocurrency is essential but we must also consider the fact that some members are also here to feed their ignorance in order to learn and become knowledgeable about Crypto. Then, with great efforts, hardwork, and of course knowledge, we will surely achieve our goals through the help of this platform. 

On 5/16/2020 at 7:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, I agree with you, and I was initially afraid to work in cryptocurrencies, but I took a risk and started working and now I am making money from that.

If you face your fear then you giving yourself an opportunity to achieve success. 

Don't fear to take some risks sometimes because although we failed we will learn something new. 

• +1 1

Ignorance is common to everybody. It is most likely on it's peak at the stage where we are on the beginning of something, it is just normal because we still almost knew nothing. We do not actually know what is the best thing or even just a good thing to do. We just act  and follow our guts. So most of the time, we end up looking ignorant. Ignorance level is decreasing upon acquiring knowledge and experiences.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Strygwyr said:

Ignorance is common to everybody. It is most likely on it's peak at the stage where we are on the beginning of something,

Ignorance is just lack of knowledge in simple definition mate when there is lack of knowledge is ignorance. By learning we fight ignorance.

22 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

in case you are ignorant you'll lose all your money quickly and who is unaware of the cryptocurrency marketplace and its fluctuations and wanted to alternate in those currencies will lose its stability in no time.

Yes ignorance is our enemy we need to fight it. In cryptocurrency we have problems differing from one another but we need to know the truth about the real predictions

20 hours ago, marce9427 said:

ignorance is that factor that we should all use as a positive aspect, since it is what makes us focus and investigate more about what we are interested in

Yes exactly ignorance is a factor that we need to know how to change it which is by searching for knowledge about cryptocurrency.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:44 PM, Shanee88 said:

for example, if you lose a trade and you are ignorant and don't want to learn what mistakes you made you will keep losing again and again.

That's why we must learn from our past mistakes so we will have an idea on what to do if we experience the same problem again. 

Don't be afraid or don't fear to risk sometimes and always place in our mind whatever the result we will from it. 

• +2 3

Many new investors came into the market and invest in any project without doing proper research about the project. Thats is total ignorance. At the end they lost their fund by investing them into so much fake or shit project. So knowledge is also needed for keeping your funds safe too.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

If you keep doing one thing you achieve nothing but that single thing, explore yourself to current happenings to fits in to the dynamic world, take your time search for crypto related information to expand and boost your experience, if you remain committed you will never cease to grow

• +1 2

You should not be afraid try everything

When I heard the digital currencies immediately I did the experiment

Fear prevents you from working with encryption

• -1 1
  • +2 1

If you have a good knowladge, that means fear is not here. fear is biggest enemy in this field. i prefer all of you to ignore all negetive thinkinks. don't ignore positive thinks, it's helps to achieve your goals.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Basicity said:

he can gain knowledge if they start spending time here in this forum

With this I can respond to because yes that was the truth the forum is the best place to spend time to learn much about cryptocurrency like wise which makes it more special than any other forum in cryptocurrency

Ignorance is our enemy when are ignorant you will lose all your money quickly because you don't have the knowledge and who is ignorant of the cryptocurrency market will always keep loosing only if he seems for the knowledge.