Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

Yes you are right my dear friend I agree with you. And especially thanks to you for sharing this a lot of experience able and knowledgeable posted with crypto talk family members. on the other hand I will share with my friends this informative was and I will try to apply why in my oven working matter to maintain my knowledge and experience. 🥰

It is true that ignorance is the first enemy in our life.Fear of everything is bad for everyone.Without risk, we will not be able to earn money.If we do not have any experience, we cannot achieve any profits from this field so we must work to increase our knowledge and profit.

The attention of world population is on digital money so they entered and do investment without knowledge. They face loss because they ignore knowledge. The point is very clear through knowledge we can change the world. 

Yes ignorance is your enemy right it and what way are going to fight it my friends you will start fighting it by asking questions about things you don't understand, making sure you understand basic about cryptocurrencies by trying knew things every day by taking risks 

When you are afraid to learn something, you cannot easily achieve success.
So we must work to increase our knowledge and make use of the information in the forums to start earning

Good luck
If you agree with my vision, please support me with a heart
Thanks 

• +1 1

Yes knowledge is necessary for every field of life. Without knowledge you can not make a right decision of any investment. Lack  of knowledge will lead you to disadvantage. This forum is really a good source of knowledge. 

I like this topic because it speaks great, ignoring things can never make you try things in life, feeling weak makes us to ignore good things that came our way, feel bold and built courage in yourself, knowledge can only be difficult or hard but not denial to get, masters of this great forum they all started by learning, and today there are professionals, so we should try has much has possible to fight ignorance and seek for good knowledge that comes our way.

Yes, absolutely my brother, you have written a lot of lines to tell us, you have written very well, I would also like to say that we Fight with ignorance shoul and we should succeed.

We all agree to a greater or lesser extent that ignorance about the world of cryptocurrencies or also in the field of life can be very harmful and lead you to make unwanted mistakes therefore losses highly advisable to obtain a lot of information to leave behind the ignorance
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I think the same as you without knowledge we are nothing because knowledge is everything to us in itself because if we do not know something and we look for it or find that information we would later have that knowledge or that knowledge even though we no longer need it.

Indeed. You explain it well. We cannot survive on this forum without the knowledge of cryptocurrency. We have to understand how cryptocurrency works. Ignorance will lead us to losing. 

If we understand the cryptocurrencies well, then we can invest and trade them to earn.

Ignorance leads to failure in all areas of life, especially in crypto.
With ignorance, you will not be able to distinguish between honest and fraudulent currencies.
With ignorance, you will not be able to make a correct decision in trading and investing and thus lead to a great loss.

Hello, my friend, you know words and I agree with you in all your words, thank you for making them public, I always say that you have to inform yourself and study and in this world we live in, it is no exception. When I was young, I stopped studying to go out to work and now I am a big lady, I started studying first because it was my pending subject of life and then it led me to want to know more about many subjects and thanks to that today I am here every day something new is learned.

From cryptocurrency we think there can be some good enemies here because if we can do something good here we can win the fight here because here we have to discuss some good things first then here we can win some good fight because here we always have some good time  We need to acquire some good knowledge so that we can get something good here because whenever we can come up with a lot of good ideas here we can win the battle to do something good for the bad.

it is a complete science just like mathematics and chemistry, we must go up step by step, and start with general and simple information and then expand in this field. study sone terms and familiarize yourself so you will learn something new.

Agreed ...you're trueley saying anything you said is appreciative..It is genuine that ignorance is the primary adversary in our use of encryption so in the event that we don't have any involvement we cannot achieve any benefits from this field so we must work to extend our information and advantage from data within the gatherings to begin picking up great involvement and to begin earning..and learning ..we must always keep in our intellect that try try again is always the leading key to success challenges are to form us more effective ..challenge may well be within the shape of numbness disappointment moo notoriety etc..

• +1 1

You are very correct and I agree with you very much that we have to research this very big world of cryptocurrencies on a daily basis. It is very important that we learn something every day and that we have this forum that helps us to learn a lot every day.

• +2 1

Yes, until a person does not have a proper knowledge of any work, then he can never complete a little money for that work. How can we do that space better, if we want to do any work in a good way, then we must first have knowledge about it and we should not act carelessly .A person who will work carelessly, who does not have proper knowledge, can never succeed. 

Of course ignorance in cryptocurrency is a enemy that needs to be fight, because if you lack the knowledge of cryptocurrency you are left behind so you to try at all cause to have the knowledge of investing in cryptocurrency world, thanks.

yes it is true ignorance is biggest enemy .If we do not know about thi forum we cannot get benefict and profit from this fields.first we learn about crypto and than we work properly.If we know all rules we earn a lots.

I labored for quite a long while in the field of digital currencies prior to beginning work on the gathering here and I am fortunate that I picked cryptographic forms of money It is another culture and present day innovation and I concur with you that you should learn prior to beginning here so the data traded between individuals is of revenue.

Actually fear of getting  bad stops a man from doing good. Everyone should believe if a man works hard he can achieve the goal.  If a man fear that things will gone wrong he will do nothing. This will result in complete ignorance and don't try to get it

You are right and i think you need to gain courage and step up just try to read all topics and your first some replies need not to be that good you will eventually make it, trust me i know. After some time i am sure that good comments gets it's reputation. 

Fear is the thing that pulls people back.  So we should work with courage to overcome the fear. Cryptotalk rules are very strict, for which our IDs can be banned at any time.  But if we stop working for fear of this, we will not get the desired success.  So if we want this forum to work, we have to ignore the fear.

Using myself has an example,I was at some point in my life scared and ignorant of crypto currency even when it was cheaper to get then.

After a while I began to see the worth and future in it and by then its worth as already sky rocked to a high side.

We all need to get exposed to this crypto world and embrace it has the future for us all