What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

i think btc is move decide the alters price..if btc go above a trillion dollar market cap, most of top 50 coins are pumped aginsted btc, market getting stroger than before . miners are holding btc a cointelegraph report says 63% bitcoins mined this year not moved ,this is a good sign thouh

Etherium is one of the crypto in which you have to invest although at the moment the commissions are very high, however these commissions will go down over time so it is a very good idea to invest in it.

In my opinion, the good coins are the ones with large cap. Now they are unlikely to give you huge profits. but we are always safe to keep them.

I think that the best mode to invest and that has remained in the market is Bitcoin and also its price is increasing considerably, of course you have to be aware of the market because it can happen that the price collapses

С  таким негативным подходом к криптовалюте со стороны отдельных государств, фиат ещё долго будет оседать в наших карманах как основная валюта!  Хотя многие не очень развитые страны легализуют...

I will recommend you DOT (POLKADOT), for me one of the best coin this year, also whilw¿e you have the coin you can make staking and they give to you 20% per year, the polkadot coin will connect different blockchain and the community will grow soo fast with the price.

I think it will depend a lot on market variations, since digital currencies are very volatile, but today you can invest in bitcoin, ETH, trx, however everything depends on your needs in this market.

Edited by nakagil

Bitcoin might be the most popular cryptocurrency, but no one can deny Ethereum is by far the most influential one. The reason is simple: the Ethereum blockchain enables thousands of projects to develop on top of it.

some of these never got a high price in the history, XRP is just a manipulated bubble and Ethereum has the best NOW price if you can´t buy a whole or half BTC... Try to get ETH before it reaches 1k!!!

As I have little capital to invest for now, I would choose only ethereum, I see a lot of possibility of rise, it has very good fundamentals and it is popularized by great steps. It also seems to me that litecoin and BTC still have a lot of rise in this year 2020

Thanks to your survey I can see here also the trend and people's favor towards the bitcoin, is like when you have secured the first place, the rest is automatic, lets see in december 2020 what will hapen with dogecoin.

On 5/16/2020 at 1:21 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends I created this poll to see your opinion about what is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 for me and for all beginner who want to buy and Invest

Thank you very much

As of today on the Coinmarketcap, these are the first ten cryptocurrencies:
1 Bitcoin
2 Ethereum
3 Tether
4 XRP
5 BitcoinCash
6 Binance Coin
7 ChainLink
8 Polkadot
9 Cardano
10 Litecoin

After these, there are other very interesting ones like: Eos, Monero, Tron, Tezos, Stellar.

I think that many others can be a reliable crypto in which to invest, we must follow their projects, their commercialization and the volume of purchase.
Remember, apart from that factor, supply and demand determine the value of the currency and therefore its success.
Let's be studious!

😎 ♥️ 👻 📈

Almost 60% voted for BTC investing. I don't like Bitcoin, because its price can dump in every moment. I like stable coins like Litecoin and Riplle. LTC and XRP are best coins for invest in 2020. I am waiting for XRP pump more then 1 year.

Edited by KpymounapeHb

The best way to buy cryptocurrencies today safely is through the Airtm platform and the best option to invest is in cloud mining.

Ethereum

Ethereum (ETH) has always been considered the second-best in the crypto market after Bitcoin. There's been a lot of speculation going on about Ethereum 2.0 hitting it big, and the upgrade is going to increase ETH’s success rate. Besides, Ethereum is going to undergo some protocol changes, the major one being the increase in its transaction rates. This will significantly improve the performance of Ethereum, and it has the potential to rise higher than its current position.

• +2 1

Hi, I believe you need to invest in everything except bitcoin. Bitcoin has a large and unstable exchange rate. So invest in ETH or XRP. Good luck

Whatever cryptocurrencies appear, Bitcoin remains the most important currency and the main driver of the crypto market. There are many things every aspiring bitcoin investor needs. These are the digital wallet, personal identification documents, secure internet connection, payment method, and account in the cryptocurrency exchange.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the Ethereum coin is the best for a clear reason, which is that it is the lowest price of bitcoin, but its price is good in relation to other currencies in addition to its wide fame and the speed of its transactions, such as Me It seems that Ethereum always progresses better than others. Cheer up mate, you will never really know which one will end up being first but that's BTC for now. Good luck and greetings.

I think that ltc it is the best currency to deposit, because it has maintained good value during the previous period, and I think it will soon be more profitable.

For me as a day trader, I believe that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in 2020 because it has made a good rise since the beginning of the year and was able to make good profits from it.

From my point of view in this ever-changing world of cryptocurrencies, without a doubt, Bitcoin is my bet, then there would be Ethereum, then I like a currency called NEO and another that I would bet on would be Ripple.