What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

I see that the best currency for buying and investing this year, and during all years, is the bitcoin currency. Everyone prefers this currency because of its high price and great popularity, and we can also count on the currency of Ethereum and Ripple.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I give my vote to bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is the best coin to buy and invest, and if you don't use bitcoin as part of trading, then bitcoin will be the best coin to invest. The altcoin is good for trading and increases the bitcoin amount by getting the profit. But bitcoin can be good for trading too if you know how to enter and leave the market. The altcoin will be the same too, and now, while the market is not predicted, you can buy bitcoin and hold it for a while, and if you see the price increases, you can sell the bitcoin and make a profit.

• +1 1

I never lost my trust in bitcoin and ethereum to rise this year. 

I believe in bitcoin that it will going to rise and possible to hit up to 15000$ this year also the ethereum. 

For me these two coins will surprise us soon. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

I never lost my trust in bitcoin and ethereum to rise this year. 

I believe in bitcoin that it will going to rise and possible to hit up to 15000$ this year also the ethereum. 

For me these two coins will surprise us soon. 

@Dark_Sky Im with you with BTC and ETH, i think this year both gonna climb. im also on DOGE to go up a lil bit

It is still the bitcoin, bitcoin is really the best cryptocurrency of all, there are many people who are willing to take the risk to this kind of cryptocurrency because it gives so much reputation in the world crypto, and once you win in investing you will earn a lot of money.

4 minutes ago, Dordio said:

@Dark_Sky Im with you with BTC and ETH, i think this year both gonna climb. im also on DOGE to go up a lil bit

I think you are holding a dice before and then now we have the exchange for dice and it is only available for the dogecoin lol, I am also looking for it, we have the same thoughts. 

• +5 1

My friend, i think the better coin is the bitcoin now because of its popularity ,there's a lot of people use it and it's price has increased very fast in the last time.

44 minutes ago, Pitepite said:

It is still the bitcoin, bitcoin is really the best cryptocurrency of all, there are many people who are willing to take the risk to this kind of cryptocurrency because it gives so much reputation in the world crypto, and once you win in investing you will earn a lot of money.

I think you are holding a dice before and then now we have the exchange for dice and it is only available for the dogecoin lol, I am also looking for it, we have the same thoughts. 

@Pitepite Lets hope we are both correct 🙂

Good trades

For a person with little capital, I prefer ethereum as well as Litecoin 
As for the huge capital, of course, bitcoin.

As for xrp, I think that because of its huge number, there will be difficulty in returning or exceeding its previous price.

There is another currency which is the link and it is achieving excellent profits from last year and recently it achieved a new summit that it did not achieve previously ,so I expect to achieve a higher price in the coming year.

Every person has there own personal opinion on this issue and as for me the best coin I think that will give more profit in this 2020 should be the mighty bitcoin, I said this base on the previous history of halving event that took place four years back, bitcoin didn't rise at halving but after some months it boost and many people earn good profit, also many professional have predicted that bitcoin will give good profit after six months of halving. For that reason I choose bitcoin because most of this altcoins depends on the market value of bitcoin to increase in price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Among the currencies that you put in the options, Ethereum is the best in terms of the percentage of returns that you will get, but at the same time there are many currencies in the market better than it.

As a good trader in Crypto community, I don't think one will enjoy trading without BTC. BTC will come first then follow by the rest valuable altcoins such as ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS, BNB, BCH USDT etc

And know the more crypto coins you hold the higher the chances to make a huge profits.

am a XRP Freek but when you look at what is happening, Ether is actually gaining a lot more than you think its important we keep on trying something new the right idea would be to really define what to do with the resent place we see coin analysis, Ether has been projected to hit 1,000$ but this is based on an online analysis done there is nothing new to it.

I am still a believer of bitcoin, I always invest in bitcoin compared to another cryptocurrency because I know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency compared to other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency because it the first successful cryptocurrency that has been created.

If the capital is from 100 to 200 dollars, then we must rely on currencies with a low price, such as xrp and eos. But if the capital is good and relatively large, go to Iqirium and Bitcoin, the benefits from their storage are excellent for the near and long future.

• +2 1

For me as of the the top most best cryptocurrency to invest with is in bitcoin. Because the price of the bitcoin is promising you can invest at the low price and when it pumps up you can earn big depending to your investment.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:54 AM, Imran01234 said:

I think 2020 will be the best time to invest in LiteCoin.  Because its price is still very low, if you buy it now and invest it, I think it can be very profitable next time.

Well, this litecoin is now showing a good performance by increasing it's price properly, but for me, this year goes to bitcoin because we're seeing that this month, the price of it is reaching the $12000 which is the predictions by many people in this forum.

• +2 2

Bitcoin is the best coin to buy and invest yobit.. yobit is more reliable and safe to earning..trade your money in yobit you can earn good earning 

From my own point of view bitcoin is the best coin to invest in this 2020 since most of the coins depends on the market value of bitcoin to rise also and because many expert predict that it can hit $20,000 early next year so I will advise investors to accumulate more in there wallet so that they can make huge profit in the future.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

I personally support eth becuase of its pump speed.. Let me explain, last month eth price was Very bad around 150usd or lil MORE but this month a huge change come on eth price and now its price is around 400 plus usd which is huge pump.. So i personally prefer eth as if you invest on eth you will get much profit..                      

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020..bitcoin is most safe coin to invest and earn.. invest the bitcoin in yobit exchange you can earn healthy earning. 

Xrp and water are my best coins and they give me good profit. I earn profit from water coins through the investment box 3% everyday and i earn profit by trading XRP/USD few days a week.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Solex said:

From my own point of view bitcoin is the best coin to invest in this 2020 since most of the coins depends on the market value of bitcoin to rise also and because many expert predict that it can hit $20,000 early next year so I will advise investors to accumulate more in there wallet so that they can make huge profit in the future.

Well, the prediction of hitting the value of $12000 is now totally happens, just put some trust on bitcoin that it will be reached the $20000 in this year so all we need to do is to wait for this value comes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think bitcoin is the best coin to buy in 2020. Because, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day, not only the demand but also the price of Coin is increasing day by day. So I think working with Bitcoin in 2020 is more profitable.