Wrong analysis - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Wrong analysis

I believe that wrong analysis is not a failure, it will still give you some lessons and experience, be positive and look at it more optimistically. I have made a few minor mistakes from my analysis, but I have recorded my mistakes before every time I tried to buy or sell I recalled my mistake as a reminder.

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 3:50 PM, MD. Sajib said:

We sometimes do things that are wrong in some areas, that is, sometimes we have to analyze things that are wrong, so we need to analyze all of these key analyzes correctly so that we can learn something

We have traded high, then I am sure we can get a bigger profit than the losses we can. I think we should only put our emotions aside in the consideration and judgment of the mind and make decisions quickly. If you continue to analyze wrong, you will lose all your investment quickly.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:30 PM, Keith700 said:

My trading has given me strong lessons.
Being a rookie, I made many erroneous and fatal analyzes that caused me serious losses, this forced me to study more the patterns, figures, indicators and momentum of the asset.
Trading is like a column that consists of analysis and many aspects that you have to force in some way to be nonlinear, linear many technical or fundamentalist parameters does not guarantee you a direct result.
Always keep a simple but lazy plan when learning, you will always have mistakes but it will be for your growth as an operator, remember that you operate your psychology not the market! 😉

Indeed, mistakes give lessons
Big mistakes give more lessons, and the effect of the lesson is bigger and deeper
Nobody can learn from these lessons unless he does the practice, that is, he cannot learn from theoretical explanation only

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 12:36 AM, madoras said:

all need process on analysis and trading , all people can make mistake but we should learn how to minimize loss,we can try with martiangel system or maybe hedging

It is important that we do not despair and give up easily. from a certain point of view, even if a small amount can be operated. One thing is very beneficial, but the more you study, the important thing is that every detail we learn can be optimized to be as big as possible.

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 11:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

There are lots of tools for predicting prices in trading like graphs, indicators, candlesticks, news and much more but my experience shows that even if you use all the tools in your disposal and analyze all the things before investment, you are still taking a risk because the future is unknown. Sometimes we do correct analysis but all of a sudden a news about crypto will publish and that will change market trends and ruin our calculations. Even the most skilled traders can't say for sure what will happen 2 hours later. So, mistake and loss are unavoidable parts of any trade and we can only try to reduce our mistakes and increase our winnings.

when you make mistakes and lose money as if you were doing a paid and not free lesson but it is a very useful lesson if you learn from it. Bitcoin prices can be predicted with charts or technical analysis and I can assure you that it does not work that way.

• +1 1

On 19.10.2019 at 08:39, Keith700 said:

To think about the wrong analysis first that the correct one helps you to narrow the panorama before placing the indicated one, this is how you can free yourself from many internal bugs.

When trading at the initial stages, you should not strive for a large profit. You just need to learn and gain experience. And the profit will grow over time.

• -1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:20 PM, Hasan7197 said:

I think trading high risk businesses can't make money here.  No one can predict the trading market before.  Rather, it has the potential to lose some business.  But without treading, try to make money quickly and without fear of that direction.

This is the cryptocurrency market and in the market you lose and profit, loss is not the main mistake in the cryptocurrency market. when you make mistakes and lose money as if you were doing a paid and not free lesson but it is a very useful lesson if you learn from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right friend, we have to learn how to trade if we real need to earn profit. Because trading without good skills will give us loss everyday. Though learn trading is hard, but we must force ourselves because we need something.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes some times we learn lessons from our mistakes like in trading if one trades with wrong analysis he will surely make losses and it's for this reason proper knowledge is required first in order to be a successful trader.

• +1 1

Yes as a newbie we all do mistakes, we all do wrong analysis but with time we get experience from our past mistakes and our overall knowledge and skills of crypto trading becomes better. Doing mistakes is a part of your learning process here.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:47 AM, duncun007 said:

i think we fall for this mistake a lot in crypto and thats because we are stupid enough to believe that bitcoin price can be predicted with charts or technical analysis and i can assure you it doesn't work that way.

Loss is not the main mistake in the cryptocurrency market but if you choose the wrong coin then you have made a big mistake because the wrong money and fake money will destroy all your money. You will soon become a great trader. Learn from mistakes

• +2 1

We learn from the mistakes we make and I think that if you had not made this mistake you would not have decided to learn more about the correct analysis

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In every analysis, there are some margins of error. No one can claim he is able to analyze the coins all the time without any mistake. A good and professional analysis has less than 10% margin of error. A moderate analysis has between 20% to 30% error and anything with more than 50% is a weak analysis. If you want to have a more successful analysis, you have to increase the sources of information. When there are more info and data available, you can improve your accuracy and achieve better results. You can compare your own analysis with expert views to see which one is more dependable.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 4/30/2020 at 7:00 AM, deepown said:

Exactly, anyway man do you have any idea why we are in a bull run right now, it seems too weird to happen at this time.

Bull run and bear market can happen at any time, there is not specific time for bull run and neither bear market also. And, bull run can happen at the time you post this post because it was close to halving of bitcoin which could have generated a hype that led investors to buy bitcoin at the time. 

We try to make wrong analysis especially in trading this result into a lot of losses but you can still correct from your mistakes.

Trading lessons have a benefit for you in all financial aspects, that is, you are studying the possibilities and what you have to deal with in the coming days, meaning that you manage your capital also in terms of cognitive knowledge so that you have knowledge through your follow-up to news and related to the world also in terms of psychological and the most important things that benefit One of which is controlling your emotion, fear or dishonor, and becoming anxious. Greed also has a benefit in controlling yourself

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Trading is a great science, and not only trading crypto, but it can be used in all other markets, and it is not reasonable to learn it in one day. Rather, it requires an in-depth study, mistakes and loss.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:30 AM, Keith700 said:

My trading has given me strong lessons.
Being a rookie, I made many erroneous and fatal analyzes that caused me serious losses, this forced me to study more the patterns, figures, indicators and momentum of the asset.
Trading is like a column that consists of analysis and many aspects that you have to force in some way to be nonlinear, linear many technical or fundamentalist parameters does not guarantee you a direct result.
Always keep a simple but lazy plan when learning, you will always have mistakes but it will be for your growth as an operator, remember that you operate your psychology not the market! 😉

As a beginner, analysis errors often occur and in my opinion it's natural, for that beginners have to learn a lot about trading about the technical analysis side, patterns and various kinds related to trading.

i'm totally agree with you my friend, in our life we are Learning from our mistakes, now in trading we are all making some mistake but we should get the lesson about this mistake.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:43 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right friend, we have to learn how to trade if we real need to earn profit. Because trading without good skills will give us loss everyday. Though learn trading is hard, but we must force ourselves because we need something.

In the beginning I did the so many mistakes due to the wrong analysis in the cryptocurrency tradings.  Later I started to learn more about technical analysis and fully learnt the charting fundamentals like resistance zones, trendlines, support, and candlesticks.Actually a single wrong analysis can cause a huge loss. 

• +2 1

That's why seeing this post makes me more think of what  I should need to become a success trader on the future. There is a lot of things to consider some fundamentals technique so it can lessen the loss of your investment.

Trading has many things that we need to know before we start it and earn profit. When we start trading it does not matter how much we start with but what matters is the knowledge that we have. with trading knowledge you will make right analysis.

As a beginner I often do the wrong analysis and result in losses, this is due to lack of knowledge about trading. I think it's natural because I don't have any experience yet, so I always learn in every trade, starting from indicators, charts and markets.

• +2 1

I feel identified with your case, when you start in the world of trading it is very normal to make mistakes but everything is trial and error and you learn from mistakes, the ideal is to practice if possible in a demo account to improve our strategies little by little , I believe that to be prudent when trading you have to be constant and have a lot of patience to achieve successful operations.

I have already done bad analyzes and will do again.
The important thing is that good analyzes compensate bad analyzes because one cannot always be right then is important that with few loosing trades you don't loose everything and for that it is necessary to adopt risk management techniques.
With time usually we improve and we have a better ratio of good analyzes compared to bad analyzes, which makes it possible to increase the ratio of gains/losses.