Wrong analysis - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Wrong analysis

My trading has given me strong lessons.
Being a rookie, I made many erroneous and fatal analyzes that caused me serious losses, this forced me to study more the patterns, figures, indicators and momentum of the asset.
Trading is like a column that consists of analysis and many aspects that you have to force in some way to be nonlinear, linear many technical or fundamentalist parameters does not guarantee you a direct result.
Always keep a simple but lazy plan when learning, you will always have mistakes but it will be for your growth as an operator, remember that you operate your psychology not the market! 😉

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Being a rookie, I made many erroneous and fatal analyzes that caused me serious losses, this forced me to study more the patterns, figures, indicators and momentum of the asset.
Trading is like a column that consists of analysis and many aspects that you have to force in some way to be nonlinear, linear many technical or fundamentalist parameters does not guarantee you a direct result.
Always keep a simple but lazy plan when learning, you will always have mistakes but it will be for your growth as an operator, remember that you operate your psychology not the market! 😉

When I first started trading too. My analysis is often wrong and makes me lose but from that experience I become more understanding in trading. The important thing is we must not despair and give up easily.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For now I do not touch my wallet and I prefer to wait for the moment so that the market takes a step back to be able to invest me. Since I have a small wallet and I buy if the market is low.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

It is always important to save something additional, but from a certain point of view, even if a small amount can be operated! It is a matter of patience.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:19 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

For now I do not touch my wallet and I prefer to wait for the moment so that the market takes a step back to be able to invest me. Since I have a small wallet and I buy if the market is low.

I also dont touch my wallet now but sometimes i need to! at this rate of the market getting more low price coins will give us more profit in the future! The deeper the price the better profit we have once it rise! so i dont mind now putting more money on it!

In my country,  there is a saying about rookies luck. and I think it was valid for me. when I bought first cryptocurrencies, everything was gone well. I remember, that day was awesome.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

On 23/10/2019 at 00:29, cryptokram said:

Je ne touche pas non plus mon portefeuille maintenant, mais parfois, il me faut! à ce rythme, le marché obtenant plus de pièces à bas prix nous donnera plus de profit à l'avenir! Plus le prix est élevé, plus le bénéfice obtenu est élevé! donc ça ne me dérange pas maintenant de mettre plus d'argent dessus!

Yes, you have to follow a good pace. just for adventure, it's not my style. I'm still calm, even if the coins I keep take back and lose its value. I redeemed more is my strategy.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:03 AM, edille said:

We experienced wrong analysis at first but we need to surpass that failure and use it as a stepping stone to be more efficient and be more knowledgeable for that failure. Also it helps another people if they encounter same wrong analysis because you share that experience and allow them to know on how you engage in that failure. Remember that every commit a wrong analysis so do not panic if it happens to you.

Of course that is so, very very important what you mention, the failures serve as a springboard to improve, it is necessary to be very critical of ourselves to be able to excel in the growth over Trading, since it is something very profitable but of much study, It is important that every detail we learn can be optimized as large as possible.

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 6:03 PM, edille said:

We experienced wrong analysis at first but we need to surpass that failure and use it as a stepping stone to be more efficient and be more knowledgeable for that failure. Also it helps another people if they encounter same wrong analysis because you share that experience and allow them to know on how you engage in that failure. Remember that every commit a wrong analysis so do not panic if it happens to you.

Making strategy and analysis mistakes is common and I think almost all traders experience it. But by learning from those mistakes, we will have experience and knowledge so we can find the right strategy to get profit

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We are making a wrong analysis, that is normal. But if we can learn from the mistake, that will help us to improve our skills in trading, and we can do better analysis in trading. That will not happen in a short time, but it will happen in a long time as long as you can keep trying to analysis. No matter if you make more mistakes, that will give you time to understand how to prevent making the same mistake.
In the crypto market, we don't know what will happen with the market in the next hours so we can make more strategies to moves related to the market.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 9:35 AM, kennedymal said:

Wrong analysis is all that there is. People posting charts and predictions with texts full of stuff they don't really can confirm. I would just go with the demand and supply wave, if you see btc is rising and in news, buy, if not, check to see if its not better to sell

Wrong analysis is one of the cause to loss your money in the trading and following other third party analysis is the reason that you make the wrong trade.  

• -1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There are no accidentals in trade. Each change in price in the market is caused by something. If you determine the reason, then next time when a similar reason appears, it will be easier to predict the price movement.

• +2 1

pxf.jpg

I have made some analysis on then market, I am still learning my lessons, trading with greed and lot of patient will lead you to make some very bad choice on the market, you will think a coin is doing really good by looking at the price over a few hours and jump to invest, later to find out that it was a pump and dump scheme.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:30 AM, Keith700 said:

The good thing is that you are aware of it, sometimes it is best to step back and re-invent the trading system you are doing, I used a lot of indicators before and now I do trading based on price action which is much easier for me.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:30 AM, Keith700 said:

remember that you operate your psychology not the market! 😉

you are right my friend. we can just say anything to ourself, can't controll the market according to our hopes. but we have to mentally prepared for any kind of incident here.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

error in analyzing is a normal, the most important of these problems is we do not repeat the same mistakes, and of course every trade there are many possibilities we make mistakes, whatever mistakes we make, we must always be realistic, and do not risk with emotions .

• +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

20 hours ago, Itsmeeek said:

Mistakes are for all you have to make even though it is a little mistake, when you made a mistake you will try to amend it and that could teach you a way to avoid it next time

By correcting the mistakes we avoid significant losses, the best investment is the time spent in learning the positive things that the financial market gives us, the strong lessons make personalities and strong men and women traders facing any adversity in practice.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:30 AM, Keith700 said:

good sentences and good motivation. Here based on experience and what can be learned from failures, even traders and professional analysis sometimes wrong. What the OP is saying is a struggle to be the best in various fields not only in crypto trading

• +3 2

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 PM, Keith700 said:

You are not alone all beginners in trading suffer to this big loss even me I experience to lose almost 80% of my funds but this experienced teach me an important lesson on how to become a good trader.

• +1 1

In order to learn the practice of trading cryptocurrencies, you must practice it on the demo account in order to learn and find suitable ways to trade and learn all the hidden and achieve significant profits and after that you can transfer to the real account.

• +1 1

In the end the mistakes we make can be used as experience and learning in analyzing trade. If our flight hours are already high in trading, then I am sure we can get a greater profit than the loss we can.

• +1 1

If you do wrong analysis then you need to wait for the profit because this is the crypto market and in the market you make loss and profit both, loss is not the main mistake in the crypto market but if you choose the wrong coin then you make a great mistake because wrong and fake coins will destroy your all money.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think thats normal.many are having bad times in making wrong analysis.in trading i think you cannot anallys that.but in think you will be a great trader soon.just learn from mistakes

• +2 1

It is imperative to make mistakes for anyone new to trading, and in my opinion these errors are not bad but rather very useful, they are powerful educational lessons but they are not free, when you make a mistake and lose money as if you are doing a paid and not free lesson but it is a very useful lesson if you learned from it.

1 minute ago, Adeerma said:

often we predict or analyze but often it is not appropriate, this is a lesson for us to move forward and learn more from experience and from people who are professionals in trading.

i think we fall for this mistake a lot in crypto and thats because we are stupid enough to believe that bitcoin price can be predicted with charts or technical analysis and i can assure you it doesn't work that way.

• +1 1