What is yobit orders?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is yobit orders??

On 5/16/2020 at 5:24 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

In all exchanges are orders, so, on yobit we use these orders to but and sell, could be a little complicated for newbies but not hard to know ones the person is so acquainted to it. 

It needs to be experimented, so that beginners don't make a mistake. You should watch more educational videos on this topic in order not to lose anything.

Indeed, this feature is very useful on the Yobit website
It provides the opportunity for the user to enter into important trades without sitting on the site and monitoring the price completely and at all times so that this matter is not possible either with the help of this feature it becomes possible

• +2 1

This is one of the great things about this platform and i have found that sometimes when you put in your own price you can actually make a slight profit that is enough to cover the transaction fees if you are doing it on a coin that is in high demand and you are selling that coin. Also, by putting in the order, you are essentially saying at which price you want to buy or sell and in doing so when the price gets there your transaction will most likely be complete. I think it is a great feature.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

yes this option also available member you can put the suitable rate in which you want to buy or sell and when the rate reach the point you have given it will automatically buy or sell you did not have to monitor all the time the rate fluctuations it's going to be easy for the people who are not having much time to monitor the rate all the time.

Yes, you can specify an order through a specific price, and it will be sold or bought automatically when the currency price reaches that

THINK POSITIVE

Buy and Sell prices have already been arranged, you just need to place your order easily. You can't change the price for any currency so that you can buy for your own price.  

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/25/2020 at 8:53 PM, deboprotap said:

As I am a trader,I do not have issues to understand about market sell orders.But I read your post and detailed information about yobit order section really help many users who do not frequently trade here.I liked your content very much,also think yobit trading platform is user friendly also

That's right the yobit trading system is very user friendly because it really easy to use although you're a beginner or not. 

You can easily adapt on how to use it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This method is popular on the Yobit platform, but I do not use it because I prefer selling manually through monitoring and technical price analysis. Sometimes there are errors in automatic sales, in addition to that, I prefer feeling the result of personal work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With this feature you have only pre-determined the sale of the currency until it reaches the price you requested. It is a good idea, I mean, through pre-determination, you will have an advantage. Prices may go back to declining, but you sold at a high price and can buy back the currency. I've never known this feature before, but it is of course useful

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The manner to trade or to open an order in Yobit website exchange is the same steps of others websites exchanges, but there are some website exchange where they use margin, this option is different, so in Yobit you can fix your price and then wait to be executed.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for this good explanation of using yobit platform.
I think such topics are helpful in explaining the use of the yobit platform for new members.
I find yobit platform an easy to use platform.

Hello my dear friend you have a very important question. Thank you very much for posting this topic for newcomers. It is true that it is very good for youbit users. And you can buy it at a much lower price...

Yes, Yobit gives you complete freedom to control the price that you want to sell at, even if you are not available or always online.

But as a user, I hope that the Stop Loss option can be found as on the rest of the platforms, and then you can trade with ease and comfort.

Yes, this feature is great for users Yobit, as you can set the price that suits you for sale and when the cryptocurrency that you want to sell reaches this price, it will be sold automatically in Yobit and this is a positive thing for everyone

• +3 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:27 PM, magd said:

This method is popular on the Yobit platform, but I do not use it because I prefer selling manually through monitoring and technical price analysis. Sometimes there are errors in automatic sales, in addition to that, I prefer feeling the result of personal work.

There are really some errors that a member may encounter but those problems easily fixed once you report about the problem. 

Don't be afraid to use that because there's a small chance that the error will encounter. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There is an option for orders on the Yobit platform and it shows you a record of sales and purchases and pending orders, including sales at prices above the market price, where they are done automatically in the event that you are away from the platform.
As you said, a sell order can be placed at a higher price and will be executed automatically when the currency price reaches the target.

• +3 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:20 PM, issa123h said:

Sale orders on Yobit Hello my dear friends, we will talk today about one of the features of the Yoobt platform, which is the sale order at the price that suits you When you want to sell a currency, its price is on the platform Are you bound by this price ?? And do you need to monitor the platform permanently in order for the currency to reach the price you want ... ?? of course not but how After selecting the amount of currency from the amount field Now we go to the price field We delete the price given by the platform and then give our price This order will be saved on the platform until the currency reaches this price, the sale will be automatic

There is no obligation for the price that the platform sets for different cryptocurrencies
We can impose the price we want, but the problem here is with the time required to sell
Or perhaps the sale failed completely if the required price is not reached

It is the box designated to show you the sales and purchases you made with the time, date, quantity, and prices at which you buy or sold, and whoever you can cancel the sale or purchase requests depending on the developments.

• +5 1

I havent come across this one but I have seen it work perfectly for other orders, I can place an order for a certain price, and it will work perfectly for the kind of scean there is , I have been able to sell off my orders at a preffered price and it has worked perfectly for me and so its important to keep on trying as hard and put together everything that we know other than use it in the different orders  

In my opinion, the interface that YOBIT uses is not so different from other exchanges, but what I like is that it is easier to find the pairs that one wants to invest.

I will share this post with all those who don´t know how to place a sell order on yobit. It is very descriptive and easy to understand.

Of course, this is a market! And without the market, no exchange can exist, and therefore, it must be everywhere! After all, with the help of it, we can exchange funds without any problems, and achieve more success, it will really help us better. The ability to place orders also allows us to find a convenient amount and create the way you want to sell!

This feature is present in all trading platforms, not just on Yobit, and I believe that all cryptocurrency traders know it because in many cases it is not suitable for you to buy or sell at the current market price.

• +2 1

Yes, it is a great feature, but it is for people who have a lot of money who benefit from that advantage because they control the price, the currency they want, especially if they are to break the market price

On 5/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, issa123h said:

Sale orders on Yobit Hello my dear friends, we will talk today about one of the features of the Yoobt platform, which is the sale order at the price that suits you When you want to sell a currency, its price is on the platform Are you bound by this price ?? And do you need to monitor the platform permanently in order for the currency to reach the price you want ... ?? of course not but how After selecting the amount of currency from the amount field Now we go to the price field We delete the price given by the platform and then give our price This order will be saved on the platform until the currency reaches this price, the sale will be automatic

Yobit is very manageable in this part, its interface is friendly for trading, simply place the order at the price we want to sell or buy and wait for it to be carried out, we must always place reasonable prices so that the order does not take a long time, it is a way to earn money only with the assumption of increasing or decreasing the currency we choose, trading with conscience bears many fruits, leaving emotion aside is our best weapon.