What is the meaning of the world (spammers)) - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the meaning of the world (spammers))

The word -spammer- in English, is junk mail, so it must be a person who always uses one character or more for strategies that can annoy others

• +1 1

The spammer is when I send you unwanted content that may be involved in a scam and is known as spam, you must be careful with things that unknown people send you

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  i have seen many people who work hard to success in crypto world... They learn about Bounty section of crypto world for more than 1 year and now they are successful bounty Hunter Though now a days most bounty is scam but they do their best to earn profit there.. I am also learning from them about bounty..           

@Dorjoy12 we have so many options to earn in crypto world like you mentioned some members use bounties, yes now a days most of bounties scam, but few bounties are real if we participated then we earn good profit, and you're also trying to learn bounty its really good news.

• +3 1

Good post that is the only post which will clear you what is spammer if anyone who still not understand about spammer then this is is for you read it carefully and take advantage from this because I see many post about spammer but I didn't get a quality post like this..

The explanation about spammer is clearly said  it is someone whose mission is to cause loss or scam others via private massages that contains some various links or contents that are traps to con someone to his scam activities and we must be vigilante of them because they are many in crypto world

• +1 1

46 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 we have so many options to earn in crypto world like you mentioned some members use bounties, yes now a days most of bounties scam, but few bounties are real if we participated then we earn good profit, and you're also trying to learn bounty its really good news.

@Honny143 yah i am doing my best to learn bounty becuase legit bounty can give you 1k usd too in 5 month or lil bit more.. Recently i joined in a bounty signature campaign and hope i can earn some from there.. We need to be expert in all section of crypto world especially in those section where no need capital..             

The term spammer has many meanings, but all in relation. In general they are people or services, that send you junk content without you having given permission

• +5 1

Spam refers to the same publications frequently, perhaps somewhat useless, they only do it in order to generate more money. Although it is something inappropriate because they do not give the information that a person needs

If you refer to SPAM, its when the users post the same publications, at this forum many people just do that to generate more money; but if you refer to the word "sCam" it is the way we called fake sites, fake people, fake ico, fake airdrops, anything who wants to stell your money, tokens, cryptos, etc.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us .. I did not know this information before

Spam for me is annoying. It is all the messages that I read and they are terrible and when you read them they are made up stupid things that have no meaning.

Spammer is a person who sends spam (junk mail). Many people mistakenly consider mass emailing to be spam, but this is not true. An email is spam if the recipient has not given permission to receive such emails.
Advertising trash
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

Yes, my friend, thank you. I explained the term to new users in the forum who went through this term several times but did not understand its meaning

Spam are sent by cybercriminals who seek to collect money from message recipients, steal passwords, credit card numbers, and bank account details, or send malware to damage the recipient's computer, and all you have to do to protect yourself is not to press these messages and download a good program on your computer. To combat viruses, catch them, eliminate them, and create an extremely difficult and complicated email, especially do not give it to anyone, which is difficult for Internet thieves to steal

Yes spammers and spamming is an issue that needs to be a avoided to a work large extent in this platform. For the kind notice of all the users i request that when you cmment make sure you do proper research on the topic so that what you post will in turn be helpful for others. This is the best way in order to not be a spammer as well as to avoid being banned.

• +1 1

Hello friend, thank you for your information .. Indeed, spammers are annoying to us, but I get rid of them either by blocking them or informing those responsible because they pose a risk if their target is fraud, or I can simply ignore them and not respond to them

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.

Yes, spammers are the ones that posts, sends, or creates non sense things. Maybe you could also say that a message is a spam even though it really makes sense, but it was sent or posted repeatedly. And a spammers is the one that did it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The people who are posting into the forum and their post are not always meaningful and not helpfully to the community  Spammer are those people who are repeating the comment twice or more

• -3 1

People who send spam messages  are called spammers. Spam messages are those messages which contains unimportant stuff or viruses that can cause to erase the important data of a computer. So it is really important to avoid spam messages. They will make some useless email message to harass people or to steal information  from them. Always  be secure from these spammers. 

• +4 1

21 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

The term spammers refer to the people that are not following the rules posting useless contents such as fake informations,links and copy/paste post etc into forum also repeating comment twice or more.

Since we all know that they don't post in beneficial informations in the forum then i suggest we try and help the moderators in terms of reporting them because they are not ready to help us as well as the forum and only when they are not around we can find a better environment for learning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Spammers are people who try to abuse systems, websites, by sharing multi links, referrals links, try to take money they donot deserve or spam airdrops with multi accounts and so on

There is a difference between scammers and spammers. Scammers always tend to steal money from users but spammers try to cheat forum for example using multiple accounts on one IP address is a spam

• -4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day