I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

In this market scammers are everywhere so keep aware this thing from keep in mind and avoid from them. Do not gave them any information regarding your portfolio and enjoying earnings scam free. Don't waste your funds from scammers. 

Very good information friend, they are perfect recommendations, hopefully we all implement them to take care of our assets of scammers who only seek to deceive the weakest, perfect.

Thanks for sharing such a great details to avoid the scam it's very important to keep your personal details of your accounts personally with you you should not share with anyone and moreover you should not response any casual messages for an investment or trading from which you will get trap into a scam.

5 hours ago, mbilal said:

Totally agree to you and I must say that you have celebrated the points in a very good way especially the first for you told was that one should be aware that there are scams and they do occur

Even though i'm the one provided this tips, i almost got scammed yesterday, but some guy on telegram, guess we never learn do we? the offer was too good to refuse.

6 hours ago, kipara said:

You are right if we're, we would have been in great danger, because they are all over the block explore.

Exactly, been able to hack wallets via he public address, will be a big shake to the crypto world by the way.

15 hours ago, Rased#1 said:

Be able to created different password for each site you visit, Google chrome does that, When a scammer got your password he will want to try it in all of your account..

Never save online passwords .They hacked your browser and copy all your data last day my friend tron wallet is hacked actually his lap top was hacked he lost thousands of Tron coins.

15 hours ago, Sma7543 said:

Thanks for this information but the best way to avoid scammers to avoid clicking unfamiliar links

Some unfamiliar links are good for real earning, so you should click them but you must do research before spending a penny on those sites.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

In this time we should always aware in the market. We cann't do anything else. Because crypto are not regulated and many countries made it illegal. But i think crypto regulation can remove these scammers from the market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thanks for the helpful and important tips to avoid scammers. Because they are threat in the digital world. 

Good advice, one thing I would like to add is to not link your phone number to your email if you are a mobile user. There is a scam called simcard swap, if your email and other website logins are not tied to your phone number, you are safe from this scam.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

17 hours ago, Tehniyat said:

Thanks for the helpful and important tips to avoid scammers. Because they are threat in the digital world. 

All i do is to make sure they will never become thew master so this world, we should never give them the satsfication.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, Crypto555 said:

I don't think there is just one simple solution to avoid scams. Scams will always be out there so it's impossible to stop them. The only thing you can do is be careful and avoid them as much as possible 

Scammers will always find new ways to scam and steal money from people. You find one solution to their scams but they soon create a new type of scam and you have to find a new solution and it goes on forever 

2 hours ago, Arafat Saju said:

Amazing information. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is very useful post for newbie. Scammers have continue to improve their ways to scam people. We need to be careful about them.

If regulations is ever to succeed, i will only have peace with it when it has succeeded to eliminate scammers.

That is perfect tips that you shared it to us. For sure this will help for beginners to prevent scams. They really will gain their knowledge with your article.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The same way we have scam in other sector, there is scam in cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. There is no way we are going to wipe out scam completely but we can reduce it drastically and also guide against been scam by scammers. So to stop being scam, we have to always ensure we secure our private keys

Actually, every person will make a blunder as well as the con artists usually can get an individual from a blunder, My partner and I accept people suggestions, nevertheless the con artists usually constantly can recognize one thing fresh right after their particular outdated techniques are usually uncovered.

You have given a very good information to safeguard our money from hackers or scammers, beginners will find this post very helpful, newbies makes many mistakes and they end up getting scammed.

Very nice dear information is given fantastic to save yourself by scammers and i think this is a little tough to do but finally you are save by scammers. 

Registering in unknown platforms is risk because they have your password and email with them, sometimes I think of they might try to acesss our different website that we registered. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

i would summarize the whole thing with just one rule

- do not trust anyone that ask you money online (or offline, i mean scammers are everywhere and not only online)

and that's it, you will never be scammed

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Rickso said:

i would summarize the whole thing with just one rule

- do not trust anyone that ask you money online (or offline, i mean scammers are everywhere and not only online)

and that's it, you will never be scammed

At least offline you you have the authorities to give you justice, but online scammers are invincible, more threatening.

21 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

I will suggest you should be able to create new different password for each site you visit, Google chrome can help you wiylth that, when a scammer got your password he will want to try it in all of your account. 

Yes, the right opinion is that each site has a different password and do not forget to activate two-factor authentication because it is a very good firewall. This feature must be activated strongly

Always store our private keys in safe Storage like in USB. And not in PC. Because our data here will compromise especially if we accidentally download some malwares. 

Always store our private keys in safe Storage like in USB. And not in PC. Because our data here will compromise especially if we accidentally download some malwares.