Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

3 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

it is advisable to invest in the any mining sites that are there in the internet only if you are completely aware of the genuineness of the platform. if the site is authentic and provide you with good returns in the long run then it can be definitely recommended. It requires great analysis in order to ensure that you can make maximum benefit out of the mining sites that are suggested by the other users.

Mining is always profitable, we all know it buy some scam mining companies can fraud with you. I invested in a cloud mining website that is reputed but I couldn't withdrew my fund yet. When I try to withdraw, it shows'Insufficient Balance'. This is very shocking. Now, I quit it. 

I think sites like these that ask you to deposit to withdraw mining money are fraudulent sites and you should stay away from them. Be careful and protect your capital.

For these reasons, it is good to find out first before making any investment, those sites that offer large amounts of profits in a short time are usually scams, I recommend yobit mining, your currency is increasing and your site is 100% legitimate

There is much better ways novadays to earn coins by depositing on sites, just look at the DeFi niche, if you have some capital this is the real way for you.

• +4 1

NEVER. I don't know if there will be any legal ones, but any mining site they ask you to deposit to is probably a scam.

• +3 1

On 15.05.2020 at 01:37, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

A very relevant topic in our time. There are a lot of scammers, so be careful! Good luck with your earnings

From my experience I do not like mining at all, because whenever I have used it it has gone badly I tell you.

First, I invested about 1000 usd in mining, to get to recover that money it had to spend more than 6 months, until I began to obtain benefits and when I can finally withdraw, they tell me to enter half of the invested that is 500 usd, my surprise was huge, so I effectively lost all my money.

On the platform, I mean, it is better not ever to trust anywhere so why can this happen, even if mining is real in the end it is of little use to us, because to start earning it takes a lot of time and once you start you have to win already It's almost over, this is what I understand.

So I would not advise doing anything in mining.

There are other much better things in which to invest money, mining is something quite good and it is not yet known very well how it will go in the future.

I just remembered how foolish i was.I lost my 60$ btc in such a mining site.Many people and youtubers were saying that the site is legit 100%.T100%.Thats why i felt trusted.But when i my account balance reached the withdrawal amount.They banned my account.I was no longer able to log in my account.I was very sad.I took an oath not to invest in any mining site.But a month ago Yobit launched Vmining.I was very much exited to buy it cause yobit is 100% trusted and everyone in this forum knows it.Now i am earning huge profit from Vmining 😍.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

That's true. Most of the mining sites that you simply can see within the internet is made to scam people and obtain money from its users. That's why you would like first to assure that those sites you'll use is legit and have an honest reviews from its past and current users. i'm a cloud mining user and fortunately , as of now, I didn't get scam by them. all of them paying me with the btc that I've earned.

One thing to understand about cloud mining and cloud mining companies is that most of them have Ponzi schemes. Almost 99% of them are unreliable.
These companies don't actually mine cryptocurrencies.
Cloud mining can be very profitable if you get it right and approach it carefully, so play your cards right and depending on the service you choose and the contract you buy, you can start to see a profit in just a few months.
As always in this world of investments in cryptocurrencies we must inform ourselves very well before taking a step. Prudence.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, issa123h said:

Good Morning. Thank you very much for the information, I share, you always have to investigate the site where you want to invest, in order to avoid possible scams. For example, Criptotalk, which gives satoshis for publications we make. There should be no problem in withdrawing them to our account balance, since Yobit.net is a very good site.

The truth is that if I have, even right now I am in two. It is true that there are many cloud mining pages that are scams or even have a pyramid system, these pages last at most 1 year and that is why I always invest in pages that have few days of operation so that I can make profits in the next few days, I can tell you that I have obtained my investment back and I am earning a small amount now, but that does not mean that I recommend those pages yet, since they can close at any time. If you want to invest in pages like that it is under your responsibility and not investing money that you are afraid of losing. In addition, I always stress to investigate thoroughly where you will also invest, and seek testimony from that page.

Thank you so much for this useful information. I am also pretty much aware about that. There are many scam sites which says they will double your crypto,please I aware you do not do that. Because the scammers and hackers come up with new ideas everyday to hack your crypto. You can try yobit virtual mining,I trust it most than any other sites.

Thank you for this advice.

You fully answered my question. Personally, I registered in many mining platforms and upon reaching the minimum withdrawal limit, they demand payment of maintenance commission and other things. To the west, the deposit they request may exceed the amount gained from the digital currency. My friends are not fooled by such sites.

Thanks my friend. Actually i am a newbie so I did not face and scam as I did not invest in any mining site. But your post alerted me. I will be much careful about these sack mining sites when I invest money. 

There are 2 types of mining, physical and cloud.

Physical Mining: It is not very profitable due to electricity consumption; It could be profitable in countries that electricity is not expensive

Virtual Mining: Before investing you have to investigate the page because they mostly become scams.

Stay away from cloud mining. Even if it was legitimate, it is a very slow process and the model behind the business doesn't make much sense to me, I ran some numbers and it was about 18 months to begin to see a ROI.

Do not trust cloud mining without first investigating about them, it is very common that there are mining pages where they say that they can mine so much btc without doing anything, just paying a plan, they are scam, the first thing as always to investigate where it is They are going to do. It happened to me that I registered in one of these cloud mining pages and when it reached the minimum it told me that I had to deposit to be able to withdraw, and the deposit that I was going to make was more money than the profits that I was going to get, for that reason always investigate first

I am very skeptical about this question, because now there is a lot of deception in the cryptosphere, but the option for passive earnings is good.
If you find a reliable platform, then it is quite possible to invest.

This is true, my friend, there are now many mining sites in the cryptocurrency market, but most of these sites are fake, in the first they offer free mining, but the latter forces us to deposit for the sake of withdrawals and in the end they pay nothing and it's good that you made an alert about it so that other members can avoid using them and stay safe.

As an investor, I also enter my cryptocurrencies in mining sites, but first I do a study of each one of them to be able to invest, not only is it that they pay you good passive profits but that they have prestige and trust with the people who work with them. That is why I recommend studying each of the mining sites first before putting your money inside.

Actually, most of it is fraudulent. I have fallen into the fake sites, and it is better not to work with it

Right now I dont recommend  to invest in a crypto mining site, most of the site are scam the reason is becuase nowadays is difficult to earn a lot of money with mining, the cost of electricity is too high and the difficulty of hash rate is to high. the antiminer are so expensive if you want to lost your money invest in mining site also I recommend that never send money to anyone for money this always is a scam strategy.