All About ClipClaps Application(Paying Application) - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

All About ClipClaps Application(Paying Application)

ClipClaps

Clipclaps is a Legit paying application where you can earn money by watching Videos,Opening Chest and Playing Games the application is paying with the minimum withdrawal of $0.10 the payment it done through Paypal.

Screenshot_2020-05-15-04-32-28-82_09e96de656a553fb3da1cc79c33fe7a3.thumb.png.3503e5734eaee1877f5f5fa8841a1ab3.png

The First payment is done with $0.10 which you can earn Extra $1 by sharing this  your payment proof on Facebook you will get additional $1.

Screenshot_2020-05-15-04-30-18-19_09e96de656a553fb3da1cc79c33fe7a3.thumb.png.41fbd00cb8feffd977b233e8237d67f2.png

You main other ways of earning is watching short Video Uploaded by other users by watching this video you will get random chest that contain Coins and Gift Card and other prize which can then be use to buy More coins or Convert your coins to USD.

You can also play Wheel Spin which is Available every 5 Hours you can get maximum of 5 Spins, In this spins you can earn USD or Coins or sometimes Chest.

Screenshot_2020-05-15-04-32-56-80_09e96de656a553fb3da1cc79c33fe7a3.thumb.png.0e0dbf60e59bc80c43efe4c1d898d323.png

This is the best Part for me you can Invest your coins to get more coins this will increase your earning and lessen the time you spend in the game as you can see there there are different kinds of investment plans.

Can also  play Gambling or Try feeding your pet fish which can sell to USD and Coins this fish can be purchase using your coins then you can sell them to earn more coins.

Edited by Fattkidd
  • -1 1
  • +3 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thank you my friend, this looks good but I did not like that the payment is made to Paypal, is there a possibility to pay with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Paypal blocks my country so it is better to have other payment methods.

On 5/15/2020 at 7:55 AM, Jone20 said:

This site is one of two, either it is a real fraud and fraud and something will prove that soon, or it gives very little money so that it hardly affects the standard of living of the person who will do the work.

Probably the number 2 which pay less and consume so much time to earn little amount of money which is not really. A good way to be main source of income yet its good because you can earn extra  money from using it.

From a very good application to make money, referring to watching videos, playing and interacting with the investment side of the same application, I am currently using it but I don't use it much, however it has accumulated $ 4.

• -1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 4:01 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

Its look like high yield Investment project HYIP site when you see the plans, its toi good to believe like to deposit 2000 and get 4000 in only 14 days so be careful on investing in this sites, and do only the free earning if it Worth

Actually the coins are Free to earn you can Stake your Coin to earn more Coins its not HYIP because your not spending your actually money in the app, And the Main purpose of this  Stake is to eventually earn faster in the game so you can withdraw your earnings.

Interesting. I will like to give this a try, but unfortunately I don't have a verified PayPal account. Is there any other withdrawal option apart PayPal, maybe paying through Amazon Gift Card or better still, through cryptocurrency.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Interesting. I will like to give this a try, but unfortunately I don't have a verified PayPal account. Is there any other withdrawal option apart PayPal, maybe paying through Amazon Gift Card or better still, through cryptocurrency.

I think there no problem about that In payment because I just made an account there and its not verified because it was a dummy account, I got curious about that so I create a dummy paypal account and it actually pays.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for sharing applications. I have been searching for applications which pay you real from applications. I found a lot of applications in which some are fake and others minimum withdraw amount is too high. But I haven't heard about this application clipclaps. According to your information I think it as legit app as its minimum withdraw is too low. But sure I am going to use this application.

Hello my friend, I have tried this application several days ago and when I reached the limit of the withdrawal and requested the withdrawal from it, nothing has reached my Paypal account and I have been waiting for the money to arrive several days ago
But after searching inside YouTube I learned that this application is a fraud and does not pay anything to its user

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks friend for sharing this app, i believe its a legit app and it will be profitable to us. I have faith with apps like this because they pay you for your time doing their tasks and not free, i will download this app.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/14/2020 at 11:11 PM, Fattkidd said:

The First payment is done with $0.10 which you can earn Extra $1 by sharing this  your payment proof on Facebook you will get additional $1.

See, i didn't know about this futures, i only now the referral and the spin and also the tasks like aquarium, and yeah its best app for earning paypal moneys, but it don't work on some phones.

• -1 1

I have tried this application and it is a fraudulent application and does not pay anything to its user, I have eaten inside it for a period of time and upon reaching the limit of withdrawals and the money dog did not send anything to me and the sending process remained pending and waiting, so I do not advise anyone to use this application

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have tried this site several times because every time I was losing my trust in it someone was telling me that it was legitimate but in the end I made 100% sure that it is a fraudulent site and no currencies can be withdrawn through it and I hope the next time I will be sure of the credibility of the site before sharing it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have tried to work with applications similar to this application, this is a good way of working, but unfortunately, it is not possible to reap a lot of profits through these applications in addition to that most of these applications are deceptive and we may not reach the minimum level of withdrawals from these applications

On 5/27/2020 at 5:20 PM, Brand1 said:

But after searching inside YouTube I learned that this application is a fraud and does not pay anything to its user

Site seems weakly designed and have been facing a hard time to access it correctly on my PC. Dude, is this application only available for iOS? I have also read so many negative reviews about this app. I wonder to see original poster has managed to get paid from this app !