Extstock exchange scam alert - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Extstock exchange scam alert

I am sorry for your loss of $ 250, and this is bad news for crypto users especially those who have deposited their money in this fake site, and this event should be a lesson for everyone not to invest in any site before checking its credibility

• +1 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:51 AM, Saifchy said:

It is very difficult to catch that you are in faud scam.But nowadays people are getting alert to it. we should be more careful about it.

That's right. 

Just be careful and be wise. 

If you have doubt that you're under faud scam much better to follow what your mind says. 

Don't fall easily on their trap. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well mate I am also one of the user this extstock exchange, but i join only to claim airdrops in thus exchange, but few days back I post one topic about this exchange, few days back I claim lnnbc are some think I don't no the token name, but they give me 2 million tokens and says its worth 1 giwe little part of ETH, but later they twitte they remove this coin and withdrawal this coin in my erc20 wallet, but they want 0.05 ETH to fees, but I open a thread in our forum and most of members suggests it's scam now you also warned means I am safe.

• +3 1

4-5 days ago in our telegram group some people were discussing about it one of my friend lose $92 in this scam whenever he tries to withdraw money he shows a pop-up in which write error try again 

• +1 1

I already have an account on this platform,and thank god i forgot about that I have one, I didn’t deposit anything there , good to know what the platform up to!

• +1 1

I suggest that this exchange might be sold and new owners just wanted to get easy money from it in a short period of time, however I didn't use it and it is great for me.

• +1 1

This is really bad oo, many people will lose alot of money, this is really unfortunate, since there have closed withdrawal this is a clear sign that there wants to run away with people's funds.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have account on this exchange but does not invested .This a great help for me and other who are planning to invest in this exchange.We need a proper site or plat forum for scammers alert.Losts of people leave crypto in 2018 because of many scamming projects and exchanges.This cause huge damage to crypto in 2019.

• +2 1

I keep away from using or dealing with such Extstock sites because I have no guarantee that they will successfully transfer to me and this is a serious matter and we should not risk our currencies that we are tired of getting

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Extstock exchange has been scammed exchange . My funds are also in this exchange and they are not giving withdraw . We can see bot trading in this exchange . Be careful from that types of exchanges.

• +1 1

Thank you for the information about the scam alert about the exstock exchange. A lot of scams and fake sites and exchange are increasing day by day. So, we should always do research before using cryptocurrency.

I have said it previously and I say it again. Most of the bodies that ask people to deposit money to withdraw the offers that they make or the money. The increase is definitely the site of Skam. One day, the money will be stolen if not immediately.

• +2 1

In the past, extstock was a reliable and respectable Exchange but these new strategies How to block the withdraw and the pump of their token of a lot in a single day and the reward for new users make we think Obviously at only one ending has a scam on a scale global for all users

• +2 1

The scammers are everywhere within the field of encryption and frankly they are always finding new ways to defraud and what Extstock has done is very bad it has been working for several years as it gained the confidence of users for a period of time and after joining large numbers to it and getting a lot of money it stole the money and the closure where it became clear She is a fraud, and her goal was to gain the trust of members before carrying out the fraud, and that is exactly what happened

• +3 1

It is a good idea to check sites and platforms continuously in order to know whether they are still true or not. It is advised to trade on large and well-known platforms.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I left about 2'000k RDD with them. The withdrawal of coins has been blocked for more than a month, but I can still trade with them. It's a shame, of course, but risk and opportunity go together.

• +1 1

It's very sad, really! Many users lose their funds and stop trusting the cryptocurrency after this. In fact, the situation is that many new exchanges operate in this way. First, they invite people, hand out rewards generously, and then... take, and deceive! Just going from the stock exchange, it's sad

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/4/2020 at 5:20 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Extstock exchange has been scammed exchange . My funds are also in this exchange and they are not giving withdraw . We can see bot trading in this exchange . Be careful from that types of exchanges.

Sorry to say your funds also stuck in extstock exchange its really bad thing happens, I think in our forum so many members invest in this exchange, I am also join extstock exchange but iam not invest any funds, just my two airdrops coins store in this exchange, but its doesn't matter because those coins useless.

• +3 1

We should always be aware of scammers because they are everywhere and they can appear to you as good beings and after sometimes they change which is exactly what happened in extstock exchanger. We should always try to overlook all this new exchangers and concentrate on the likes of Yobit, binance, kucoin and coinbase because they have earned good reputation from many part of the world.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well this is my first time of hearing about this exchanger and sorry for those who may have gotten there coins stocked in the site, in order to avoid further disappointment in cryptoworld i think it is much better we always consider the top exchangers since they are well recognized because i believe all the people that have funds in that exchange site will be hurt so let's do away with unpopular sites because most of them normally turn scam.

• +2 1

I'm sorry for your loss! $ 250 is not a small amount, I hope you will compensate your loss in another way, but first of all, if this exchange is licensed in any country, you can do a lawsuit against them and accuse them of scamming people! But I suspect that such an exchange is just a website without any information.

Another scam exchange that appeared out of nowhere made a small name and planned to scam a few investors. Very bad that we have all these exchanges and I never use a new one for no reason. Yobit perhaps is good one and I can't trust Binance either. They can appear one day with a billion dollar lost from hacks and mismanagement and the investors will pay.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I unfortunately referred a few users to this exchange because their referral system was so enticing I had to advertise, I ended up turning my 50 XT tokens in to literally over 500000000000 ethereum on their platform. Dont ask me how,  but their coins were being bought up completely and some sold for over 999 eth each. Of course, none was withdrawable and my account is now banned... 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I don't remember this exchange but thanks for bringing it up and it sucks that you lost money. I will remember it now and I usually do research before using any website but if it is something new it is more difficult to find a lot about them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 14/5/2020 at 12:35, malik6314193 said:

Extstock exchange fue uno de los mejores intercambios. Pero ahora ha comenzado a estafar a sus usuarios y ahora están listos para huir. Retirar se ha cerrado. Los usuarios han atascado su equilibrio. Exchange inicia un nuevo programa de afiliados mediante el cual cada nuevo usuario obtendrá 50 tokens xt. Pero para obtener tokens de 50xt, deben depositar un mínimo de 5 dólares. Para atraer a las personas, aumentan el precio de su propio token xt de 0.03 $ a 7.47 $ en solo un día. 

Muchos sitios de revisión de intercambio, como la capitalización del mercado de monedas, advierten a sus usuarios que no utilicen este intercambio. 

Extstock mostrando su volumen de operaciones falso. 

Sugeriré encarecidamente a los miembros de los foros que no utilicen este intercambio. 

También metí mis 250 dólares en él. 

IMG_20200514_223251.jpg

IMG_20200514_221706.jpg

wow there is no doubt that we must always be very aware of all these scammers everywhere they want to scam us, it is better to have your cryptocurrencies in a ledger or your private keys well protected

• -1 1