Because educating you is better than being ignorant - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Because educating you is better than being ignorant

On 10/19/2019 at 9:56 AM, Keith700 said:

This message is addressed primarily to new crypto world enthusiasts.
Educate yourself before commenting on or transmitting "x" information related to blockchain and cryptos, many times if you speak with few arguments you can confuse others create a society a little more ignorant.
Educating you implies reading why there is bitcoin and its most interesting derivatives, educating yourself means avoiding any scammer trap that is in the underground market waiting for you.
Be a light that enlightens others, learning every terminology of the blockchain world!

In the crypto market there education is important than work. Because education is make you a better person. And after that you can understand anything easily. It will help you to success in the crypto sector.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It is interesting to distinguish how they know how to respond to such a topic, it is effortless but it has a high ranking scale of coldness, not loads of are engrossed in the ecosystem, they are individual concerned in change or if they fail, be off to tears and impart that bitcoin stole or absent bad.

• +1 1

Yes having proper education on this cryptocurrency helps everyone to be successful in the future.because if we know strategies and understand how to make profit we can easily earn and if we are aware on different scam.we were not going to become a victim of it.

• +1 1

Before I joined to this forum I have not much knowledge of crypto market. But while posting I feel I need some huge knowledge of this market then I started reading articles and sites now I have some knowledge about crypto currency market. Much better for us to know about market. 

I think of course if anybody engaged on this cryptocurrency adventure need to have some knowledge about cryptocurrency and also about anything around it, like trade and invest option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks to this distinguished advice, I think that knowledge of blockchain technology, its characteristics and terminology is very important, and it is better than owning cryptocurrencies, because knowledge leads to development and improvement in this technology and money comes later, but owning it only may lead to its loss in the long run .

I will not speak about the swindlers because they exist everywhere and in all the domains but sometimes.How can you call them a crypto enthusiast if they do not know anything about crypto?

Thank you, I totally agree with you, knowledge is absolutely necessary for everyone who wants to enter the mysterious cryptocurrency world, this world contains a lot of information and it is a large sea of knowledge, and to avoid fraudsters we have to arm ourselves with knowledge.

Indeed. It is better to educate ourselves,because this can be our weapon to be successful in life.learning is really important and since we are in this modernized world,learning is possible with just the use of technologies.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:56 AM, Keith700 said:

Educating you implies reading why there is bitcoin and its most interesting derivatives, educating yourself means avoiding any scammer trap that is in the underground market waiting for you.

The essentials of the Bitcoin and its core ideologies behind is what every Bitcoin enthusiast entering the market should know first, before knowing how to trade and use Bitcoins in the first place. Knowing so would give them knowledge on what they are playing/using with, which also makes them establish their own principles around the market (such as implying their own security measures on protecting their coin, because they know the different types of wallets).

• +2 1

Education can change everything. People are becoming more ignorant in the present context without getting the proper educations for them. We need to learn the all the essential facts for the crypto currency before diving into this field. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

Education has the potential to change the people. After the bigger awareness spreaded, people will be more familiar with this genuine technology which is now for us. Nowadays, I am just wondering even the educating people are accusing like crypto is scam. 

Problem about people they don't know what to learn, when you talk about crypto education, people thinks you are talking about trading, but starting with knowing your crypto environment to avoid scams, blockchain technology and other stuffs, trading could be the last.

Yo are absolutely right my mate.The main moto of this platform is to create a good community so that we can help each other.Before win something you have to learn first that is the main goal of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Of course. This is a very important topic. A lot of users just join here and comment anonymously without knowing anything about crypto. In search of money if you don't post useful topics then there is a chance for you to get suspended from the forum. So always prepare yourself before preparing  for posting in any comments or answers to any subjects. Have enough knowledge and then try to help others by it. 

• +1 1

Here is public and it is all about cryptocurrency. To post here, one must do research well before commenting and be sure about it. There are more newbies than professionals, so you won't confuse them. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Knowing something is better than knowing nothing. So try to work hard for learning of crypto market technical and fundamental analysis for better results from your trade activities when you do on crypto market or on forex market. So be wise and secure your investment after learning to this market. 

• +1 1

Yes, it is very important to provide real and important information that benefits others, after reading the post well when I joined the forum I started to learn and I have benefited a lot from the useful information provided by some members I hope we all are so useful

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right in your words, my friend. Before entering this field, people must increase their information and expertise in order to be able to participate well and to be able to benefit from working in this field correctly.

You are right from the best if you are a beginner in this field, especially in these times that you stand yourself around it and know what this world consists of. I mean Kepto and what its advantages are and how to protect yourself as well as to govern yourself and take a picture from what a country has discovered that gives you one of its views on crypto

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Even being educated you can still fall short on the  watch of this scammers, but education is also always needed when being ever involved in the use of Cryptocurrencies, as dummy with no knowledge of the facts on the Crypto ecosystem will actually and eventually be a post and might be a prey of scams

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is absolutely true, that every person must educate himself, research and read a lot before engaging in order to be able to discuss, and to start in this broad world.

• +1 1

I agree with you, a lot of confusion just disappears when you simply learn tones new things and important information about cryptocurrencies, and it works for anything in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, to be an active member in CryptoTalk and you to publish important posts that benefit other members, it is necessary that you first educate yourself and learn the basics of cryptography and know all the terms of the blockchain and this is important in the world of crypto

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's true ducation of one self is better than being ignorant in the crypto world to avoid making unnecessary mistakes that many crypto users make out there due to the laziness to further their crypto knowledge.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 9:56 AM, Keith700 said:

This message is addressed primarily to new crypto world enthusiasts.
Educate yourself before commenting on or transmitting "x" information related to blockchain and cryptos, many times if you speak with few arguments you can confuse others create a society a little more ignorant.
Be a light that enlightens others, learning every terminology of the blockchain world!

I saw in this crypto market there are many people who think that they will be rich in a few days. Even they don't want to gather knowledge about crypto. After that they lose money on the market. They should learn crypto properly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil