What is the standard followed in crypto talk?? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the standard followed in crypto talk??

What is the standard followed in crypto talk to rate the quality of posts Hello my dear friends, there is always a question that comes to mind What standard do moderators use for this forum to assess post quality? Is this post useful or useless Are there specific criteria ??

There's no "standard" on quality that you can meter. It's always a matter of opinion. People with lower standards think that crap is quality and people with higher standards wants you to try higher.

Let me put it this way: In order to improve your quality, think it like a chess strategy; when you have figured out what to do, stop and wait and think how you can improve your thought before you post it. Maybe you need to do additional research. Ask yourself, who will benefit from your text? Is it for others or just for you to get your sats? Does it strenghten the community?

This isn't a game where you should post 30 times a day. 1 post is enough if you put some effort to it. In that way you can keep your account as well.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I think the big number of reaction and the big number of comments who gives the important of any Post, I don't see any other criteria best than this two things

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

1 hour ago, issa123h said:

What is the standard followed in crypto talk to rate the quality of posts Hello my dear friends, there is always a question that comes to mind What standard do moderators use for this forum to assess post quality? Is this post useful or useless Are there specific criteria ??

Its hard to determine which post is good and not,except to those post that are obviously nonsense. There are no specific standards to follow. As long as you enjoy posting and making discussion,

You will not see and realize that you are earning as reward will just follow.

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Its hard to determine which post is good and not,except to those post that are obviously nonsense. There are no specific standards to follow. As long as you enjoy posting and making discussion,

You will not see and realize that you are earning as reward will just follow.

and for that I have asked like this question what is the standard to quality crypto talk posts and comments 

So my question was how??

The topic should be related to that section in which you are posting. Your post should be understandable and have minimum of 100 character otherwise your post will be considered useless. If you are commenting on any topic then your comment should be related to that topic. 

• +1 1

There is no specific standard, my friend. The important thing is that the quality of posts is good and provide useful content that serves the rest of the members.The post was submitting new, unmentioned or duplicate information

When we post in crypto talk forum like comment are topic moderators always check the content, and measure the quality of the content like we mention any duplicate information, we write the post properly to the guide line of the forum and how much of our topic useful, means every thing verify then approve our content.

• +1 2

Well, this forum needs some quality posts in every sections given here because this is a forum, we make some discussions here so that we need to have some constructive sentences made here. Happy posting everyone.

• +1 1

If your contacts are related to the cryptocurrency and useful for the members and you have explained it in a correct way then it will be counted and you will not face any difficulties of deleted comments many times our silly mistakes like spelling mistake and not giving content in a right way this mistakes are also so make our contents deleted.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, issa123h said:

and for that I have asked like this question what is the standard to quality crypto talk posts and comments 

So my question was how??

Like what i've said there are no specific standard,i mean,its hard to know what are the real standards of the admins here. Even we think that the post are good or we made a good post still there are chances that they deleted it. So what we only need is not to look after the rewards but to enjoy helping each other gives a good information while following the rules and respecting others as reward will just follow.

• +2 1

The post must contain 100 word character and be meaningful as well as helpful to other members since this forum is for sharing knowledge we must first understand what to post in each section and follow laid down rules there to be constructive in our contributions.

Edited by George10
Correction
  • +1 1

As long as you create a topic or a comment that is related and relevant in this forum your content is good. It is my opinion because in my experience here in cryptotalk your content will not be deleted if it is informative,useful and have a quality.

• +1 1

There is no predefined standard for rating publications should be something constructive, useful and organic that meets more standards mas than with some standard as such 

The supervisors rely on many important criteria such as the quality of participation and if it is published in the correct section and if its words are clear and easy to understand and many other things

• +1 1

The criterion is that the benefit offered to the rest of the members, for example, if you submit by publishing a topic about an investment plan who is on a platform that other members can benefit from, or if you find solutions to some of the problems raised through the comments.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, issa123h said:

The moderators filtering the quality of post by looking the good language uses, that's they don't accept broken English, also they need the post that's everyone should be attracted with the post. 

• +1 1

If you will see then there is no such criteria that you have to follow to make the post useful but if you comment on any post then it should be related to it and also you should post topic on correct section then only your post will be useful

• +1 1

In fact, I do not know exactly what is the standard used here in the forum to determine the quality of publishing, I personally did several topics that I considered good but they deleted it and in return I made other topics of lower quality in my view and yet they did not delete it!

If you make topic  in  wrong section then your post will get deleted and If you make irrelevant post and topic then also your post will be deleted

• +1 1

On 5/14/2020 at 7:05 PM, issa123h said:

rate the quality of posts

A good metric can be a comparison of posts with other posts that are accepted being high quality.

A post that is well written with good grammar and vocabulary, with few mistakes that are acceptable, that provides a valid point in detail and is published in the correct section, I guess it can be considered a quality one.

Edited by BTC Future

I think that the basic criterion for evaluating the topic in terms of quality if this topic is of high quality and presents a new idea in the forum and contains many responses and has a large number of positive reputation

• +2 1

On 5/14/2020 at 7:05 PM, issa123h said:

well i think many times it have been said that the moderators are the one choosing that and choose who gets rewarded for his or her posts but we personally dont know how they do it.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well i think many times it have been said that the moderators are the one choosing that and choose who gets rewarded for his or her posts but we personally dont know how they do it.

I do not get this, which reward are you talking about? No reward is choosing buy moderators, out good and useful posts determine any reward we got on this forum. 

• +1 1

I think the standards is your content should be helpful and unique avoid copy pasted contents and topic that are not relevant are consider useless,Topic that have less than 100 Character should not be made and always create unique comments and Topic.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif