What is the standard followed in crypto talk?? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the standard followed in crypto talk??

The way which I think that the admins use in the moderating of the forum, as I think that it's variable on how they actually do so. As on the level of character count, your post needs to be on above the minimum of 100 characters . On the quality of the Post, thus is also emphasise as o a comment or Post with no clear information might be criticise by the admins

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I doubt there is any criteria or standard. Once you write a good, meaningful, well organized and useful post to both users and the forum itself, you are good. Topics that are duplicates of the previous ones are predestined to be deleted, so it has to be unique too. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/15/2020 at 5:45 AM, Jimmy26 said:

If your contacts are related to the cryptocurrency and useful for the members and you have explained it in a correct way then it will be counted and you will not face any difficulties of deleted comments many times our silly mistakes like spelling mistake and not giving content in a right way this mistakes are also so make our contents deleted.

Yes if we dont give the good centent in the same topic the post and the comment will be deleted that's why we need to respect the topic and dont talk out of it 

• +2 1

i didn't think there is any standred member that follow cryptotalk , even if see expert as well newbie here's also .

you must be have some good experience in writing then you can easly start your journey here without any problems .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

They use several tools to analyze the quality of posts. If you have copied the posts from the external sources, they might easily filter them out to remove. If your post is too generic and of lower quality, it will be far more easier for them to sort out. 

I think that the main criterion of rating posts is its consistence. Post should be specific, understandable, written according to designated topic and has ideas relate to discussion theme. Some people here just spam without any ideas 

On 5/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, issa123h said:

What is the standard followed in crypto talk to rate the quality of posts Hello my dear friends, there is always a question that comes to mind What standard do moderators use for this forum to assess post quality? Is this post useful or useless Are there specific criteria ??

I think there is no standard or criteria the admin follow to consider if a post is useful or not. It is because this forum is free, which is you have a freedom of speech so you can write you opinion through this forum. I think admins can tell if a post is useful or not if they can see that many are learning from it. I mean many are being learned because of the topic that they read.

• +1 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

I think the moderators They read the comments and if it is have not any sense with the topic i think they delete it, but the way to control all the comments is very hard, it's better to members helps the admins but reporting this kind of posts

Well, the moderators are always checking our accounts and also the behaviors of each other just to maintain the cleanliness of this forum in terms of posting, i hope you may understand mate.

I am sure that the moderators make use of many criteria. But i think that the most important one that we need to be concerned about is the relation of the post or comment that you are making to the topic. In other words i think that it is imperative that there be a clear link from your post to the topic and that the post you are making is helpful to the other members and furthers the agenda of the topic. That i think is the most important criteria.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the basis they are doing is they will see it on the thread that a topic has. If many long posts it has, they will know that it has quality because it is well-explained by the member. Also, if other members see a post that useful information, i think they consider it a quality post.

I think any post that will have good quality with good meaning (useful post). Thats why if we will submit our topics they will not be counted first until they check it if is a good and a meaningful topic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The standard of posts in this forum is based on the quality of information that is shared because only the most useful and informative posts get reputation meanwhile the irrelevant and useless posts get deleted.

Just refer back to the forum rules and review back so that you won't make mistakes with that you can follow the standards

On 5/14/2020 at 7:05 PM, issa123h said:

What is the standard followed in crypto talk to rate the quality of posts Hello my dear friends, there is always a question that comes to mind What standard do moderators use for this forum to assess post quality? Is this post useful or useless Are there specific criteria ??

Moderators ask for high quality posts related to cryptocurrencies. Also, giving methods and advices to the community here is very liked by the admins. 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:05 PM, issa123h said:

Cryptotalk admins like fresh posts that are related to the crypto world. Also, they hate spam posts and copy paste posts just for earning money.

I think that everything is useful and have some information , and can people learn from this post that is good post and the moderator don’t deleted it , i think just make a good topic a useful topic that you topic will great for this forum.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, issa123h said:

I can not define standard but what i experience here is they prefer good quality content ,they discourage duplicate content or copy paste .They encourage members to write any news and information in their own words.We can use reference  at the end of the content.Mods daily check new content and remove the content which do not match the forum rules.This forum is constantly building good  quality content and close the topic when they think its now enough discussion.

• +1 1

There is not current answer of your question, in my mind if your topic is interesting and maybe about good things which are so helpful for learning about something. It can be one of the standards followed on the forum. 

Basically following Forum Rules Guidelines will make the forum worth of not being reported, removed.

You have to understand that there are lots of factors to check on a specific topic and post.

Those factors are relevant to the topics and post content in question as what is the source of the content, was plagiarized, is non sense topic or off topic?

All such things and more are the most common ones.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well personally i think your post should be made regarding the post and topics. And sure the words and your relevant data provided in the post affect the quality of the post. And if your content is accurate and genuine it's the best quality in my view. But there is no criteria for the moderator perspective presented officially here.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/14/2020 at 7:41 PM, rekter said:

There's no "standard" on quality that you can meter. It's always a matter of opinion. People with lower standards think that crap is quality and people with higher standards wants you to try higher.

Let me put it this way: In order to improve your quality, think it like a chess strategy; when you have figured out what to do, stop and wait and think how you can improve your thought before you post it. Maybe you need to do additional research. Ask yourself, who will benefit from your text? Is it for others or just for you to get your sats? Does it strenghten the community?

This isn't a game where you should post 30 times a day. 1 post is enough if you put some effort to it. In that way you can keep your account as well.

You cannot say that there has no standard for quality post, because if there has no standard for quality post, everyone will create the post they want, so we should adapt from others the standard of the quality post. 

On 5/21/2020 at 2:56 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I am sure that the moderators make use of many criteria. But i think that the most important one that we need to be concerned about is the relation of the post or comment that you are making to the topic. In other words i think that it is imperative that there be a clear link from your post to the topic and that the post you are making is helpful to the other members and furthers the agenda of the topic. That i think is the most important criteria.

Well, you have some point mate but this forum need some quality posters which can be making a topic here to have some good discussions and that is forum runs, so that the moderators doing their job to maintain this forum to be clean for those members who are doing some sing or abusive activity.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, Bruno52 said:

The standard of posts in this forum is based on the quality of information that is shared because only the most useful and informative posts get reputation meanwhile the irrelevant and useless posts get deleted.

Indeed mate. Most of people here should write a post that is have good quality of post and tye information write there is easily understand by using simple words or sentence to describe it since most of members here English is not their first language.

9 hours ago, King98 said:

Subjects that should not be less than 100 characters long and always create unique comments and topics and should be unique Copywritten content and relevant topics should be considered pointless and I think the standards are Your content is helpful

Well, that's true mate, just follow the rules and regulations here in this forum to avoid being deleted some posts and also to avoid getting banned here.

The topic should be talking about a new idea in the world of coding and not repeated and in the event it was a comment the comment should be on the topic itself and not touching on other ideas and the participation should be reciprocal giving way to discussion and exchange of experience and based on real information

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day