Eth and btc which is best supply and what special about it? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Treat1234

Eth and btc which is best supply and what special about it?

On 5/14/2020 at 6:25 PM, Iambee said:

According to value and the popularity in current context I think Bitcoin is far better than the ethereum. Value of Bitcoin is already high but eth is not so much high now so if you buy some eth then it may increase more in future than the btc.

That's right the price or value of bitcoin is very far away from ethereum but ethereum is running next to bitcoin in cryptomarket which is a sign that both of them have a good potential to rise more in the near future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is not possible to compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum, because for me they are like the father and son, and every currency has properties that set it apart from other currencies. The most important thing is that investing in them is profitable.

Both the coins have its different and unique features which make a confusion among themselves that which is best. It doesn't mean that as Bitcoin price is high it is better. It's on traders who take maximum benefits from this. Eth transaction fee is less than BTC  that's why its users friendly. 

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Both the coins have its different and unique features which make a confusion among themselves that which is best. It doesn't mean that as Bitcoin price is high it is better. It's on traders who take maximum benefits from this. Eth transaction fee is less than BTC  that's why its users friendly. 

@P A AshifWell said 😊 ! BTC is the first cryptocurrency and it has inspired so many ALTCOINs to come in this world. Well, which one is to choose, it depends according to our own trading strategies in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +2 1

The best currency is bitcoin because it has a huge trading volume and also dominates the market in its entirety and is the mother currency and therefore it is stronger than the ethereum currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin liquidity is of course the largest, but recently, Ethereum liquidity has reached a historical level in circulation and I think if there is a successor to Bitcoin, it is Ethereum. And this standalone currency in its blockchain is very eligible for this position In general, liquidity varies from time to time, and its rise and fall can be monitored with market movements from high and low.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, Treat1234 said:

Eth is a coin and btc same time Is a decentralized coin build on blockchain. To consider this trading of Bitcoin days back at $7900 over 130bilion USD was capitalized and a circulation of over supply of 17,743, 737 BTC. Many predictors already predicts that Bitcoin will rise to an unexpected price and it has the highest supply of capital and coins. Bitcoin is among the first top 12 currency in the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has the highest number of investors that invest in it with the highest traders that buy and sell in the market. This is what make Bitcoin the best and most special decentralized currency in the cryptoworld.

LET TAKE A LOOK ON ETHEREUM ON WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL

Eth as a coin like Bitcoin also as the 2nd top ranking currency in the cryptoworld after Bitcoin it comes next with a great supply of coins circulating over many exchangers. Many big blockchain companies in the cryptoworld also  invest in ethereum because of it potentiality, ethereum is a decentralized currency also build on blockchain, and this makes it more special .
During the rise of Bitcoin ethereum price rises well in trading and having a circulation of about 106,376,346 ETH and about capitalization of $26,307, 580,992. We are looking forward to the future of ethereum and Bitcoin.

This is a little brief explanation about the supply difference between the price of btc against eth and what makes them special. You can still go on more research to find more answers on what makes it more special to help us with some feedbacks about your understanding on this coins. This is a little experience I am having about cryptocurrency I shared with you.

When we talk about supply even if the btc has a very high demand, it is still has the biggest supply since it is the first crypto currency that is created. 

I don't think we need to even go far on this issue, BTC is the most valuable, expensive and top leading coins that is capable of regulating or controlling other altcoins values even the ethereum. It's obvious and cleared

Edited by Guru2050

I think that the two currencies are really one of the strongest currencies at the present time, and I think that they have a bright future, and investing in these two currencies is one of the safest investments at the present time for investing in cryptocurrencies.