Bitcoin is a dangerous bubble - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dangerous bubble

On 10/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin was born in January 2009, and since that date we have attended all kinds of movements ranging from rises above 1100% in a year, to 70% corrections.
Btc has allowed the development of a new ecosystem that today capitalizes above 160,000 million, now while talking about the death of bitcoin, it has not stopped advancing on its way towards a growing adoption.
It is as simple as it sounds, adopting as much btc as it always creates new bubbles in it causing its constant deflation, and this is analyzed, the fact that not only occurs with btc but with many cryptos.
Getting too excited can lead you to a very narrow line of death with btc, walking in euphoria at a top I don't think it's good for you. 

That is why you only invest what you can afford to lose, you never know what's going to happen in the market, but the price could go down and up, but it will not burst and go to nothing, it's here to stay for all of us.

All talk about Bitcoin death right now I think is the bubble and not Bitcoin !!! Because Bitcoin has endured for many years and achieved amazing peaks that no one expected and all those who foretell the death of Bitcoin are really delusional. Bitcoin continues and progresses and is about to become universally accepted and their illusions remain.

Bitcoin is not dangerous and. Bitcoin is not soap bubble as statement

John McAfee, who heads MGT Capital Investments, said that he and his company did not believe that cryptographic coins were soap bubbles.  What's more, John is actively investing in currency extraction.  He said that the author of Bitcoin cannot be called a fraud, because Bitcoin was formed not from scratch, but with real financial investment.

The real dangerous is greedy humans

I don't think bitcoin is a dangerous bubble. Bitcoin still exists today and it is still very good, still popular and flourished. I don't see the danger

On 12/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, AlphaRol said:

A peer to peer digital cash can't be in a bubble, unless it's just a small temporary hype and correction. That's not even what a bubble is. This isn't some bs stock of some bs over hyped company, this is a way to change the way wealth is distributed and a way to change the way we think about money in general. This just isn't something that can be compared with the 2000's .com bubble or a freaking tulip bubble. All of those had businesses and infinite supplies. This is majorly different in every aspect.

Just because a digital asset gains millions of percentage points in value during it's lifetime does not mean that it's a bubble. Bitcoin has a strong community which is backing it, just like most Fortune 500 companies have a strong community of customers using their product.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/19/2019 at 5:47 AM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin was born in January 2009, and since that date we have attended all kinds of movements ranging from rises above 1100% in a year, to 70% corrections.
Btc has allowed the development of a new ecosystem that today capitalizes above 160,000 million, now while talking about the death of bitcoin, it has not stopped advancing on its way towards a growing adoption.
It is as simple as it sounds, adopting as much btc as it always creates new bubbles in it causing its constant deflation, and this is analyzed, the fact that not only occurs with btc but with many cryptos.
Getting too excited can lead you to a very narrow line of death with btc, walking in euphoria at a top I don't think it's good for you. 

But many economists in their analyzes assert that Bitcoin is not an economic bubble and that is due to many reasons, the most important of which is that decentralization and encryption make the currency safe and totally and no party or force outside the control can or break it.

I think bitcoins only becomes a dangerous bump when you mistakenly invest or trade with a wrong coin totally I think that's when it becomes a dangerous bump

The driving force for Bitcoins price is adoption. Every huge pump of Bitcoin's price was built upon huge waves of mass adoption. Speculation alone never lasts unless there are fundamentals. Bitcoin is working it has a usecase but it is meeting fierce competition lately and even governments are trying to create digital currencies based on fiat standards. I have hope though that the Lightning Network will give Bitcoin a cutting-edge techonological advantage over any effort from this competition. I see another wave of adoption that will bring the price at the next level, but I feel that we need a few more years more.

Many people seem to think so. But I don't see the dangers of bitcoin, bitcoin is not dangerous if we know how to use and understand it.

I understand what you are trying to say in this post, but in the end it looks just like another Bitcoin obituary.

I've made a post recently on all these arguments that are covered by mainstream media.

You can check the video in description here:

Not this time!!!

On 12/3/2019 at 1:29 PM, Rosepetals said:

I've heard this word alot of times,there's still a long way to run for Bitcoin as a tool for making traders earn profits and promoters earn bitcoins.Acceptance in Bitcoin is not bad at all,this serves as a helping tool for everyone who get involved in cryptoworld even if it's price is unpredictable we can still earn profit from it.

Bubble is just a new replacement for the word volatility or instability. Yes, bitcoin can act like a bubble and suddenly bursts and loses value but this is not a dangerous feature for all. If we learn how to deal with it properly, we can use it to our own advantages. Any kind of investment involves bubble effect whether it is bitcoin, Forex or stock. How can you expect to earn money without prices keep rising and falling? If bitcoin had always had a fixed and stable price, it would never attract this amount of market capitalization.

Gone are days where this held true. bitcoin is not a bubble not anymore, but it is highly manipulated coin. There are just too many investors and promoters right now in btc to consider it as a genuine digital asset, most of the countries courts that hate crypto including India has maintained that it is a genuine digital asset and not a bubble anymore.

you should go back in history, bitcoin goes up and down, but in the end t is increasing price over time and form another resistance. So it is not a bubble.

I don't think Bitcoin is dangerous at all. And I don't see it as a bubble.  Market is all we are talking about here. It can fluctuate at anytime, so is currency.  Acceptability of Bitcoin can make it mar or make themarket at large. 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:47 AM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin's movement over the past years has been totally unpredictable, the cryptocurrency market is a surprise market so we are not surprised that Bitcoin reaches $ 100,000

There are a lot of people that have said that in the past. That bitcoin is a bubble and it is all going to end soon and the market will crash and bitcoin will lose its value. But that's not true 

1 minute ago, Tomas2020 said:

What the current crisis that the whole world is going through, which is the spread of the epidemic, has proven is that not only Bitcoin is a bubble, then all the economy and stocks have collapsed during the crisis, and if Bitcoin survives, it will be the biggest proof that it is not a bubble.

Yes, that is the silver lining indeed! The price may be down now, but just because of the economic downturn, BTC can end up stronger ultimately. The reason being that, when people see that BTC does survive this, it will become a more credible investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I don't think bitcoin is dangerous bubble because bitcoin launched to right now its journey not easy,but survives and complete 10 years and gives so many times to investors earn good profit, so how we compared with bubble,because bubbles are blast in few times but bitcoin goes strongly in this crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is your personal opinion, as well as everyone who says that Bitcoin is just a free bubble in his opinion and should be respected. For us, Bitcoin is not a bubble and it is the alternative future of the financial system.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:31 AM, kusvuw10 said:

I don't think bitcoin is a bubble, it's the most expensive currency on the market and it's more profitable for me than all the bubbles, but the risk is really big so we need good skills on it.

When we said cryptocurrency is a bubble we means that bitcoin is unstable, it can be this price now and that one in some minutes, this is just unstable coin in cryptocurrency

It depends upon the users and the situations of trading or investment in it for some user it is a dangerous bubble and for some it is a stable coin so it depends on the way you are dealing with the fluctuations of its price.

Actually that sense of bitcoin being a dangerous bubble, might come in place when the inflating of the price doesn't really goes your way on the way the price might have behaves either by going up or falling down on the Crypto market

9 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I do not think that bitcoin is a bubble , for many years of its existence, it did not fall below 2000 dollars after the price of it took off. 

I think you don't know the history of bitcoin that why you are saying it didn't fell beyond $2000, it even went below $1000 when I came into cryptocurrency