Yobit group - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit group

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I really don't know if it's Yobit's official group but I heard it a few days ago and I'd like you to give me the link to join because as there are relevant information about Yobit and Cryptotalk

If there are more than 70,000 people in this group, then Yes, this is an official group, also check the channel description so that there are real links to the exchange and not fake ones.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

If you mean the group on a telegram, this is true. Yobit has a group on a telegram in the English and Russian languages. It also owns FastExRobot to find out the latest cryptocurrency prices and also owns the YoBit Cash to see the Ico currencies.

• Useful or interesting 2

There can be many similar groups on telegram going by the name yobit and I advice you to use the search feature of this forum to search about the link to the official telegram channel for yobit it was once posted and I joined it from here.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

Yeah its official chatting group and its best, the admins they let us when free coins are given and like corona token and water token, i like the groups they give us some advice and its good. some one add me on the cryptotalk group but its not official and it have only 500 users, and they only share links.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

Yobit official telegram channel name fast ex robot, which telegram channel you found I don't no but in online so many fake telegram group similar like original so don't believe in any group, if you have any link are screen shot the share to check and confirmed original are duplicate, so first verify then join any telegram channel.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

A. A.

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yobit official telegram channel name fast ex robot, which telegram channel you found I don't no but in online so many fake telegram group similar like original so don't believe in any group, if you have any link are screen shot the share to check and confirmed original are duplicate, so first verify then join any telegram channel.

fastexrobot is not a group its only a bot that lets you know the price update, but the group have about 80,266 members, and they post about yobit ponys and other things, i like it tho, let me share the screenshot,A.

photo_2020-05-14_09-11-22.jpg

photo_2020-05-14_09-14-05.jpg

44 minutes ago, betelihem said:

A. A.

fastexrobot is not a group its only a bot that lets you know the price update, but the group have about 80,266 members, and they post about yobit ponys and other things, i like it tho, let me share the screenshot,A.

photo_2020-05-14_09-11-22.jpg

photo_2020-05-14_09-14-05.jpg

Yes my friend it's the group I'm talking about. My friend, the group members are only talking about the yobit platform, as if it really is.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

لكسب

8 hours ago, abualez said:

This is the yobit telegram link: https://t.me/yobichaten

this is the russian telegram: https://t.me/yobichatru

Be careful as sometimes telegram scammers create fake telegrams and scam people stealing accounts. I remember reading about people getting scammed from a fake Binance telegram group.

I don’t know if there is an official group for the forum on telegram. If there is a group there, where can I find the link? I want to join this group, whether it is on the telegram or Facebook.

Hi my friend this is the really group for yobit on telegram the group called yobit

Official channel in English and this is

Screen shot for it my friend 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٤-١١٣٢٤٨.png

1 hour ago, abualez said:

Yes my friend it's the group I'm talking about. My friend, the group members are only talking about the yobit platform, as if it really is.

Yeah they are talking about yobit and the pony coins, and the new air drop coin the water toke, i think its the official telegram group, but i don't think that cryptotalk forum have official telegram group because we can descuse what we wan in this forum we don't need other place to talk about it,

• +1 2
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I really don't know if it's Yobit's official group but I heard it a few days ago and I'd like you to give me the link to join because as there are relevant information about Yobit and Cryptotalk

My friend if you want this group that talks about yobit You must log in from the group's username account (@yobichaten )
good luck.

• +3 1

لكسب

11 hours ago, abualez said:

Yes yobit official chat is the main group of yobit on telegram. There are many cryptotalk members are in this group. More than 8 thousands members in this group.

11 hours ago, abualez said:

Yes yobit official chat is the main group of yobit on telegram. There are many cryptotalk members are in this group. More than 8 thousands members in this group.

• +5 1

Well, all of the members here in this forum who are participated on the airdrop of YODA are now officially joined including me and this is good for you to know some updates from yobit like the prices of coins etc.

• +3 1

There is a possibility that there are several groups with the same name, so I advise you to search here for the original link of the official group of the famous Yobit platform.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes it is, i joined to get the Yoda airdrop, but then left immediately after it because they just spam the chat all the time

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, this is the official telegram group, you can also check it by writing to one of the administrators on the exchange in a chat or forum.

Edited by IamLeader12
  • +4 1

I think this group of yobit is very well explained to us in Russian or English in the telegram where we can learn a lot. This topic will be very useful for us.

• +5 1

Yes I have also heard there is a group of yobit wallet in the telegram channel once I have gone for search but I haven't found any channel may be there is any specified signal or name of the channel that's why it's not appearing and I think it's good we can  clear our any doubts related to the yobit wallet into that channel.

Edited by Jimmy26
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ??

Here is the link on yobit telegram group 

👇👇👇

Official Yobit Chats: 

https://t.me/yobichaten

@YobiChatEn  @YobiChatRu 

Support (in test mode): @YbtSP 

2fa turn off request: https://yobit.net/en/2faoff/

Fast Exchange Robot for Telegram: @fastexrobot

Be careful with the fake one especially in telegram.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

Yes, this is the official telegram group, you can also check it by writing to one of the administrators on the exchange in a chat or forum.

Scammers may have also created the fake telegram group or channel for the Yobit exchange , mate. I think best way is to check official telegram group from the yobit's official and authentic sources. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

be careful while searching for the any group on telegram.because anyone can create a group with any name.so there are chances that you found like the same Group which is not official.and for the confirmation you can directly have conversation in the yobit telegram channel

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I did not join this group, but I think many scammers are in the field of cryptocurrencies, so I advise you not to open any links that are sent before checking the group whether it is true or not.

• +4 2
  • +5 1