Yobit group - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit group

On 5/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

Yes it's official group of yobit. I have also joined that telegram group. You can also find link of that group in exchange section of crypto talk. There is pinned topic in exchange section. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have on telegram group from the yobit exchange and it's official I really dont know if it's the one you put in your post but i need to check that 

Yobit exchange has telegram bot also but be careful many people makes scam group as well so you can visit yobit exchange sites cross verify is that group is real or not because if any scammers made similar to exchange name group their members must be not equal to real groups of exchange has.

if there is a forum in telegram about how we can invest in yobit and also give us information about news ICOS, in this telegram group i joined when i got my 700 yoda coins, it is an official yobit group.

Yes this one i think bis the official group in telegram for yobit , i suggest to joining at it because is really helpful , you can also learn many things from this group , and you can ask any questions you want and you will get your right answer .

003FC204-B5F8-4DDA-8CED-953C52D87EBA.png

On 5/14/2020 at 4:02 AM, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

already I Join a Telegram group that's group is real , I will recommend just go in official exchange of yobit then I think you got TeLeGram link of yobit you can join Yobit TeLeGram group ( real ) .

there is many fakes TeLeGram group of yobit also trying to avoid them. 

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/14/2020 at 6:32 AM, abualez said:

I don't have any idea if they are real or not because I'm not using telegram. 

But once you found out they are not legit you can report them because maybe they doing scamming. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hello my friend, I think you should provide us with a screenshot to confirm the truth of the matter and to know the truth of the group that you have seen, and is it really the group

• +1 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:32 AM, abualez said:

If course there have the really yobit telegram group which have more than 80k members, but when you join the group, don't trust anyone who will send you the private message.  

I have never heard of this group, but I will be very happy if you provide me with the link to this channel and I hope that this channel is legitimate and not fraudulent.

Actually the yobit group in the telegram is a real group, because I was sent an email link by yobit to join thier telegram group and I clicked and join and there are some many people in the group, and the group is so so interesting and lively.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this is the official chat of the exchange if the description about it contains direct links to the yobit exchange, and not fake ones with the replacement of several characters.

I don't think so the group you joined is official yobit's group.Because there is only one telegram group of the yobit which is legit and official.Rest of them are fake so be aware of them.

I do believe that yobit does have a group n telegram, however i tend to stay away from telegram because there are many scams on that site and sometimes you may inadvertently give your log in credentials to someone else through this platform and then they will have access to your account. so please be careful and make sure that it is the correct yobit account that you are conversing with. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/14/2020 at 1:32 AM, abualez said:

I think it is official but it is full of scammers for your information. I tried asking a question in this group and a lot of people messaged me to invest in their sites.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:20 AM, George10 said:

There can be many similar groups on telegram going by the name yobit and I advice you to use the search feature of this forum to search about the link to the official telegram channel for yobit it was once posted and I joined it from here.

Maybe what he encountered was a scam group so it really much better if he use search bar for him to easily find the legit yobit channel in telegram. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

l have heard first time about this group, but to tell the truth l don't prefer to join in any group, that is why l can not believe anyone, if l want to invest in any project. 

I don't have any knowledge about such groups because i never tried to preffer any such groups to know the info and any kther things about youbit instead i preffer yotube and google to know any query and also there is a community of my friend who all are involved in this activity so i take their help in any problems. 

• +2 1

Yes there is a yobit group in telegram that you can able to join and most of them are also members here in cryptotalk you can socialize and talk about crypto there.

I dont think that Yobit must be operating any Telegram or whatsapp grouo for its members because whatever  information you need about the forum are available here on the home page and pinned at the top and if there is any further thing that you want to ask then you can directly contact the moderators and administrators. 

Never heard about this group but i believe it will be a legit one. Yobit exchange has groups in telegram for their users but i haven't join them yet but i believe that group will be their's. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I will advice you don't trust those group if it is not officially proven by the yobit team especially if they ask you for money.

@abualezI am not aware of how active the forum it is as we have duplicate forums that seems to be scam in telegram we need to be careful joining such telegram groups. 

By browsing through the members ’posts, it turns out that this group in a cable has a link to the yobit platform, but despite that, I encourage you to share your private information related to the platform or an email. Also, if one of the members of the group comes to the private and tells you about a profitable project and other attractive things, do not fear

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: