Yobit group - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit group

I also dont know about it but i think our dear admins and moderators know it and they will tell us about it i know many of us will dont know about it .

• -1 1

There is a official yobit group in telegram but i dont know if the one you are saying is the real or fake ones. I have heard people are creating fale yobit group too. So be aware of it and confirm before joining.

• +1 1

I have joined that forum because I can get update of the new coins listing and many other offers. I don't there are member of this forum but I am sure many people joined that group after 1700DLRS airdrop and many other updates and even there is bot which helps to get update about the price of the coin.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is the official group for the platform on Telegram, and also there is a bot for the platform and the prices on it and it gives you alerts for each period of the timer automatically and you can put your account and monitor changes to it

• +1 1

Nearby bottle be countless alike groups on cable available by the big name yobit and I counsel you to waste the search include of this forum to search about the link up to the certified message dike for yobit it was one time posted and I together it from at this juncture. 

Their is so many groups in telegram which may have same title of yobit but know that telegram is the most biggest site that scammers are full of and you should take note because they can go away with your money.

in reality, i do not assume there's a set on telegram affiliated with yobit, but it is viable that some of the members of yobit are supervising this organization and now not yobit for my part.

Yobit exchange have their own chat section on their website so there is no official chat group of yobit on telegram. But if they are providing legit information then there is no problem in joining them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 5/14/2020 at 8:01 AM, Honny143 said:

Yobit official telegram channel name fast ex robot, which telegram channel you found I don't no but in online so many fake telegram group similar like original so don't believe in any group, if you have any link are screen shot the share to check and confirmed original are duplicate, so first verify then join any telegram channel.

Indeed dear colleague the official forum of the Yobit platform is fast ex robot that I know the same I am wrong if I am wrong that some colleague correct me
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

• +1 1

I am joining youbit's telegram group, if there is any problem in youbit, if they tell the group, they solve the problem. Everyone should join this group because if there is any problem, they solve it.

I advise you to join cryptotalk. In my opinion, the yobit platform is a safe and reliable platform that you can work with easily and at any time. This forum will gain you experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and provide you with a good source of income

Actually i never have the chance of hearing about any yobit group on telegram because i found the post here on CryptoTalk from the experienced seniors enough for me to learn everything on Cryptocurrency.

Yes the group on telegram is legit, after joining the platform I left the group cause there are lots of spammers in the group apart from that I was added into different groups I know nothing about on telegram. Also you need to be careful cause someone chatted me from the group offering to help me out with managing my yobit account, I believe there are lots of scammers in the group so please be careful.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

@abualez hello friend hope you will be fine and doing well.

As you talked about the telegram yobit group so my friend their many groups in telegram but most of them are fack it hard to find the official one so I suggest you to use the search option of this forum if it was posted you will able to join it.

i don't  there is  an official  yobit group in telegram ,if there is i think the link of it would show in the yobit site.
there is only link of twiter account in the site.

brother i think there is yobite groupe in telegrame but i will explain more than that so read my typing , Well, all of the members here in this forum who are participated on the airdrop of YODA are now officially joined including me and this is good for you to know some updates from yobit like the prices of coins etc. that all my information about your question so good luck for you and for every budy using crypto .

Yobit has a group on telegram but i don't know the group you're talking about the real one or not. You should be very careful because it could be scam group and they might want your personal informations. You can find the original yobit telegram inside the yobit website. Don't trust if someone send you a private message, because they want to steal your assets. Best thing to do is ignoring the private telegram messages.

• +4 1

I have never come by any yobit chat group you mention. there is yobit's official announcement channel in telegram buy I wasn't aware that a chat group is available. I will try searching for it, thank you.

• +4 1

This is a very good topic because I did not know that there was in telgram the official group of yobit that is very good because thanks to this topic now I know it and so do the other people who limited or are on this topic and that is good for that now we inform ourselves of something that cannot benefit not only us but everyone, be it experienced or beginner.

• +3 1

I just experienced that few hours ago but with the help of your post and other loyal members comments, I must confess it real benefits me.

And that is why I often advocate that we just always be raising a hot topics for clarification from our senior members here.

I think it's an official Yobit group, I was together for a long time but a few weeks ago I left. I follow the Yobit cash and Yobit new channels that provide a lot of information and are very useful for those of us who have investments in Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right. There are many yobit group are here but that group which have high amount of people's join then that is good and otherwise they are fake group. So I think be aware.

• +1 1

Yes this group is real from yobit administration they made it for the members to inform their member for the values of currencies and more information on daily bases.

It may be the yobit official group,but I would not advice you to just join and believe with anything discussed in the group, there are different ways people scam people now, make research before concluding in what ever you do regarding the cryptocurrency world

• Useful or interesting 1

If you create a Yogesh group then add us as well, we do not know where the group is formed and who is making the admin. And it was found out at home that if the unit is not good and then we will also join someone, we will work in it, so today we are using it.