Binance Bitcoin bounty - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Binance Bitcoin bounty

Hello everyone.

I have a great news for the every user of Binance.And that is,Binance has started a bounty program of giving away 12.5 BTC to it's user on the occasion of Bitcoin halving.For participating in this bounty program everyone will need to complete some task.The activity of this program was started in 11th May, 2020 and will be active till 18th May,2020.So those who want to participate in this program must need to complete all the task within 18th May,2020.And everyone must complete atleast two tasks to get BTC.

The tasks are(collected from binance.com):-

Task 1: Complete a Crypto purchase of any amount using any of Binance’s fiat to crypto options or via the P2P platform (Buy Crypto or Trade on P2P now).

Task 2: Complete 500 USD or more equivalent trading volume in BTC spot trading pairs (Go to trade).

Task 3: Refer a friend and have them successfully open a Binance Futures account.

Task 4: Complete 1,000 USDT or more in trading volume in the BTC/USDT Binance Futures perpetual contract during the activity period (Go to trade).

The rewards for completing different number of task:

1.If anyone complete any 2 out of 4 tasks to equally split a prize pool of 2.5 BTC.

2.If anyone Complete any 3 out of 4 tasks to equally split a prize pool of 4 BTC.

3.Complete all 4 tasks to equally split a prize pool of 6 BTC.

So hurry up and complete as much as task as you can.The more task you will complete,the more BTC we will receive.And keep that in mind the time is just till 18th may.

If anybody don't have Binance account,they can also join this bounty by creating a new wallet and completing the tasks.Moreover they will get 10% discount on trading fees.

For more information you can visit the website of Binance.

So best of luck everyone.❤

And if you like this post,than don't forget to click💙

Edited by Jami273

thanks for sharing this amazing bounty launched by binance Cryptocurrency exchange this is totally legit but these days many scams bounty are going on in the market we should be very careful 

This is true. The Binance platform provided these bonuses in the previous period, but they were for the owners of large trades, because I was unable to obtain a percentage of these bonuses because the special condition was the circulation rate of more than  300$ in addition to the difficulty of referring a friend in this period I will try next time

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a great share hope when you made all the BTC, you can increase your holdings from a platform that does not require KYC before trading. You can as well trade crypto anf CFD stocks with Bitcoin, just check KoinPro

I read about this amazing bounty program on binance's instagram account, thanks for reminding me to be a part of it!

I heard about it, but again did not have time.  I will read this forum more often, otherwise I'm mainly on BitcoinTalk.  And this is also an excellent forum for communication and information about news in the crypto world.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

That task is more likely has been captured by the big trader in binance, we can never expect to be part or choose in that bounty, maybe if we have a big trading capital, but like me and like you too that the biggest amount i have is 1k usd it is not possible to do the task, especially when you need to get to comply all of it.

Binance projects and giveaways are to be trusted since its founder Zhao has proven to be trusted by most crypto traders. Its one of the projects i trust on crypto exchanges.