Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto?

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This information may be really interesting, but for me I no longer trust much the people claiming to be Satoshi.

Well, somebody else is claiming that Adam Back is Nakamoto-san. And Back is not claiming the identity for himself, in fact, he is currently flat-out denying it.

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

And if you want my personal opinion, many people prefer that Satoshi's personality remain unknown and mysterious because this is what gives her a lot of the magic this character possesses and people love.

And there are also some people who hates crypto to the bone and will go to great lengths to expose his real identity and discredit him and his creation. Which kinda makes me wonder now what the Youtube video uploader's real motive is for giving such an exposè.

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

He didn't just deny it ! The most suspicious thing was that he did sent two famous Bitcoin influencers , Tone Vays and Jimmy Song to make a two-three hour live stream in order to discredit the person that did an invastigative video on what is going on. The two shills were being totally out of control, trying to accuse this person of being a noob, of not being honest and tried to link him with Bitcoin Cash!

Now I'm getting even more curious! They're just pouring more fuel on the fire!! 😁

"trying to accuse this person of being a noob". Even employing ad hominem in their defense of Back. This should be "fun" to watch.

@BTC Future Links please!! 😄 Just in case I can't find it on Google, and for the benefit of the other users here.

• +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

@BTC Future Links please!! 😄 Just in case I can't find it on Google, and for the benefit of the other users here.

@kyoukage01 here it is. Just a warning though, it is a 3 hour video.  It was a live youtube stream that instantly uploaded after finished (must be some youtube option) and is not edited.

We can't consider Back as the founder of bitcoin. We need to really need to investigate and do an extensive research to found out who is behind the mystery of bitcoin and cryptocurrency development. We just can justify the man now.

Present some big persons want free publicity and they want to take the credit to create bitcoin, but unfortunately their no proofs this are creators of bitcoin, but everyone trys they are the original satoshis nakamoto, but still also its mestry and you gives good explanation but I don't its real.

Well my friend, I have never heard of this Adam before, we know that the main inventor is Satoshi However, by observing the market movement, we can notice that the Eos coin is on the rise and the growth is real and there is a clear future for it

On 5/16/2020 at 3:35 PM, Kerseem said:

This is another predict which try to find out who Satoshi nakamoto is and is been discuss in the forum and we yet to find to correct answer because the person behind the name is secret to the world. 

Yes I think that you are right because it is really a secret that others are trying to investigate but I think that satoshi Nakamoto is real and alive he is hiding at the public becaus eve wants to live a quiet and private life together with his family

On 5/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Kerseem said:

This is another predict which try to find out who Satoshi nakamoto is and is been discuss in the forum and we yet to find to correct answer because the person behind the name is secret to the world. 

Satoshi Nakamoto is still highly speculated person or group which is the  creator of Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. If this name " Satoshi Nakamoto" is the group than assumptions and predictions made by this topic creator has made the huge sense here. 

• +3 1

19 hours ago, BTC Future said:

@kyoukage01 here it is. Just a warning though, it is a 3 hour video.  It was a live youtube stream that instantly uploaded after finished (must be some youtube option) and is not edited.

Thanks. I've watched the video and somehow was able to take the 'punishment'. The live comments on the side of the Youtube video was what kept me on watching 😆 .

And yes, it is just as you said, it was virtually a 3-hour video of all bluster and no substance. Not even a single valid counter-argument, just nitpicking on the "double space" writing style and "this guy is a n00b". Even a ten-year old would have pointed it out. Thus anyone claiming that their video has debunked anything is obviously a fool.

Most disappointing was the fact that at somewhere near the start of the video there was supposed to be a debate near the end, but the two chickened out at the last minute. Barely Sociable was already present among the live comments, the two Youtubers gave their word that they will talk live after they are finished commenting [hollow and tasteless ad hominem], but afterwards they used the old-fashioned excuse of "we've already ran out of time". This is a not-so-slick way of finishing the video, and another wasted opportunity for Adam's minions to end this issue once and for all.

If I were to compare Barely Social's and Tone Vays / Jimmy Song's videos to a rap battle, I'll give my score for Barely Social for this one. LOL.

Spoiler
On 5/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, BTC Future said:

how he changes the "Tone" of his voice when he is lying. 

Is this a pun? 😂

I have this one: Looks like Adam has his Back against the wall over the issue. 😂

• Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This video and research has actually brought so much attention to Adam Back, and this is very interesting to actually figure out who is the man behind the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. And I hope you won't get ban, like those who posted it on reddit.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:38 PM, UT2001 said:

This is now the third different name that has been mentioned throughout this forum about who the real Satoshi Nakamoto could actually be. Whoever he is he is likely a very rich man that is all that is certain.

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is the real name of the one who created the bitcoin. 

I will never believe other name except this name. 

Let's put proper credits on what he did. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is the real name of the one who created the bitcoin. 

I will never believe other name except this name. 

Let's put proper credits on what he did. 

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym, not a real name. It is a moniker he gave to himself. He gave that name during the first email he sent to the cryptographers mailing list to introduce Bitcoin and it wasn't used before in any other conversation the cryptographers had. Since he was in that mailing list, it is considered that it was either one of them, or someone from the NSA. I really doubt that the NSA or any organization cared to create a decentralized digital currency based on cryptographic functions, so it was probably one of them that made it.

To be fair though, that list had probably thousands of registered members. so it probably isn't easy to find out this way. 

the identify of Satoshi Nakamoto is unpredictable since several characters claim to be him but there is not certainty that this is the case,on May 20th the news way given that Satoshi Nakamoto moved his bitcoins for the first time in 11 years with an amount of 50 btc which means that if if he exist at least in terms of movements of theirs currencies.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:21 PM, AH108 said:

This is now the third different name that has been mentioned throughout this forum about who the real Satoshi Nakamoto. satoshi Nakamoto and those his companions that helped him create cryptocurrency and bitcoin.The identity of this guy is clear that this guy did not leave no clues.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that there are people that wants to know who is behind the real creation of cryptocurrency and I think that there are so many investigative works here in cryptocurrencies 

On 5/14/2020 at 5:49 PM, Zaino34 said:

This is a good search, but I think Satoshi s personality is still unknown and no one knows the truth about this character. These articles and news are still hypotheses that are not supported by convincing evidence.

That's right maybe there's no one who really know who's him and what's his real intention why he created bitcoin but I agree that his real name is Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is a great research and this seems to be so convincing, like I am almost convinced that Adam Back is the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto, but am still not convinced, Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown, and has hid himself from existence.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I liked this research, but I am sure that this person is not Satoy Nakamoto. Frankly, many businessmen and directors of large companies claimed that they are Satoshi Nakamoto. This is not true. I believe that the personality of this great man will remain unknown forever.

13 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

This is a great research and this seems to be so convincing, like I am almost convinced that Adam Back is the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto, but am still not convinced, Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown, and has hid himself from existence.

Some of these evidence were convincing, but to be fair there needs to be some certain connection. Still this was the best effort ever made by someone trying to uncover the mystery. I'm undecided but leaning towards believing the guy that made the video, just because of the reaction and some other moves that happened right after. I missed a crucial reddit post where cobra was saying he wanted to sell Bitcoin.org. Perhaps he wasn't serious and was trolling, I don't know, still I can't find. I will edit post if I will.

Maybe this is true , but no one no the real personality of Satoshi Nakamoto , and now one knows were is he, and there is some people said that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a name of a man , is a group and this group how create bitcoin and blockchain technology.

On 5/23/2020 at 5:39 PM, Jump said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that people are getting more investigative in the true creator of cryptocurrencies and I think that they want to know who is the real creator of crypto and what is their objectives in creating cryptocurrency 

No matter what new name they mentioned, I still believe that his real name is Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Let's put some credits on what he did. 

On 5/26/2020 at 3:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

No matter what new name they mentioned, I still believe that his real name is Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Let's put some credits on what he did. 

I don't understand what you mean. We shouldn't be asking questions or validating facts? We should follow blindly what everyone is saying and no questions asked? What is this a religion?

It seems that Charles Hoskinson (Ethereum co-founder and founder of Cardano) also agrees that all checks out for Adam Back to be Satoshi Nakamoto. 

https://cointelegraph.com/news/charles-hoskinson-blockstream-founder-adam-back-checks-all-the-boxes-as-satoshi

On 5/26/2020 at 12:39 AM, Mohssine said:

Maybe this is true , but no one no the real personality of Satoshi Nakamoto , and now one knows were is he, and there is some people said that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a name of a man , is a group and this group how create bitcoin and blockchain technology.

A few people suspect that it might have been a team, because they can't understand that one person can actually make this. These people probably haven't managed to do anything significant in their lives.

Edited by BTC Future

On 5/17/2020 at 5:37 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

My journey started in the world of cryptocurrencies about a year ago from that date until now and I continue to work to obtain profit from this field and spend all my time 

I also came in cryptocurrency market 2 years ago still I am learning about cryptocurrency and bitcoin my dream is to learn advance about it because in my opinion cryptocurrency has very bright future it will give us profit for our knowledge 

I don't think Adam is the person behind Satoshi Nakamoto and this is just a false claim I think for the sake of fame and getting attention

THINK POSITIVE

Fake Satoshi Nakamoto keeps arising week in week out because of their one or two connection to the creation Bitcoin or its features. Adam Back is no doubt one of the famous and major contributor to the creation of bitcoin and seems like the most likely candidate for SN, I still believe he is not, time may tell anyways.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The father of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto but it has nothing to do with Adam Adam is the father of the whole nation The human race is about to begin after Adam. Everyone knows that Satoshi Nakamoto is there but no one still knows his real identity I believe there are both.

• -1 1

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto will revealed even if he is revealed what will happen. He has established the coin as the decentralized coin even he is revealed than he can't be the owner of the bitcoin. These news are popping day by day which is mostly fake but  your research can be also true. Even we follow him in Twitter or seen him in internet we can't identify him.