Frozen coin trap - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Frozen coin trap

Thank you for sharing your experiences, now I know that the large amount of coins freely do me no good, and I thought they would one day rise? But I see they don't.

On 13.05.2020 at 18:53, issa123h said:

Frozen coins beware of this trap Hello my dear friends, After my humble experience in trading on Yobit, I noticed that there are some types of cheap currencies that I bought with good amounts. Do not be surprised that I am unable to sell it and its movement in the market is only zero In this case, you will freeze your balance until this currency comes back to circulation and this may take a long time Therefore, I advise you to deal only with reliable currencies Which has good circulation in the global market Such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Light Queen ... etc

you have a very interesting experience, thank you for sharing and guarding us from losses, because it is humanly felt that we are one family here and this cannot but rejoice, I want to read even more here, because you understand that people really share important and useful information

When we see a cheap currency in an exchange, the first thing that comes to mind is a good investment without knowing that what we are running a risk of losing money in currencies that will disappear or have no value in the long run

When choosing a cryptocurrency to buy it is important to pay attention to its daily trading volume, its presence on cryptocurrency exchanges. The bigger they are, the more liquid and suitable the cryptocurrency is, as it will be easier to sell and return the investment.

Las monedas congeladas son siempre las peores amigas porque nos hacen creer que vamos a tener buenas ganancias y no lo son o solo están jugando con nosotros y eso no nos gusta

It is important to be aware of this information related to cryptocurrencies of very low cost and that could be an attraction to acquire a large quantity, but you must be a market scholar since you look at the behavior of Cryptocurrencies that show a flow of movement very low, which is why the platform sometimes freezes your investment until it really improves its behavior.

Thank you for telling your experience friend, that is very useful for those who are just starting out. And if before buying any cryptocurrency you have to find out in this forum by consulting the members with more experience and on other sites about the viability and fundamentals of the project, to end up with coins that nobody will want later.

Thanks for the warning. This is useful information! I am going to invest in cryptocurrency for the first time in my life and am collecting useful information.

I also have heard about this frozen coins. Due to some reasons the coins are locked and i won't be able to trade in such coins and your going to lose a lot of money on the investment of such coins. So it is highly necessary that the users invest only on those coins that have significant value in the market. This can ensure that your coins are not blocked or frozen so that you won't be falling in any trap.

On 5/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, issa123h said:

Frozen coins beware of this trap Hello my dear friends, After my humble experience in trading on Yobit, I noticed that there are some types of cheap currencies that I bought with good amounts. Do not be surprised that I am unable to sell it and its movement in the market is only zero In this case, you will freeze your balance until this currency comes back to circulation and this may take a long time Therefore, I advise you to deal only with reliable currencies Which has good circulation in the global market Such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Light Queen ... etc

Thank you for this useful tip @issa123h . I am glad that you have warned me and every other member here. You are right that there are many cheap cryptocurrencies that lure you into buying them  because they look promising but they are a trap and we all should beware of them.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Dear friends I hope you are well I am starting with this business of cryptocurrencies and thanks to your approach I am finding out about the existence of these currencies that are frozen in Yobit from what I can read are they are low price coins or is there any other way to know When a coin is frozen and more or less when they freeze it, how long does it take for them to be put back into circulation, you should see that this market is immersed and you have to learn a lot to avoid making mistakes for this reason I am grateful to be in this forum

Hello my friend .. Thank you for your advice .. I did not know that there are frozen currencies, but for me I only deal in reliable currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum .. A bird in the hand is better than ten in the tree

same happen to me in yobit i mistakenly yovi coin with 200 dollar and then i tried it to sell but it was unable to sell because there were not of sell orders and they do not allow less price sell order and yovi never move many months i lost my money beware  before buying an unknown coin to avoid risk in future.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. Everyone must stay away from currencies that are not present in the Coin Market Cap because they will disappear after a while. Perhaps you can profit from it some money, but you will lose  a lot after that, so ask everyone to be careful and trade on known currencies only.

I learned about frozen a long time ago.  But I never worked here.  I have no such good idea about this currency.  However I am interested in using the coin.  Because if it gets better on such a night, advise me on this.  If I use it, you must tell me what will be the benefit and worse in the future

Yes friend, this is a huge problem! After all, it often happens that new exchanges distribute their new token, and promise a whole million dollars for it, and also offer currency exchange, but on your personal balance, allegedly, you send 1 ether, and you are given a million new coins! And then it turns out that the exchange disappears, and you no longer get anything, and your funds remain somewhere on the Internet, you do not get anything!