JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to Bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to Bitcoin

I think this is a great move so we need to work as have to have good adoption news to everything we are trying to put up we need to work and put up a good of everything , we need to really be sure that we are woring in the right position for everything so we need to follow certain kind of instrumental postions

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 5/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, Raqeebzy said:

GOOD NEWS JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to bitcoin.

As per reports on Coin Telegraph, the US largest banking institution has started providing services to bitcoin businesses with US companies Coinbase and Gemini as its first two clients. 

Back in 2017, the CEO of the company, Jamie Dimon labeled bitcoin as fraud and the company will fire any of its employees found trading it. Now, just recently, the company made a turnaround and recommend investing in bitcoin. This is a good news and it will provide easier trading of bitcoin to its customers.

My View: Now looking at this news and top world investors lie Mike Novagrats, Paul Tudor Jones and many others catching FOMO on bitcoin and having at least two percent of their assets in it. I believe this will attract many others and might provide a bullish moves for the bitcoin. 

I want to know what you guys think about this.

download.jpeg

It is a pioneering company in many things, in fact it has been on par since Tesla innovated with its projects, in addition to providing security and confidence, which now if it enters into this world of digital currencies it will help their growth

JP Morgan is one of the reasons of the bullish case for Bitcoin. I'm reading the news and I think that we can expect around May 2021 to read that pension funds in the USA are buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin will have around 30k price at that time and it will end at 300k.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Seyeumi said:

I'm happier to known this it is a very buliss news and it make the bitcoin as a good invester for all the next years. We are can safe make good profit from Bitcoin if we are hodl today and invest small every month or when were can.

You are right mate because by investing one will have an opportunity to earn good profit in the future when the coins rise in terms of market value and since we all know that bitcoin has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace then we need to accumulate more to our various wallets.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Whenever a large company or a famous bank applies to the application of conducting Bitcoin trading operations, this comes in favor of cryptocurrencies, and JPMorgan chase is considered a major banking institution in the world, not only the United States, and this is an encouragement for major investors, people or finance companies, to deal in bitcoin

Maybe JP Morgan just said that because they were building or planning to create their own cryptocurrency and they don't want people to buy Bitcoin because they wanted people to buy their own cryptocurrency. That's why maybe they said that Bitcoin is a fraud back then.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Banks had been against Bitcoin until recently. Now they found that the crypto markets are worth billions and they would love to take some of the fees and use cryptocurrencies to their advantage. I don't think this is very good idea as the reason of crypto is to hold them without others interfere.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's good that you are supporting bitcoin since bitcoin benefits in its volume and the people who use bitcoin benefit.Well, I hope they give more support to bitcoin since it is the best cryptocurrency and I hope that it will always be unstoppable.  bitcoin.

• +2 1

It attracts more and more and we are now find the next su.. em person to buy higher and holding until more enter and make this up to enough fomo in the market to sell when everybody will be buying. I notice how this market works and it is fun if you get in early and dump it to the top when you go to your local hair dresser and she tells you about ethereum. There are times to sell and you notice this times.

• Useful or interesting 2

After bill gates Jp Morgan is the second richest man of America caring many banks of USA . He is the billionaire and now big news is that we now withdraw and buy sell bitcoin using PayPal official announcement from PayPal team now we feel so happy for bitcoin future.

• +2 1

Again I say this is really good news and we should take it well , the more we have positiveness in the crypto world and its really good to keep on working with the same we need to create other news sites about this cryptos we need to work as hard and make sure that everything is perfect

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The financial giants when they speak we all sometimes have to listen and we have to work and put together and be sure that there is a huge idea that we have to really keep on putting up everything so the truth  is we need to follow a good ways to which you can be able to realize a good issues of the markets, we need to really realize a good chance

• +1 1

Amazing this bank with their Ceo on front was calling Bitcoin a scam in 2017 and now they adapt and changed. It is funny that some banks didn't see the potential in cryptocurrencies. I hope that some people that given incorrect advice back then are not in their seats today. Banks should have better judgement and vision.

In my view this is a good news and also a better way for the cryptocurrencies world. And we are looking that the biggest banks are now coming to in.

It is very important that world-known intuitions support this project, in the last time many companies and banks are supporting cryptocurrencies, all this has been a great boost for cryptocurrencies to continue growing as they have been doing. I have no doubts that more signatures will be added in the future, we are on the right track!

• +1 1

JP Morgan bank change it's statement after fee years they turn around 360° in few years. Now they are insisting to investment in crypto. This shows the credibility of BTC which they underestimated during 2017.Now Banks are promoting crypto. And lift the employee ban from. Crypto using. 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:42 PM, Raqeebzy said:

GOOD NEWS JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to bitcoin.

As per reports on Coin Telegraph, the US largest banking institution has started providing services to bitcoin businesses with US companies Coinbase and Gemini as its first two clients. 

Back in 2017, the CEO of the company, Jamie Dimon labeled bitcoin as fraud and the company will fire any of its employees found trading it. Now, just recently, the company made a turnaround and recommend investing in bitcoin. This is a good news and it will provide easier trading of bitcoin to its customers.

My View: Now looking at this news and top world investors lie Mike Novagrats, Paul Tudor Jones and many others catching FOMO on bitcoin and having at least two percent of their assets in it. I believe this will attract many others and might provide a bullish moves for the bitcoin. 

I want to know what you guys think about this.

download.jpeg

It is really a very good news and thank you for sharing with us and I think it is best because money banking and not accepting cryptocurrencies and not doing anything like this and they are want to ban cryptocurrencies in their countries and also having high fees when we withdraw our money through them and I think if Bank accept cryptocurrencies is the best thing for us.

• +5 1

@kikifam @davy22 @Rezort

When you see this hapening , the world leading in banking this is really powerful this is the best thing that has happened to us and we need to find solution to the so many problems that are easy to grow with there are so many effort to which we are able to be good at working as hard and finding solutions to the many problems we face today and powerfuly so

• +3 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:59 PM, Amna Hareem said:

It is really a very good news and thank you for sharing with us and I think it is best because money banking and not accepting cryptocurrencies and not doing anything like this and they are want to ban cryptocurrencies in their countries and also having high fees when we withdraw our money through them and I think if Bank accept cryptocurrencies is the best thing for us.

It is just some more time and BTC will be traded openly and in different commercial banks in countries and regions with zero or very limited restrictions on it. Banks don't want to miss out and it is an intelligent pioneer step. Others will follow suit, it is just patience and the ordinary man will reap its benefit.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is definitely great news because every new bank that is starting to use cryptocurrency as any financial service can give crypto a new impetus, and I can only be happy for that. 

• +1 1

It's interesting to see that kind of news. They were saying we're gonna fired the people who buys bitcoin but now , they start to add bitcoin in their assets. I agree with you it's creating fomo and it's effecting the small investors. It's not just them. Big companies start to invest bitcoin and i think this is the reason why bitcoin reach that high.

If people are coming out to provide support to cryptocurrency then it's a way forward, banks like JP Morgan has the integrity that people looks forward to in the financial campaign, some months ago Elon musk said in an interview that 20% of his wealth was on cryptocurrencies which made more people to start investing in crypto because those who they look up to as the financial mentor are already doing it

Edited by Lokeloke
Mistake
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day