Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

I like the cleaning that there is, it is a great effort that they are doing here, we should not only like the things we use (forum features), sometimes the intangible, it is reflected in a community that begins to change due to changes occur in the forum.

So the background work that the moderators do is a highlight.

Others that can be seen and I do not know if I already said it, forgive me but in any case it is worth bringing back and it is this:

So also reviewing things coming out of this kind of writing quarantine, I found some good post that some users have written about things they like about the forum, in order to focus the information, remember that if you like something about the forum, do not hesitate in posting it here.

The save draft feature is very useful.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/29730-the-save-draft-feature-is-very-useful/

Likewise, the improvements of some useful features are already in use:

2.jpg.eabf963c14f2b6b3ad1d1d0254727140.jpg1.jpg.d52461dde37b1f2b6972de4b7bdb42e9.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Really delighted with the new feature that is now associated with the payment system, it only remains to say that it is an innovative system of any Forum. Although there are websites that have something similar, no forum pays you for your likes.

It only remains to support these new features, which bring together a taste for a publication, reward you for selecting good content.

It only remains to properly assimilate this responsibility to reward content "for everyone".

1004786397_uptalklike.gif.3252fd1c54f15d1c1572d30bdcc74de8.gif

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

For me the best features is quote features and i use it most of the time as it allows us to answer the target portion of the post so the information could look organised for readers. And also the reputation features which allows us to encourage other and reward is the best features too.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I love all the features here but they're two features that I always use. Search button and edit button. Search button is for searching a topic when I am creating topic too. It helps me to avoid the duplication. Second is edit button, sometimes my posts has need to add more words and to correct grammatical error. I think it is not good to edit something but I tried my best to prevent it

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Mehroon said:

I hope they will add the dark mode! 

If you go to the bottom you can search for theme that can help there are 4 styles that can help you in the visual aspect of the forum.

Regards

• +3 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Every feature is excellent and also much important for all of us.These features made our work more easy and made this forum a beautiful and interesting one.We can share our knowledge by creating topic or quoting other post and now we are earning by giving reactions.So together all of this features are great.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 2

The most loved feature on this Cryptotalk forum is , users are free to rate quality posts . There are so many other interesting features that I can not bypass here. It pays cryptocurrency to encourage users to create constructive and quality posts😍

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Every site have there own cool feartures but this forum is special and what I like most in this forum is that you can quote a post when ever you have an idea to add to what someone wrote in there post or topic, this forum is unique I must confess.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are servel good feature in cryptotalk but mostly time i liked it's automatically post savings system , accidentally when we are typing and close our browser then if we again comeback our post ( whatever we type is save there ) .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have make use of many crypto earning platforms but I must confess that the feartures in this site are quite special because only on this site you can be able to change your profile theme, earn reputations and what like most is that one can chart with friends by sending them private messages which only them can see and read.

• +1 1

I liked the forum for its easy-to-use look. You can comment on the section you like or have knowledge about. Easy to like comments and discuss members' opinions.

• -1 1

Three cool ways to go to your topic.

1. click on the star

1421989967_go1.jpg.21c97bff29216ff26f8722caf0c67a46.jpg

2.- Topic Name:

1018882263_go2.jpg.290539f7223fcad3a7043e5e20546377.jpg

2.-2

621099557_go4.jpg.6db0aca208b2cdc124df8ddea89f50f7.jpg

3.- Click on the corresponding page to go.

go3.jpg.cb69e412e6c7b284e57b26a0190c1d9f.jpg

Search:

actv.jpg.52ad758dfecab6a7fe07e85bb8642764.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yet another feature that adds functionality and gives dynamism to the posts, reactions, CryptoTalk is active in adding features.

1qsa.jpg.917425fd26abdbad22d4bf64bae3aead.jpg

Well done.

Edited by alexisfuentes
pic

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Everything is new and makes it easy to work, and there is no tool that causes relationship to work Or delay, but we seek for the best and to add more options that give us freedom to work, such as keeping topics and improving the research tool, but they do not generally cause actual problems during the work.

• Useful or interesting 2

I like all forum features because they are all important to us. I receive notifications when someone post, i can like or dislike a topic, i can even quote or upload a link to my signature space! I really like all features and i cant mention all.

• +1 2

I have a feature now that I like, the ability to appeal for ban and warning points is one, the opportunity given members to dialogue with the admin is another. All this makes this forum a very good forum. 

• +1 1

On 7/10/2020 at 9:18 AM, gourav789 said:

there are servel good feature in cryptotalk but mostly time i liked it's automatically post savings system , accidentally when we are typing and close our browser then if we again comeback our post ( whatever we type is save there ) .

Yes you're right  this forum used advance features, no other website's provide these features, especially auto saving features when we write any topic are comment, then suddenly our phone switch off are close the browser, then we don't need to rewrite because already our data stored so its save our time its really useful feature.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yes you're right  this forum used advance features, no other website's provide these features, especially auto saving features when we write any topic are comment, then suddenly our phone switch off are close the browser, then we don't need to rewrite because already our data stored so its save our time its really useful feature.

@Honny143 no my friend... This auto savings feature is available in all the invision community site.. I have worked in some invision community site and while DOING post i get network problem so the page has reload.. But when i going to post again i saw the article still available that i didnt finis yet.. Hope you understand                  

• -1 1
  • +1 2

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 no my friend... This auto savings feature is available in all the invision community site.. I have worked in some invision community site and while DOING post i get network problem so the page has reload.. But when i going to post again i saw the article still available that i didnt finis yet.. Hope you understand                  

Oh really thanks @Dorjoy12 my friend to give this information I really don't no this feature use in other platform's also, because I didn't work other platform so its my mistake, I think this feature use only in this forum that's why I highlight this feature, once again thanks.🙏

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Oh really thanks @Dorjoy12 my friend to give this information I really don't no this feature use in other platform's also, because I didn't work other platform so its my mistake, I think this feature use only in this forum that's why I highlight this feature, once again thanks.🙏

@Honny143 dont worry about it mate becuase in crypto Worlds there has lot of thing that you know but i dont know.. I think its  not a big problem because if we keep share our knowledge and experience then soon we can be expert kn crypto Worlds Friend         

• -1 1
  • +1 1

People do not like to be banned, but I like it if anyone against rules and be banned, he can open another account with the same device and IP and not get banned again. I like that about this forum. 

The forum feature I like most are the banning and warning point appeal. So, people can still appeal for their ban or warning point. 

But normally, I like all the forum features. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think all the features in this forum is very good and useful for all. all the forum has their own features and this forum has also has the own features which is good to me

Well, the best feature in this forum for me is the search bar because there's a lot of things that you can search even though the members, topics, tags etc so that you can search all that you wanted to see easily.

I see a lot of interesting new features for the platform here. But I don't think this many features can be introduced at once. The forum is definitely trying to bring new strategies and new features for the users, and I think they require some time. With proper analysis and problem solving features that are really helpful for the users needs to be introduced.

Most of the features are great in the forum. And I like the mobile feature which I'm using. It quite simple and easy to use and work.