Cryptocurrencies are bubble !! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrencies are bubble !!

There are bubbles in formation with many cryptocurrencies. If you are a trader and have seen charts you understand what are the bubbles. The problem is not the bubble it is to trade it while it is inflating and pumping. This is that we have to find when to enter and when to leave.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Honny143 cryptocurrencies are the new era of 21th century, we will use them in every kind of payment and will be a huge assets in our lives.

The ones who are saying that cryptocurrencies are bubbles know nothing, they just want to say that because they are afraid of crypto becoming a huge success and because they don't like the idea of decentralization. They want to be the ones in control of exchanges so that they keep earning from taxes

@eliottalderosn I agree with your words my friend crypto currency not only change so many peoples life's, but also changed traditional payment system,

Crypto runs a parallel payment system like centralized system works, that is the reason tax paying system and their groups fears crypto, so they called this type words but we know the importance of crypto, its stay with us for long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have had similar experiences, it is something difficult to explain to people with another mentality, they do not realize that cryptocurrencies are already in the process of adoption and it is a reality.

Of you invest in the wrong coin then you must experience that crypto is just a bubble but there are many coins with good future and Bitcoin off course is almost permanent in market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

my friend @Omar Ommeish in my life i lost many occasions because i heared to other people, now i have one rule to follow it, i should be do what i want to do, i'm working in crypto currency and many people said that it fake money and it will be stoped at any time, but i have my idea about crypto, i know exactly what i do by crypto.

• +5 1

I don't think they are bubbles, many of them are backed by large projects that hope to be useful in the world. While all the usability in it will not be a means of speculation. Cryptocurrencies are already consolidating in the world and their price depends on the market as they gain more credibility, more people will acquire them and their price will remain. but I don't think they are considered a bubble

You don't need to respond. They don't understand but want to make logic out of something they don't understand with ease, so they pick this and just say it is a scam, a trap or a bubble. They say other words too like it is a ponzi a pyramid and more. But the problem with this is that you talk about all cryptocurrencies friend. Some are all of the above I mentioned.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is the half of the true, Cryptos live with the shadow of pops one day, just, depends of the favor, people give to any coin  and the quantity of that coin in the market, that pop, its moved forward in the future, the value of cryptos is relative, but, if you have, for example 5 bitcoins in your wallet, well you have some peace of mind, cause your main worried will be the movement high or low of your coin will move.

• +1 1

What I suggest is that you talk about things that you have a minimum of knowledge, over the last few years I have seen many people talking about the subject without having the slightest idea of how the blockchain works, simply because of the idea that they themselves They have created in their head, without any foundation they claim that it is a scam or a waste of time, but always without any foundation or knowledge

• +1 1

Whoever says that it is a bubble is someone who has no experience in the field and is looking for a quick profit and a lot and does not know currencies well. Working in cryptocurrencies requires patience, follow-up and good knowledge to achieve something.

I don't think that your friends told you cryptocurrencies are in a bubble. What they told you is that Bitcoin is in a bubble. Nobody knows a lot about cryptocurrencies but they do know about Bitcoin. If your friends told you about cryptocurrencies then they know more than you.

• +2 1

I'd answer that this is very ridiculous thing to say and demand an explanation. Which cryptocurrencies they think that they are in a bubble, all of them? Maybe many are but how do we suggest what is a bubble.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

What would you suggest to respond to those who say cryptocurrencies are a bubble?

But I do not think so, because cryptocurrencies make great profits for traders and investors.

This is what you responded that they make great profits? This is why you think it is not a bubble? Obviously you are not a trader but what are you and why do you have this question? Have you looked at the chart of Bitcoin zoomed out? What does it look to you normal behaviour of an asset?

• +3 1

Bitcoin May Be a Long Bubble

Supporters of the movement believe that digital currencies could come to replace fiat money throughout the world, and that the advancements in blockchain technology could spread outside of the cryptocurrency world and inspire innovation across a much broader spectrum of businesses.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been identified as speculative bubbles by several laureates of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, central bankers, and investors.

People always talk, but the fact is that this is an opportunity to earn for everyone and they are real. The cryptocurrency market attracts more and more people, it offers a wide range of opportunities for financial transactions in a decentralized, anonymous and secure environment.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Cryptocurrencies, a large part of them belong to a volatile market, that is, they rise and fall very quickly in their prices, so the market must be constantly monitored, for when there are very pronounced drops, proceed to take the appropriate measures not to suffer losses or put our investment at risk. Also in the cryptographic world there are cryptocurrencies that maintain stable prices for long periods, investing in them gives more security of the return of capital, but the benefits are lower and for longer terms.

They are not a bubble, cryptocurrencies are just opening the minimum potential they have and can be valued a lot higher if they are adopted. Of course not every cryptocurrency just a few of them the rest are in a bubble and are not wise long term investments.

• +1 1

If the cryptocurrency bubble was a bubble that would have burst within days or years, but today Bitcoin is 11 years old, is it reasonable for the bubble to last for 11 years? This is not logical, in addition to the fact that many large investors have announced that they are investing in Bitcoin like the CEO of Twitter, so are such giants investing in a bubble? Absolutely not.

I think what you want to say is that cryptocurrency is like a bubble because it can really disappear like a bubble. For me, yes you can really consider cryptocurrencies like that. There is a chance that it might happen, but I really think that it is very low. Though you should always check or research about the coin before investing on it.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not consider that they are a bubble, after so many falls and rebounds it is still there and with the concepts of decentralization as firm as before, it is more evolving with new projects and more adoption.

Hello Brothers, cryptocurrencies in a way can be considered to be a bubble because they are very volatile but of course I would also advise your fellow friends who got a little deeper into the world of cryptocurrencies and find out how good it can be
big greeting

• +1 1

That cryptocurrencies are a bubble is only a conjecture of a feverish mind.
The crypto market has proven to be the most effective in today's economy.
Cryptocurrencies are proving to be strong and profitable through all the fluctuations they go through.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of my friends have told me not to work in cryptocurrencies because they are just a bubble!

But I do not think so, because cryptocurrencies make great profits for traders and investors.

What would you suggest to respond to those who say cryptocurrencies are a bubble?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Well I think your friend is correct mate, I'm also believe that in the beginning cryptocurrency is a Bubble including Bitcoin but after a decade the cryptocurrencies are already gaining value overtime no one can deny it, as of Today $Bitcoin was traded at $11,300+ for me that's not a  bubble but a new asset class that has stored value.

24 minutes ago, Masterrex said:

Well I think your friend is correct mate, I'm also believe that in the beginning cryptocurrency is a Bubble including Bitcoin but after a decade the cryptocurrencies are already gaining value overtime no one can deny it, as of Today $Bitcoin was traded at $11,300+ for me that's not a  bubble but a new asset class that has stored value.

I told him that Bitcoin has become of great value and all cryptocurrencies are increasing in value day by day, but he believes that this value will gradually decrease in the future!

• +2 1

My dear if you are study bubbles you will see that they are not in one today, they are in the phase call return to normal and we are here today because we are want to be a part of the new bubble and wait until it will happen to make good money.

• +2 1