Cryptocurrencies are bubble !! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrencies are bubble !!

this is true that crypto market is like a bubble , we can generate a good amount of money as well as lose also . without experience and knowledge i didn't think that we can make a good amount of profit from it . try to learn some techniques automatically you can generate a good amount of money also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think your friends are representing cryptocurrencies as the bubble due to it's price volatility but if we are already the experienced traders in the crypto world, we might take price volatility as the usual phenomenon--sometimes, it will be more and sometimes less. 

• +1 1

I just don't respond to such people who just cannot understand how cryptocurrencies work, very often they don't even know how crypto is helping many people earn money.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of my friends have told me not to work in cryptocurrencies because they are just a bubble!

But I do not think so, because cryptocurrencies make great profits for traders and investors.

What would you suggest to respond to those who say cryptocurrencies are a bubble?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Don't believe those person who say bad words about cryptoworld, you have an experience here so you should if those things they say is right or wrong. 

Maybe they never experienced having an extra income by working here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The analogy of cryptocurrencies and the belief that they are bubbles is very bad, and I am sure that this person who says these words has never tried to work within crypto domains. Crypto currencies are a great wealth for the world and will be the future because they achieve large amounts of money, especially for investors and traders.

I  am in crypto since 2016 and come to conclusion that crypto is a bubble which is gonna bruste so hard and make  all economic fall down.But It can be new way of economic cycle where we can form new economic system on it.It need time to become more mature and trustworthy  for replacing paper money .This need time and in future we  will witness what it become.But now we have chance to  invest our present for future where we can earn daily,weekly,monthly because of ups and downs.

Each of us who take profit from crypto on different ways can't say that it's a bubble. Such thing say only those, who had only losts from crypto activity and got totally disappointed about it. 

throughout the history of bitcoin there have been situations in which many companies have defrauded several investors and unfortunately have lost their money or have not had access to their accounts, it is important to take into account where we want to invest and verify if the platform gives us reliability to invest safely.

Many of the people I know have become wealthy because of cryptocurrencies so how would that happen if cryptocurrencies were a bubble they just don't know how to deal with crypto

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think cryptocurrencies are just a bubble, and I think it's definitely a way of life
And many people said it was a bubble when the bitcoin was 300 dollars, where are they now, and bitcoin in the past exceeded twenty thousand dollars

• +1 2

You can respond to people who say that crypto currency is a bubble by showing them that you have some crypto currency and that you can use the crypto currency that you have to purchase goods and services online as this will prove them wrong.

Many believe that cryptocurrency is a bubble because it did not believe the prices that all currencies reached in 2017, and this is normal and natural that it will happen,just keep working ...

On 13.05.2020 at 13:53, Omar Ommeish said:

Many of my friends have told me not to work in cryptocurrencies because they are just a bubble!

But I do not think so, because cryptocurrencies make great profits for traders and investors.

What would you suggest to respond to those who say cryptocurrencies are a bubble?

I would respond to those people nothing. Because everyone has its own opinion and choice. 

My father consider crypto to be a bubble. And he does not even know that I am in crypto))) I just do not discuss this topic with him))) may be he think in such a way, because he is the person of elder generation and can not think just another way))) it is so funny when he says "no way go into crypto and BTC". 😁😁😄 I just smile at this moment)))

In my opinion everyone who is really interested in crypto, new technologies, new opportunities and is ready for new look and thinking, such people will not need your argument about crypto that it is not a bubble, but just something quite another, something different from old systems and services to wich we used to. 

But arguing with those who is not ready to be with the huge part of the world that is moving forward - in my opinion it is a waste of time))) 

• +3 3

Well the people who are saying like this are most probably have no knowledge about it. Or may be due to lack of practice and experience they have losses. So to those you don't need to say anything. Let your achievements in crypto speak. It will take time but that type of reply will have a huge impact. 

Whoever tells you that cryptocurrencies are a bubble, he does not understand this field in a correct way, and cryptocurrencies are affected by the strength of supply and demand, and for this price falls and rises easily

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/16/2020 at 2:05 PM, nykas said:

Some cryptocurrencies are real bubbles, but some of them have really good project with great idea so they can`t be called bubble. People sometimes call it bubble because they don`t understand what crypto is 

That is it, I remember one I invested on three years ago, I dropped 100x or more. $500 I invested just vanished and was a great loss for me. I can not invest on anyhow coin without proper analyzes again. 

Crypto currency investment same as playing gamblin..if you go for investment then you need to do much research about that currency which YOU want to trade..you need to look to the coin market cap and see the coin trading volume per day..if you are going to trade without having knowledge about crypto investment then sure you will lose your money..so first learn then invest..again crypto currency is not a stable coin..so any time it can drop or raise..both is risky...so be careful from this crypto bubble                       

Well some people really succeed in staying in crypto field because they worked hard and have a patience in life. I think it depends on us on how we handle the work in crypto field whether we will be impatient while trading or investing. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Not just your friends Rather, not all traditional economists and academics in economics acknowledge this market Simply because there is nothing in the world of his commodities or material whose value rises and falls by 30% during an hour or hours, unlike the stock market and stocks that decrease and rise, but a little and in a long time.

• +2 1

Crypto currency has a great traders and investors and one of the proof of it are those Bitcoin whales and also the Bitcoin because Bitcoin won't live much long if no one invested on it but now it is the most powerful coins.

The begining of everything it was a bubble so its true thats very true, but you need to check everything to work as hard and understand what is happening the work of every trader is to understand a bubble, the beginning of everything is always a bubble because people love running to fresh stuff they think its the coolest thing in the market that is what makes most even lose so we need to be careful

• +3 1

no that is not true , i think your friends just don't have faith in cryptocurrencies  due to poor knowledge about crypto and since you still using the forum until now you should be able to teach them more about crypto because everyone here in the forum who investing and trading and dealing with different ways with crypto know that cryptocurrencies are not bubble

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In fact, it's a very twofold feeling. Because the situation can be very unstable, and we have seen many times when the price of a cryptocurrency varies from higher to lower, or Vice versa. This is obvious, because this is the market! Therefore, we can see different results, and you should not be afraid of this, but you should always be ready! Good luck.

• +1 1

I have heard that bubble in a market means that prices are very high and may not be sustained but start dropping after a while. I remember reading about some housing bubble that happened in america but I tried to find more and it was very difficult. About cryptocurrency some prices now may be very high and I see new tokens appearing and having a market cap of a billion dollars at the same day. I don't think these are good investments but I don't think that all cryptocurrencies are a bubble.

• +2 1

Whoever says that cryptocurrencies is a bubble or Bitcoin in particular, I prefer to answer him that the bubble bursts within a simple period of weeks or months, today Bitcoin is more than 10 years old, this means that it is not a bubble but rather a real investment.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• استمتع مع JustStake: ثورة في صناعة التشفير من خلال دعم العديد من الاختراقات ؟؟؟؟** --- كل شيء خاص! أنا أقترح إمكانية ثورتك في عالم التشفير - JustStake ؟؟؟؟. JustStake - هذا تطبيق لا مركزي لصيد عدد قليل من الكتل التي ستساعدك بشكل كامل على الوصول إلى تشفير التشفير جميلة. لهذا السبب عليك الاهتمام بما يلي: - الإيرادات اليومية ونسبة الفائدة المرتفعة : مع JustStake، تحقق عائدات يومية من 5% إلى 8.5% مكافأة هناك رياضات متعددة, وكذلك دخل عام مربح ؟؟؟؟. - مجاني للجميع : احصل على 32 ETH للفرد. مع JustStake، يمكنك البدء في الإيداع بالكامل باستخدام 0.01 ETH، وهي موارد توفر لك المزيد من شغف التشفير لوت ؟؟؟؟. - الجودة والسلامة : عقودنا الذكية تم اختبارها وتوفير فرص جيدة وآمنة. يمكنك في أي لحظة أن تحلم بالهدايا التي تحظى بالرضا والنجاح ؟؟؟؟. - إعادة إنشاء مجموعة الحظر : نحن لا نتخلى عن Ethereum. JustStake сµо подееит сейкинг на более ч ч 8 рзичных бокчейнах ، юю ؟؟؟؟ - لصقات البوليف في الأساس I : تعظيم معدل الفائدة السنوية الخاص بك، والمتعة في لصقات البولوف، مما يؤدي إلى تحسين الأساس الخاص بك للتسليم ما هي النتائج النهائية ؟؟؟؟. - التواصل الكامل مع مجموعة ETH : لقد انضممت إلى مجموعة ETH الرسمية التي ترحب بكل سرور حماية للغطاء باستثناء الرعاية الثلاثة ؟؟؟؟. - نسبة الانتشار الصحيحة : 90% من نسبة الانتشار تنتشر بين المستثمرين, نسبة 10% المتبقية من تشغيل المشغل, قيادة الشركة والتسويق للرعاية الصحية والمنصات المتميزة ؟؟؟؟. - برنامج مرجعي رائع : قم بالمشاركة معنا وتسوق! لقد حصلت على 10% من المبالغ النقدية، أيًا كان ما تريده من خلال سحب JustStake. وهو لطيف للغاية - محمي من مجموعة من الأشياء التي يمكنك اصطحابها، أليس كذلك ؟؟؟؟؟! نحن نمتلئ بالوضوح والسعادة. إذا كانت لديك أسئلة أو اقتراحات أو مواد إعلانية تحتاجها، فلا تتردد في مراسلتنا عبر Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Рады предоставить вашему вниманию обменник WhiteX. На нашем сайте вы сможете быстро совершить обмен в интересующем вас направлении.⚡️Работаем с валютами:   Litecoin Monero Bitcoin Cardano Dash Doge Ethereum (ERC20) Ripple Zcash Solana Tether BEP20 Tether ERC20 Tether TRC20 Visa/Mastercard UAH Преимущества нашего сервиса:   Много прямых направлений обмена   Лояльные курсы   Быстрый обмен   Хорошо налаженная обратная связь   Прозрачная система комиссий   Отсутствие необходимости регистрации   Отсутствие необходимости верификации Контакты:   Наш сайт: https://whitex.cash   Телеграм: https://t.me/WhiteXsupportbot   E-mail: info@whitex.cash
    • Претенденты листинга на Binance                       Капитализация до 100м$.QOPRO WORLD (QOPRO) - токен игровой экосистемы Qopro World. Нарративы: GameFi. Капа - 33m$. Port3 Network (PORT3) - децентрализованный ИИ протокол, задача которого объединение и стандартизация данных для их последующего использования в Web3. Инвесторы: Jump, Momentum, Kucoin, Gate Labs и другие. Нарративы: ИИ и частично SocialFi. Капа - 33m$.GameGPT (DUEL) - ИИ игровой движок для разработки web3 игр. Нарративы: GameFI и ИИ. Капа - 18m$.Fluence (FLT) - децентрализованные вычислительные мощности. Нарративы: DePin и частично ИИ. Капа - 70m$.LayerAI (LAI) - второй слой EVM для монетизации данных, используемых в ИИ моделях. Нарративы: ИИ и Layer2. Капа - 20m$.   Капитализация свыше 100м$.Heroes of Mavia (MAVIA) - web3 игра, построенная на Base (можно и на Coinbase ждать). Инвесторы: Binance Labs, Delphi Digital, Mechanism Capital, Animoca, Merit Circle и другие. Нарративы: GameFi. Капа - 192m$.ChainGPT (CGPT) - ИИ инфраструктура и сервисы для web3. Нарративы: ИИ. Капа - 160m$.Clearpool (CPOOL) - протокол кредитования для институционалов. Инвесторы: Mantle, Sequoia, Wintermute, FBG Capital и другие. Нарративы: DeFI и RWA. Капа - 140m$.ZetaChain (ZETA) - омничейн сеть и платформа для разработки смарт-контрактов, способная работать с любым блокчейном. Инвесторы: Blockchain com, Human Capital, GSR и другие. Нарративы: layer1, layer2 и совместимость. Капа - 490m$.    В любом случае нужно провести свое собственное исследование и не инвестировать в новые токены больше чем вы можете потерять.
    • Shares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от BlackRock и Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC) от Fidelity увеличили свои портфели биткоинов до $17,47 млрд и $10,21 млрд соответственно. IBIT опередил MicroStrategy и правительство США по количеству держанных биткоинов. Глава BlackRock Ларри Финк выразил удивление ростом интереса к биткоин-ETF, а маркетмейкер GSR снизил вероятность одобрения спотовых биржевых фондов на базе Ethereum до 20%.
    • Даа, разные варианты бывает. Просто нужно быть внимательнее, и правда, везение тоже имеет роль). У меня не плохо набралось еасй монета, я почти всегда играл дайсы, они лежали на инвестбоксе. Но рано продал. Потом очень дорого продали некоторые пользователи, жалко было. Почему то очень поздно понимаем все, много ошибок делаем. 
    • Aveex.co теперь и на pro-obmen.ru  Наши совместные усилия направлены на то, чтобы каждая сделка становилась безопасной и эффективной. Мы предлагаем выгодные курсы обмена и оперативные операции, в то время как pro-obmen.ru обеспечивает надежный контроль.
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!   Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.   ???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции** В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.   ????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени** Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.   ???? **Производительность и рентабельность** Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.   ???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа** Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает: - 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита. - 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня. - 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.   ???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы** Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.   ???? **Давайте обсудим** Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.   Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.   С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Пока подождем что будет дальше. Паниковаться тоже не правильно по-моему. Пишут что давно такое был с кукоином, они платили тогда, как бинанс. Сейчас заново sec беспокоит их. У меня тоже там немного капитала. Кстати, сегодня наконец то обратно купил шибу, который продал за 0,000150 доги, а купил с немного  минусом за 0,000153. И продал сразу шибу за 0,0000315$. Очень давно их купил за 0,000027. Вернул свои деньги, чуть больше 18$). 
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!   Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.   ???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции** В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.   ????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени** Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.   ???? **Производительность и рентабельность** Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.   ???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа** Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает: - 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита. - 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня. - 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.   ???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы** Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.   ???? **Давайте обсудим** Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.   Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.   С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Криптоэквайринг: Развитие Бизнеса в Мире Криптовалют Криптовалюты становятся все более важным компонентом мировой экономики, и криптоплатежи становятся все более популярными среди предпринимателей и потребителей. Cryptoflow.cloud предлагает инновационные решения для криптоэквайринга, обеспечивая безопасные и удобные платежные операции с использованием криптовалют.   Что такое криптоэквайринг? Криптоэквайринг - это процесс принятия криптовалютных платежей в качестве альтернативы традиционным методам оплаты, таким как кредитные карты или банковские переводы. В рамках криптоэквайринга бизнесы могут принимать платежи в различных криптовалютах, таких как биткоин, эфириум, лайткойн и другие. Преимущества криптоэквайринга с Cryptoflow.cloud: Низкие комиссии: Cryptoflow.cloud предлагает одни из самых низких комиссий в индустрии криптоплатежей, что делает его выгодным решением для бизнесов любого масштаба. Быстрые транзакции: Криптовалютные транзакции обрабатываются мгновенно, что позволяет бизнесам получать средства намного быстрее по сравнению с традиционными методами оплаты. Безопасность: Cryptoflow.cloud обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для всех криптовалютных транзакций, используя передовые технологии шифрования и защиты данных. Глобальная доступность: Криптовалюты являются глобальным средством обмена, что позволяет бизнесам привлекать клиентов из разных стран без ограничений. Удобство использования: Cryptoflow.cloud предоставляет простой и интуитивно понятный интерфейс для принятия криптовалютных платежей, что делает процесс максимально удобным для бизнесов и их клиентов. Заключение: Cryptoflow.cloud открывает новые возможности для бизнеса в мире криптовалютных платежей. Независимо от того, являетесь ли вы крупным корпоративным предприятием или небольшим стартапом, криптоэквайринг с Cryptoflow.cloud поможет вам расширить свои возможности и привлечь новых клиентов.