Solve the captcha for the money  - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Yes even i did this kind of job before. In that website where i worked for 100 captcha they paid me 1 usd but doing that 100 captcha itself is so hard and doing 1000 captcha is really impossible. Better to stay away from it. Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Are you getting paid for your posts in cryptotalk brother. 

I don't recommend it, it takes time and effort, I guess if it's legit it unfair to do all that just to make 1 dollar per day maximum, I looking for new websites nowadays, but it very hard to find legit and fair websites

I am intending to stick to cryptotalk for now, I have tried many survey sites till now, but needs to qualify ever survey you try before you're in.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

"We grow by lifting others"

2captcha is legit site and its pays genuinely but the main problem is they pays very low prices, one year back iam also work in this site and solve 1000 captcha not easy, we can't earn 1$ dollar per day so leave this site and we can't use not because when they catch then immediately ban our account, my personal opinion don't work in captcha sites its waste our time.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I tried working with such sites, but unfortunately, I did not get much of them, and using 1000 tests a day is difficult and needs a lot of effort for a little money, so it is better to work in other areas.

I think that such sites are a waste of time because they need a lot of time to earn a little money. I advise you to start trading because it is more profitable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

is there any legit site to earn kind of minimum one dollar for countries like Africa because they do no speak russion, even me speak but can not use keyboard u know 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Yeah i know this data entry job, its best site that we can earn only by typing captchas or solving recaptchas, its good and fast we can do as meany captchas as we can, and the best thing is they also have telegram bot that we can work from telegram and earn, and i prefer the pc app its easy to work from is and good payment, they alsp pay through paypal and cryptocurrancy.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

I also tried doing that but it is hard to earn money in that kind of work because it takes a lot of time and effort but if you really want to earn extra money you can earn from it.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I tried a site mony earn is made to solve questionnaires, view ads, and invite friends. Your profit per day can reach more than $ 20, depending on the country you are from.
The value of the profit from questionnaires or advertisements varies by country

5 hours ago, abualez said:

what about you????

The captcha jobs might be profitable if you solve more than 10000 captchas per day, which will not be possible because sometimes you get banned for a moment if you solve wrong captchas.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

i think it's a waste of time, 1000 captchas is a lot for just $1 and will take a lot of time, even surveys are more profitable than this i think

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No doubt 2 captcha is trusted site and it is paying their members. But problem is that we need to solve 1000 capcha in 3 to 4 hours and get one dollar. It is very low as compared to our work. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, abualez said:

I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha

They link other websites and you have to solve the captcha? 1000 sounds like too much for $1. This would take like 3-4 hours at least, depending on network speeds. Do you think this is something worth your time? $1 for part-time job? 

• +2 1

I have also used 2captcha site for a long time and they are real paying without any problem but they pay very low amount. You will complete 1000 captchas in maybe 2-3 days and you will only earn 1 dollar! If you will make any mistakes your account will be banned even if you have completed 999 captchas!

• +1 3
  • +2 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I know this method of solving captcha and 2 captcha for a while I think it is a good fair complement with other methods to get long-term passive income 

Now you can not earn money on this site, for 1000 captchas you will be given no more than 0.20 cents, you can not even dream of a dollar for such a volume of work.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

If we are focusing to earn more in the online world, I think collecting free currencies from the faucet sites, collecting small amounts of usd by wasting our valuable time on captcha solving sites that you are talking here are  not the preferred ways. Try to be an active cryptocurrency traders to earn more benefits. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I don't used ever any captcha sites which paid us but these sites are working from many years but very typical works required from us because there is time limit to solved one by one captcha on these sites and little payment also after one thousand captcha solutions. 

• +1 1

Those type of earning sites for completing captures they pay very small amount of satoshi but it's better than nothing I remember using them before I came across this forum of cryptotalk.

• +1 2

this type of website like faucets we need to work more as compared to our work . we need To work full Day and generate 2-3$ if work is unlimited in that website , I will recommend to makes some refferal for good income through them .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well, i tried this captcha before but this is just only gives a small amount of profit, i will do ot prefer some posting here instead to do captchas, happy posting everyone.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

i have already had experience in this type of pages solving captchas but ir requires a lot of time and the profits are very low depending on the country where you are, i think there are better options to invest our time like faucets where we can wni several cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

All the majority of the people who raise money have worked on Captcha. The solution to 1000 Captcha is hard work for 1usd. Thank you for this topic.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes i already trying this website , but you have to know , 1000 captchas per day look easy , but it doesn’t, is really difficult to finish 1000 captcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you , yes this website is not a scam , but is will work hard and all the time to earn this one dollar.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1