Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Yes it is a good idea my friend I know that it is for this cryptotalk is top of the line it is advantageous educational
it is a high academic with these methods of research we will enrich in both directions

• +1 1

I did not know about this information thank you for sharing it! I am very new to the forum, in fact I joined this week, and I don't know all the tools it has, I am discovering it little by little. This feature can filter the topics and comments as well so that I can do an exact search for what I am looking for. It will also help me not to repeat topics that were already discussed a long time ago or now. I think it is one of the most important tools in the forum to avoid making mistakes and deleting the comments or new topics that you publish, I fell into the same error many times trying to create topics to talk with you, thank you very much

• +1 1

Excellent choice! It can help beginners who are starting on the forum not to repeat topics and get information faster. We need to continue looking for options that make us move around this forum in a more effective way and publish them for the entire Criptotalk community.

• +1 1

That's right , every one who want to post here should use this feature ! Otherwise  your post can be deleted ! Crypto talk never allow you to post same topic , this is so important for this community ! I think niw all user should use this search feature before making any post

• +1 1

It is a good tool, essential especially for beginners because when people want to search for a specific topic, they turn to that tool.

Search gives you the opportunity to earn your token by doing an internet search with your browser. I know of people who have reached the limit to get the coins and it has worked for them! If you use a browser a lot on a daily basis you can try it.

• +1 1

these rules are on each forum and if you are spinning in these circles, then you should definitely know them ... Always before creating a topic, use the search so as not to create another one and in the process it will be deleted ...
Also, if you are interested in a question, then in order not to jump through all sections in search, then of course you will use the search

• +1 1

The search feature is very useful on this forum for anyone who wants to write any post here.
I have used this feature nearly every time I create a post, however they delete some of my posts.
But it's okay, I tried and I will try again.

• +1 1

If you want to crete new topic, first try to search - may be this topis already exist. You need do this because is you will create duplicate topics, they can be deleted by moderators.

• +1 1

Yes, sometimes and idea comes to mind and I search the page for a post related to that topic and I find a very large amount of spam with the same title, but I always try to take the one that is best written.

Many new users prefer to type anything before doing some research and sadly that's not easy to control. I hope the admin can find a solution soon.

That is amazing Thanks for your advice ! I mean for new memebers some features are not so usefull but in sometime that can help a lot :) Its always good having someone with expirience by side ;)

• +1 1

I always use the search feature before writing new topics, and this feature is also useful to me when I search for specific information. Therefore, I advise all members to take advantage of it. Really it's important .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

the search feature is a good option before publishing a post to be sure there is not the same post in the furom. in this way you prevent wasting time and other members will not encounter repeated posts.

• +1 1

this feature is important to exist in every website or members would have a nightmare to find the information they are looking for and since it is existed here in the forum it should be used whenever we are doing any of the three points you mentioned especially when we want to write a new topic so we avoid  spamming the forum with repeated posts and cause member comments on the topic to get deleted and also to keep our accounts safe from warning points

• +1 1

Excellent tool in CRYPTOTALK, the problem is that most people do not have the correct function, since if people were to search for the next topic to discuss there would not be so many repeated topics in the forum. People only enter cryptotalk just to post a topic to earn a reward without analyzing the conditions or royalties to publish.

• +1 1

Of course, this feature is incredible, but it really saves the lives of many guys, because they want to create a post that came to their mind, but when they find that it already exists, they provide themselves with more time and the opportunity to write a more interesting and constructive post. I think it can also be used to find the posts you need so that we can adapt to the forum!

• +1 2

On 5/12/2020 at 8:25 PM, Calvinpriva said:

The search feature its very good because we will be able to find all posts that are already been published here in the forum so that we can not create duplicated topics. It will be good if all of us we will use the search button before writing topics.

Yes absolutely the search feature is very reliable and perfect and Everyone should be used it before posting  and creating any post. Because if we did this and our post is already present at that section of the topic then there is a chance to get some warning points and that could be very risky. So we should be used that feature to secure ourselves.

It is true that it is necessary to avoid repeating topics and to avoid prohibitions.
And the search option actually helps in spreading new topics, I hope everyone will pay attention when publishing topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

if I don't understand a particular term or concept regarding this platform I do make it a point that I make use of the search feature. Is really helpful acid helps to to search the topics that contain the particular term that we are searching for. This way I was able to navigate through the different topics and find my searched topics using this search feature. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

The search feature is one of the best features in this forum.

We see a lot of duplicate posts every day and I think the reason for this is that members don't use this feature

You are right mate,many members here especially newbies they don't use this search feature as a result they are posting duplicate posts that gets deleted and this can even affect them by receiving warning points for that or even get banned but I hope many will be helped with this topic i made.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello dear friends. If I think that the search is very important especially for large forums like this one where there is so much information and the search is very useful to find a specific one that you are interested in investigating
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

• +1 1

2 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right mate,many members here especially newbies they don't use this search feature as a result they are posting duplicate posts that gets deleted and this can even affect them by receiving warning points for that or even get banned but I hope many will be helped with this topic i made.

@George10 somtime topic become duplicate but in those duplicatee topic you can find out two kind of information which lead sometimes Moderator dont deleted those topic.. But especially copy same topic called duplicated and will be deleted.. But its not mean they will received warning or Banned bro..                  

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 somtime topic become duplicate but in those duplicatee topic you can find out two kind of information which lead sometimes Moderator dont deleted those topic.. But especially copy same topic called duplicated and will be deleted.. But its not mean they will received warning or Banned bro..                  

@George10 We use search feature at that time when we want to create a post and we want to know the post Is created before or not @Dorjoy12 because if we make a duplicate topic then it's against the rules and also if we want to search for a specific topic or seek for something else so we can use that..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

At first I thought if someone post a duplicate post , maybe a post that has been post back ,I though one may get a warning, and again their are some post that will may be duplicate but there are things one is talking that is clear than the other, I guess those kind of post don't get deleted