Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

I find this helpful, thanks for awareness. So many people are not aware of this, so ask questions is always good, because you do not know what is good to ask from others, so that you do not find yourself in bad condition.This Marker will be aware of how the decision of countless investigation decision. If we only work this piece and repeat it is a method of deleting it a method.

The re a so why we should use search features is because of unforseen circumstances some time and that is the time we can't forstrate our self in doing something in our own.

Search feature is most useful to determine whether the topic that we are going to create is repeated or not. We can also search about a specific crypto currency term to know more about it.

There are few topics that comes to my head recently which I wanted to post about, I had to make use of the search button first and saw the topics, I later had to not post it again for not to make this forum contain to many topics of the same contents that can later be deleted by moderators. 

The main reason is when you are doing research about any content or topic you can see many related topics comes under that section and you will get more information we want as quickly and we must use it also when writing a new topic so that we do not repeat old topics but unfortunately no one is using this feature

you need to see which kind of topic you want to make and search it out if it is already available that is why the search option is needed here and even you can search for members in the search bar

I try to post any recent or useful information in the forum which helps me to see whether such post are existing from earlier or not so that repetition of the topics could not be treated as spam.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:53 PM, George10 said:

I appreciate your advice about adding tags to my posts whenever I'm posting I will put it into consideration next time.

the tags are always needed to added to the post because when someone is trying to search a post it will pour up in front of him just because of the tags that are added in the topic

I would say, use the search feature to avoid repeating topics, because if we write an existing topic, it means that our topic will be deleted in the short future.  So it is recommended to search first. For those who want to look for specific topics like trade or investment or others who are facing some problems with cryptocurrency, they can search for solutions to their problems through this feature in different sections of the forum.  Look for things that will help them.

This is encouraging so we that recently joined this forum and want to create a topic so we should used the search bottom to make sure that we are not creating the same topic with another member.

• +1 1

Yes , search bar makes things easier . It makes our work easy. Scrolling down for your exact topic will take long time but searching the topic not only saves your time but also make your work easier.  Searching feature is really great. 

The search topic is used to search any thing on any platform like web browser. This also be added on this platform for searching on crypto talk. By using it one person can find relative information about any any topic 

Thanks for your information friend. I'm also agree with you that the search feature is really helpful for us. We can easily find any members and good topic by use that. So it’s really great feature for us. 

In my case I would like to say about this in brief:

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

Wow this is very nice post it is very informative post this feature is very well on this form I never used this feature instead I am exploring the other posts for me to add comments

Yes, there are many search features. The search option is very helpful for us. When we plan to create a topic, we first do research using the search option. We search for any topic and comments and members using the search option. The search option really has many benefits.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Search feature helps us a lot. We search the topic before posting. We know many thing by our searching. That helps us to get enough and useful content. 

On 5/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Thanks friend for elaborating more on the uses of the search button because some members might not know it's uses especially the Brand New and Newbies.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Yes search feature is really beneficial. There are alot of reasons which force us to use search feature like suppose we want to search a post about a specific topic, so we can write key words in search box and can read it. Members can also be searched using the search feature. 

Because you should use the search feature because here you need to know something good. Whenever you can discuss something good here you need to know some good features and some good ideas. Here you can find something good and before doing something good you can post something good  You can do well because if you can't follow good rules here, I hope you can do something good here because I hope you can do something good here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I use search feature because if I have a topic about which I didn't have enough knowledge to comment then I go to search bar and collect informations about that topic and then come to my topic and post it. I think search feature is the very best essential.

To post on this forum we should initially remember all guidelines of this platform. As on this forum we should post those things which are valuable for other people and that are exceptionally useful we should post on issues of the individuals to determine their issues.

Yes we can use search button for different purpose. But search about repeated topic is great which make you safe to ban . If you would make repeated content and post then you can ban from thia forum permanently.  So search button use before posting. With this you can minimize your level of risk and can .ake good post just by this search. 

• +1 1