Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Thank you so much gentleman for asking I use the search option to search the useful post and post of those persons who are seniors at this forum to get the knowledge I really appreciate the search option of this forum that is very helpful

As newbies I do see the search but never know how it work. Now with this submission I think it very cleared to me and I'll start using it in my forthcoming post. Thanks to they guy that supplied this information, experience really matter in very doing.

I am not as experience as a senior members are but  I think search button will be used for searching item that either these are on forum or not, So that we should not post similar topics are we it will be helpful for creating unique topics 

I think search feature is very needed. When i am working here i always use search feature. When i don't work i use more searching bar, because when i have some question about crypto i'll search it and find subject related to my problem. I think we should all use this feature whether while we're working or not so we can use this forum mor effiecentlyç

• +1 1

The search feature helps you to find out all the topics easily the search has very helpfull for us crypto currency can search and  suitable and for it this will make forum better so good luck 

The search feature is very benifit we can search about the topics very easily and we also search some one for visiting any profile for knowledge i encountered some difficulties because i am new here

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Hi dear you are right about searching on cryptotalk we should use this feature to get our answers of questions and before creating any topic we needs to use it either this topic exist or not.try to follow rules and. Try to share your experience with others

This post is also repetitive my friend, there are so much post regarding this topic and everybody have mentioned about it and I know the search feature is very useful and you should have also search before making this particular topic

• Useful or interesting 1

Your topic is helpful for me thank you for sharing this. This is a good feature to find the topics that already posted. Every member should use this feature to make the unique posts. The main reason of our posts deletion is replying to the repeating topics. To avoid from violation of the forum rules and from receiving the warning points it's a good opportunity.

• +2 1

This is really on of the most important things to do before sharing any post here! In order not to get a warning point or a ban from a moderator! Repeating posts is really bad and we should avoid doing it by using search before posting. @Shiya

You are correct you concur with us we can look in this inquiry bar prior to making any point to check whether the theme is now here there will be no likelihood to rehash our post which is significant thank you for sharing a decent subject

I think my friend that the search feature is very good, through which we will be able to find all the posts that have already been published and take all the required details about the topic published here in the forum and thus there is no room for repetition of topics.

I am a student .That's why I need the most search features .On the search feature, I search for different topics. Search feature is very useful for us .Crypto is also a search feature .Here we can search different topics and get ideas. This is the best platform for knowledge .

On 5/12/2020 at 4:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Yes, we can search and find out a lot. If we want to find a topic, we can search and find out.This search option is provided for our convenience so we will use this option.

Yes my friend, it is really good feature to find something on this forum. The most useful benefit I think is searching the topic before posting new topic to be gotten into knowledge that either the topic has already been posted or not. It helps to avoid duplicate topic as well as also survive from getting banned or warning points. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is truly on of the most important things to do earlier than sharing any post right here! In order not to get a warning point or a ban from a moderator! Repeating posts is definitely terrible and we should avoid doing it by way of the usage of search before posting !

Yes search feature is very important in the forum. Last time i want to post something but was afraid of rewriting issue and then i just come to search bar and search tbe same topic but i couldn't find it so then i post my topic freely.

• +5 1

It helps us beginners a lot to be able to have an idea of what we have to do without copying ourselves and repeating opinions already given and not making the mistake of stealing ideas.

If we use search feathers we can easily find any topic we don't have to search and we won't waste our time.We can find any other member in the search option and also find posts or topics.

Yes..Search feature makes things easy for us.It may take time to find your desired topic in this forum by just scrolling.But seerch tool makes it easy bringing evwry infoabout your desired topic. Also it helps us to find our comment on the topic which are we spacificly looking for.

• +2 1

We really need to do research on each topic we wanted to post on because when we the same topics can make mandator to banned us, we need to be vigilant always for warning or restrict.

Yes it is very important to make a reach before we can make any post, But I never used search feature to get more like and comment on my post, But it's good to create a topics for the forum should be better so I will advise everyone to used search feature before you make any post to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, thank you for making this topic that is going to be or is very useful for me as well as for others who do not know about this of the search function, so now I and the others will know how to search for topics that are useful to you and to the search function.