What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

I hope so too
But I think it won't be that easy with all people
Still, some people ask for a bank account or cash
Not everyone understands this matter.

I comment you that nothing happens, simply that implies a normal transaction, at the present time goods and services are bought and sold with crypto currencies and nothing happens, everything is relatively normal.

There are some car dealers accepting Bitcoin. I don't know about real estate. Depending where you live make a search and you may find websites selling care in your country for bitcoin.

I certainly hope that someday (in my country, the Netherlands) it will be possible. Now it is not accepted as a payment currency. It would be also nice if someday you don't have to go to the notary but that the transfer of the purchase contract of the real estate is captured on a blockchain.

• +3 1

I think it is a great idea to buy a car, a house, or a property in the cryptocurrency instead of paper money. It is a wonderful thing that will benefit many people and will attract many people and will encourage trade because cryptocurrencies have many characteristics and advantages.

Currently if you can buy properties or a car with Bitcoin
I think it is a very good form of payment. Many people should be accepting bitcoin as a form of payment for high value things

It is already happening around the world now, Mose people are purchasing house hold items with their cryptocurrencies. Even in hospitality industry, it is happening.

It is already happening.
 In my country two colleagues did a business.
 One of them sold him his vehicle. 
while the other paid him with Dashcoin. 
It was incredibly fast. No cashier's checks, 
no cumbersome bank transactions, 
and no intermediaries of any kind.
 A simple transfer from one wallet 
to another from the mobile. Just great.

It would be a great thing to buy property using cryptocurrency as this will eliminate the high bank charges and facilitate p2p transactions fast and easily.

That would be a very good signal for cryptocurrencies, however, in my opinion that it is very difficult to realize, it takes a lot of serious development time to do.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

What you say about Buying Cars or homes with Cryptocurrencies I think is yet to come. This must be an important advance for the world of cryptocurrencies, there are already parts of the world where there are establishments where you can buy clothes, shoes, among other things with cryptocurrencies.

near future it will be implement in many sectors now days every one accept crypto currency payment option ,more than 2 years it could be launced ,like by pizza with btc we can by a car a land are anything

We can buy anything in digital currency for whom the problem is the laws of countries that do not accept that, and to buy anything that requires registration with the state's interests and proof of payment for this, you will get into trouble when doing the registration process and paying the fees because the state does not accept that the citizen deals with something that does not include monitoring their accounts

This has already started and I am an investor in projects
Deals with digital currencies in the sale and purchase of real estate, cars, tools and devices
 Exchanging their cryptocurrencies

There are already real estate projects in many countries that deal with futures contracts, such as Spain, Germany and Dubai with their cryptocurrency, and their project started 3 years ago and now profits are being made.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, kangbeya said:

it is a great mode od payment if we do with thr cryptocurrencies.but currently it is not possible because thr crypto currencies are not accepted by worldwide it need more time to come into the entire market.but in future it is possible to have property or anything with cryptocurrencies

Good morning friends. I think it is a matter of time, for cryptocurrencies to become better known and people begin to use them. They will replace Fiat currencies in no time.

It will easy for everyone to buy property with digital currency . it makes more useful to reduce time of paper work which include lot of time . It will be very helpful for everyone .It reduces time of both the parties (the buyer and seller of that particular property).

Your views on other cryptocurrencies are fuzzy!
Do you think that if the guy selling your car with cryptocurrency wants to steal your money and run away, the government has the right to arrest him?
The answer is no!
Because cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency, and it's not real in life, buying and selling with virtual currency is like playing a game of cards!

I bought some goods online with BTC years back, but its through conversion of btc to virtual card and then use the card to purchase any goods.

There is nothing wrong with buying any property with cryptocurrencies.  People are using their cryptocurrencies around the world to purchase goods online. 

That depends on some factors, I believe, first, the government where you live does not sabotage the economic operations of crypto currencies, (some do so) the other is; to have the wisdom to spend the crypto when the market price of them is favorable to us. To buy, when the price of crypto is low, and to sell, when it is already high, is the norm when one wants to buy some crypto currency. Therefore I hope to buy goods with my coins, when the price of Crypto coins is high, this way they will yield more and I will be able to buy more things.

From my point of view, the approach you are doing is nothing of the future, I believe that if it is not happening it is in the not too distant future because the growth of cryptocurrencies in the world economy and much more specifically of bitcoin is allowing that You go to stores and you can pay with bitcoin or the cryptocurrency they handle and I don't know if cars or houses but that is very close.

With Cryptocurrencies, of course you can buy any good, furniture or real estate, it is enough that the parties agree and accept the transfer network, even more the Blochachain technology in the field of smart contracts is already entering the field of real estate, where a real estate contract can be registered.