What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

19 hours ago, bino said:

Its very complicated to change the financial system since the traditional money are used around the world. It really takes time before it will change to BTC all the currency. 

I think it is impossible to move from the old financial system to the new one without a smooth transformation mechanism that does not affect the global economy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I think it is impossible to move from the old financial system to the new one without a smooth transformation mechanism that does not affect the global economy.

Yes mate, the economy will probably affects significantly if the currency changed in an instant. It really takes a long time before we achieve this kind of currency. But let's not lose hope, this will happen in the future for sure. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What will happen is that we will shorten the time and financial cuts for conventional transactions Secondly, this is very possible at a time, by agreement between the two parties, for example In the future, I am sure that this matter will expand and spread among the people more and include entire countries.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It will be nice if we can be oppotuned to purchase things using Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin because it will create many opportunities and ease transaction between business partners around the world. Some good companies like Amazon are already into it because they accept bitcoin from customers and I believe in the future even small traders will make use of it since it is getting popular day by day.

• +3 2

I think that in the future it is possible to happen as we can see on how crypto is used in our daily lives. We can earn money through cryptocurrency and convert it to our local currency to use and buy our needs and wants.  Maybe in the future cryptocurrency will be available to use in payment.

• +2 1

Good topic i see in this platform.. cryptocurrencies popularity grow day by day.. and yes we can buy property with cryptocurrencies.. cryptocurrencies is generated our incom its a great earning experience 

• +1 1

That would be a good development to us because it will make transactions easy for business partners around the world and it will also be a good advantage to us because we don't have to be carrying about cheques or debit card.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

As far as i know in those country where crypto currency is legal, you can buy car,food etc like you want.. Also there available crypto atm from where you can get cash any time.. You also know that Samsung company accept crypto currency so you can easily buy their products by crypto currency but your country need to be legal About crypto                 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

16 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

In my opinion if we can buy property using cryptocurrency then time will come for us to stop using fiat money because we don't need to buy things using fiat money instead we will use cryptocurrency to pay the item that we going to buy. 

Good opinion but there are some things that we need fiat money for. For small things and needed for everyday life. Because not all people uses Cryptocurrency yet. There are many things that cannot buy by Cryptocurrency than fiat money. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Well there are some company that are accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment and i think it is better than fiat. The price of bitcoin is changing in short time of period, company or establishment who accepting bitcoin can earn more profit if price of it goes up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I expect that this idea does not have much left until it is realized and that you can buy a property, a house and cars through crypto payment.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

well as it would be nice to pay something using cryptocurrency the value of the property will be different (atleast i think so) compared when your buying it using a credit card or something but using cryptocurrency is the hardest thing you can find to use for buying on property's.

• +2 1

I have found websites that accept crypto for selling cars and houses. But this is not for me because I want the price of crypto to grow a lot more first and after I make a lot I maybe use them and buy a house or car.

• +2 1

If you mean companies, I do not think that the matter has reached the acceptance of companies using cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, except for a small minority But if you are talking about buying from someone, the matter needs agreement between you and him to complete the process.

• +2 2

On 5/11/2020 at 11:24 PM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing?

I am not know about that and that someone can buy property it can happen if the owner is accepts cryptocurrency for that. So any can happen and someone can have this thing and make it and buy a house or an area a hotel or a shop and pay with it with the Bitcoin but this is only happen if the seller is want this you see? If he not wants you can not and also you need the law to allow this too because the country can say no they do not accept this sale.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It can happen. But not in near future. At this moment I'm uncertain concerning getting a house, despite the fact that there were several endeavours regarding cryptocurrencies being extra since alternatives in lots of real estate brokers, nonetheless generally in most nations around the world it is possible to obtain an automobile together with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

well this is happened in real life. one of my friend bought a bike by using btc. It's happened because the bike showroom owner has the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and he has taken payment in bitcoin. 

• +1 2

It will be more easy because you can purchase property by sitting at home and trading in crypto currency but this could be another golden chance for scammers

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I would love to understand you and your idea but I don't. You don't explain why this is a good idea to buy property with crypto. It will be nice you say but you forgot to add: because. If this is a unique way to buy property why it matters? I don't follow you at all, you made a post for no reason.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, yonkii said:

I would love to understand you and your idea but I don't. You don't explain why this is a good idea to buy property with crypto. It will be nice you say but you forgot to add: because. If this is a unique way to buy property why it matters? I don't follow you at all, you made a post for no reason.

he is asking a question. imagine if he earns 1 million dollars in cryptocurrencies, but that amount is too high to withdraw to the bank and then buy a house or car. so he asks how he did it are important to do so that the person knows how to proceed if you ever want to buy a car or home using cryptocurrencies

• +2 2
  • +3 1

This can happen and I've seen shops having how much the property cost in Bitcoin too. Same goes for cars. Bitcoin is accepted by many and this is not recent but three four years ago it was even more. But for today most people hold Bitcoin and not spend it because they think that price will rise a lot in the following years.

• +2 2

This is good thing and this will rise crypto coins value, this is make everything better and easier. Unfortunately my country don't support that at this moment. 

Edited by awwad
  • +1 1