What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

Buying any item and paying with cryptocurrencies is a good thing, but there is an obstacle, which is that currency rates are in constant fluctuation, and thus the price of the object will change every day and even all the time ... 

• +3 1

You can buy  real estate with cryptocurrency,  and many investors could soon see it as an opportunity to utilize the Blockchain to improve the market as a whole. However despite the benefits of using virtual currencies,  we are still missing out on some of the tools and infrastructure needed for such large transactions that involve digital currency and physical property. 

Certainly it is a good idea, and I think that in the future the buying process will be through the Internet and using cryptocurrencies, and at any time we can browse the commercial markets and buy anything we want without effort.

This is very good my dear friend
It is a good idea to buy real estate or cars using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin
This will be a very easy process by sending the currencies via e-mail instead of using fiat currencies

This would be great as we can send money directly to the other person This is a very good idea and I think a lot of people will benefit from it. I think it will be fairly easy to buy a property because those properties that were purchased using Bitcoins where they will act as advertisements for users of cryptocurrencies through our dealings with them will become more popular.

Those who have had the opportunity to buy a property know the enormous requirements they must meet to obtain it. Through Cryptomonedas it would save time, paperwork, and without any banking institution being present to approve the purchase or sale. In the future these large transactions will be a reality. Today there is still the uncertainty that money will be lost with the fluctuation of the currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a good thing and I think that will be possible and we will be able to buy in addition to real estate also cars and many other commodities using cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

There is nothing that will happen if you can buy properties with cryptocurrencies, this can be done in a crypto legalized countries. I have heard about many people that bought big products and properties with bitcoin, this kind of news is no more strange. 

It is a great idea and it could be realized in the near future .. I greatly expect that the digital currency will be accepted in commercial exchanges and monetary dealings.

• +1 1

It would be nice if we could do that, in my opinion we would save ourselves a lot of trouble from transferring ownership and paying money, we would be able to transfer money easily and quickly

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, it is a wonderful thing, as we can buy by converting digital currencies to the other person's account, or we can convert cryptocurrencies into cash and buy what we need.

No I get not buy the property in the crypto world and don't have a enough knowledge to the property management, but I also said that it's very unique and wonderful to buy property in this forum and a great experience. 

No I get not buy the property in the crypto world and don't have a enough knowledge to the property management, but I also said that it's very unique and wonderful to buy property in this forum and a great experience. 

What a great idea! we can send the money directly to the other person or we can convert digital currencies into real money and then buy any product we want with this money.

I think this great idea. You can buy any property by crypto currency. You can send your crypto money direct to any person account legally and buy any property. This is happened if you do this with legal method. 

Hi there greetings yes you can buy properties through cryptocurrency first of all you have to check the other party would considered as a down payment cryptocurrency if they do I think it is very good you can buy anything you want

Yes we can buy property by using cryptocurrency because we do any currency so we can make payments by using cryptocurrency there is no problem that we can buy property or some other needs by using digital currencies and Cryptocurrencies.

It's a great idea my friend, I think that in the near future we will all be able to buy everything with cryptocurrencies, not just real estate.

For me, I am sure that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future of the financial markets .

Well buying real estate with Crypto is really awesome as it's one of teh expensive thing and if we pay through btc we don't need to have bag full of money. And i have heard about this case in dubai where flats are sold with btc. But Crypto should be legal in your country for the ease in exchanging Crypto to fiat.

It would have been a good development to us because it will make transactions easy for business partners around the world and it will also be a good advantage to us because we don't have to be carrying about cheques or debit card which is not even safe this days.

TESLA is now accepting Cryptos. That is a very good thing. And in future I see a lot of business also accepting Cryptos as their mode of payment. The future is bright to be sincere. 

I agree with you, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies must be entered in all areas of life, now there are many stores around the world that have become allowed to buy and sell through bitcoin, but this matter is related to the laws in each country and the technological development taking place in it, we just have to hope Bitcoin to become a single currency for buying and selling all over the world....!!!

It will be wonderful and especially  if we can send cryptocurrencies to anybody and turn into real money and I think that will be achieved in the near future cause cryptocurrencies are the future 

It is nice to buy the property in Bitcoin, currently simple things are bought with cryptocurrencies, and in the future you will definitely be able to buy anything with cryptocurrencies.

Since it is unlikely that everyone would know who pays for a specific house, I believe that anyone will be able to launder money in this manner. I believe that this would only need to be accomplished with centralized coins, and there will be no such thing.

I think that the goal of cryptocurrencies is to reach this stage, but not all groups of society responded to the idea of cryptocurrencies and did not gain the confidence of some groups such as the elderly, but for us youth groups who are well-versed in the value of the cryptocurrency, I do not think that the idea of buying and selling through it is excluded.  At the beginning of 2022, cryptocurrency trade will begin, and I support it