Who else noticed this on Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Who else noticed this on Yobit

Hi forum members, I noticed some coin on Yobit account, so I was curious what it was because I could not recall buying any coin like this plus my btc account is still intact. Is anyone else seeing this or it is just me? @Bigpat, do you have any clue sir? 

IMG_20200511_172531.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

"New fork of BTC and USDT in 4 hours!
Fork Token Balance = BTC*10000 + USDT
99% of tokens will be moved to InvestBox

Okay, thanks for clarifying. 😀 It is in celebration for halving I guess, good one from Yobit exchange. Is it compulsory the percentage moved to the investbox be invested before it can be traded? 

Edited by Raqeebzy

I also got some water coins in my wallet but i also don't know why they are given to yobit users. But however it is a good step from yobit to give some tokens to their users. 

I noticed that too, you don't have to worry friend. Your coins are still safe because this is a giveaway to yobit users from yobit themselves. But i have some feelings that, this water coin can grow in some next days.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This coin was distributed for what you had on the balance of the Bitcoin or USDT exchange, you can sell it if you want, + your investbox has a plan that will give you 0.1% of the total number of your coins every 2 days.

This is a new currency that is traded on the Yobit platform. It was introduced to all traders. I, too, when I entered my platform, I found that this currency was presented to my account but until now I find it difficult to exchange this currency and the currencies that I can buy with this new code

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well mate I have no information about this water coin, because I can't notice my yobit exchange account, but now I check my account and verify can I also receive this water coins, but I have one doubt this water coins any value are wait some more time to increase this coin prices.

I don't receive this coin in my wallet but my brother received 2 water in his account I don't know how he got this coin I tried to do contact admin on telegram but I still did not receive any reply 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Okay, thanks for clarifying. 😀 It is in celebration for halving I guess, good one from Yobit exchange. Is it compulsory the percentage moved to the investbox be invested before it can be traded? 

Right now the "water" market is looking good. I also received some of the water tokens. Hopefully the coin won't dump instantly after people start using the investbox. 3% daily is a high percentage anyways.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I have also got Water 0.336 on Yobit exchange. I was notified about that through the email from the Yobit exchange. This is actually new for on the Yobit exchange.Fork balance was calculated as, Fork Token Balance = BTC*10000 + USDT .

Edited by Whited35

This is a new coin at yobit goes by the name water token though I haven't received any or maybe they are just giving it to those who does claim some free coins frequently.

It was given for free, it is a fork coin which was given to all bitcoin holders on the exchange and other were been moved to the investbox actually for claiming.

Thanks Yobit for this fork. The event was announced in the Telegram channel. We can find some other good opportunities in the Investbox.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

i am also got some amount of water tocken in my wallet this is like a halving gift from Yobit .i think this coin have good future in market .

thanks yobit team for this free gifts to there forums user .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

All user on Yobit exchange have this coin airdropped to his balance ,it's from the halving that yobit have share some coins to his user ,i have receive email about that,But the amount was very low 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Hi forum members, I noticed some coin on Yobit account, so I was curious what it was because I could not recall buying any coin like this plus my btc account is still intact. Is anyone else seeing this or it is just me? @Bigpat, do you have any clue sir? 

IMG_20200511_172531.jpg

Yes, my friend, I was also given a water coin on the yobit platform, according to what I read on the Telegram group that belongs to the yobit platform, that 
it is distributed as a gift according to the amount of transactions that I made such as the process of buying, selling and investing.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 5/17/2020 at 11:04 AM, bitcoinb said:

Thanks Yobit for this fork. The event was announced in the Telegram channel. We can find some other good opportunities in the Investbox.

Please can you share the Telegram channel here, I would love to join to keep updated about Yobit. So in the future, questions like this won't have to come up in the forum. Thank you

On 5/17/2020 at 11:04 AM, bitcoinb said:

Edited by Raqeebzy

yes this is a fork, a new coin made by yobit, you get an amount equal to your BTC*10000 + USDT, but 99% of it is put in an investment box similar to when YODA dropped

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dear buddy water token received as free it means  it given to the bitcoin holders as much as someone have btc in yobit exchange he got more water token as airdrop means free. So don't take any tension about it from whether it's comes Into your wallets .

I really got this currency and I invested in it in the investment fund but I do not know how I can take advantage of it I was not able to withdraw it from the investment fund as it was yesterday that I got a free currency DICE and I also invested in it

2 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

I really got this currency and I invested in it in the investment fund but I do not know how I can take advantage of it I was not able to withdraw it from the investment fund as it was yesterday that I got a free currency DICE and I also invested in it

I think somehow this token is different from other coins in the investment box on Yobit. I withdrew it from the investbox and I tried trading it but I couldn't, it needs to be amount to about 0.0001btc before it can be traded

As the new fork was announced they started giving to most active traders so they could start trading and thus investing from other pairs and exchange even more making such alt becoming bigger.

But that's not the only notice you will see at Yobit by the way, now you have DICE as well so you might be well surprised if you have been an active trader 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The Water token is presently one of the best gainers in the crypto market recently and I is worth paying now that it has a lower price.

I guess everyone got little bit water token on yobit exchange both we can't do anything with that token because that token price is very pow. If I listen to me, I will say, do not do anything with the coin because there is no benefit.