Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello guys. the halving is very close

According to this site https://bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Bitcoin halving will be about 13-14 hours

spacer.png

So what is you expectations guys?

I think that nothing special will happen. as previous halvings have shown, btc price is going up and up so the companies who stopped mining btc loss a lot of money which they could earn by mining btc.

And as statistics say btc price is going up 3-6 montth period after halving. but this year everything is going on very fast and that may change. there is a global economy crisis in lots of countries.

Share your thoughts about it guys. and don't forget to Like my post if you found it interesting.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nothing much, the hype for the halvening is over and one whale already sold, bringing price down by $2000. Perhaps more will follow and we might get another chance for buying another possible bottom, which if this dip ever happens, I think that it will be around $6k and no less. This is a hypothetical scenario that more whales, or speculative investors, will decide to sell the halvening news. I give a high chance of this happening but it doesn't mean it will. I don't have any knowledge or information on how a few major holder might think.

Yes i am also agree with you. Price will not pump up immediately.  It will take time of about 5 to 6 months to go up. As in previous halving of 2016 happens. Price goes up in 2017 after some months. 

I am really afraid of this half, but I will stop expecting because all expectations now are not in our favor and may lead to counterproductive results. I hope everyone patience and trust without putting untrained numbers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, MrGeany said:

Hello guys. the halving is very close

According to this site https://bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Bitcoin halving will be about 13-14 hours

spacer.png

So what is you expectations guys?

I think that nothing special will happen. as previous halvings have shown, btc price is going up and up so the companies who stopped mining btc loss a lot of money which they could earn by mining btc.

And as statistics say btc price is going up 3-6 montth period after halving. but this year everything is going on very fast and that may change. there is a global economy crisis in lots of countries.

Share your thoughts about it guys. and don't forget to Like my post if you found it interesting.

Thanks for your remindation mate, so guys what's can we do before the halving, is it the time to buy the bitcoin and wait for the halving, or it is the time to sell the bitcoin to USDT 

19 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Thanks for your remindation mate, so guys what's can we do before the halving, is it the time to buy the bitcoin and wait for the halving, or it is the time to sell the bitcoin to USDT 

@guatazoo nothing to do than to be a good trader. The halving was a hype and do not let us expect any significant increase of bitcoin price and let us always prepare for anytime bitcoin price will fall. 

Have you read this thread? It contains your answer. 

On 5/12/2020 at 4:40 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

@guatazoo nothing to do than to be a good trader. The halving was a hype and do not let us expect any significant increase of bitcoin price and let us always prepare for anytime bitcoin price will fall. 

Have you read this thread? It contains your answer. 

I was holding some bitcoins because of waiting for this halving, but because nothing has happened, so that's I should use my bitcoins to continue trading normally. 

5 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I was holding some bitcoins because of waiting for this halving, but because nothing has happened, so that's I should use my bitcoins to continue trading normally. 

Trading is better, when people said so, I did not believe until I learn about it myself, but, the halving effect may not be immediately. Bitcoin has started little bull run today which may increase more than $9500 soon. But I prefer trading altcoins though. 

Now bitcoin halving event completed on 12th may 2020 now we are looking forward next possible moves of bitcoin and altcoins market. Must keeps updated on whats the technical analysis told us about next moves of bitcoin. Due to no negative news of bitcoin we expected up trend of crypto market. 

So many experts and analysis says bitcoin halving latter bitcoin prices goes high and touch 50000$ dollars, but last having shows bitcoin prices not goes immediately high its take some time, then pump up and touch high prices, but now halving also completed and waiting what changes comes in crypto market.

I keep some currencies from bitcoin and the price is now good compared to the past period that bitcoin has gone through and I will wait until the half ends because I think the price will continue to rise and improve

On 5/14/2020 at 12:10 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Trading is better, when people said so, I did not believe until I learn about it myself, but, the halving effect may not be immediately. Bitcoin has started little bull run today which may increase more than $9500 soon. But I prefer trading altcoins though. 

People saying that's when the halving countdown finished, the price of bitcoin must fall half immediately, but currently I see no one talking about halving, maybe the corona pandemic has effected the halving also. 

19 hours ago, guatazoo said:

People saying that's when the halving countdown finished, the price of bitcoin must fall half immediately, but currently I see no one talking about halving, maybe the corona pandemic has effected the halving also. 

@ not corona pandemic affecting it, it is still normal that the coins will increase price or decrease price. The halving effect is it will happen can not be immediately but take a while. Did you know that bitcoin price first dropped after 2016 halving? You can check the market price over such time to know. So, the effect is not immediately and bear run may even results. 

On 5/16/2020 at 12:54 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

@ not corona pandemic affecting it, it is still normal that the coins will increase price or decrease price. The halving effect is it will happen can not be immediately but take a while. Did you know that bitcoin price first dropped after 2016 halving? You can check the market price over such time to know. So, the effect is not immediately and bear run may even results. 

Ohh! I couldn't know that thank for your informations, because I was always thinking that when the halving countdown finished, the impact starting appeared. 

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Ohh! I couldn't know that thank for your informations, because I was always thinking that when the halving countdown finished, the impact starting appeared. 

You are welcome, the impart may be immediately or not but with the last two halving, the imparts are not immediately. When I checked the whole bitcoin price history, it really helped me to know how halving is just a hype. 

The halving has already took placed. And after the halving it seems like that the prices are also in a good position. And the bitcoin price is increasing slowly. And within 3 or 6 months the price will go double than it is now. So the price seems to be going in that way after the halving. Let's see what happens actually. This will be totally an exciting thing to see. 

What is the relationship of the global economic crisis to the price of Bitcoin or the price of any cryptocurrency? Today we have two economies and not one economy, where the global economy lives in a world, and cryptocurrencies and their dealers live in another world completely that cannot be affected by the repercussions and problems of that world at all.

• +2 1

Well, the halving of Bitcoin happened several months ago, and as is usually expected, the rise in the Bitcoin price occurred after about 6 months. The price of Bitcoin has reached a new ATH, reaching 42,000$. It continues to rise until it touches 50,000$.

I don't know much about the price up and down of bitcoin.There will be no impact on the bitcoin price above my point of you.Even after bitcoin completes halves countdown, it will not matter.Even after countdown  complete, its price will continue to increase