Max Keiser Predicts $400,000 Bitcoin !! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Max Keiser Predicts $400,000 Bitcoin !!

But on what did Max Keiser rely on determining the price of bitcoin that he would reach $ 400,000, this is a very large amount

THINK POSITIVE

23 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

But on what did Max Keiser rely on determining the price of bitcoin that he would reach $ 400,000, this is a very large amount

He just randomly saying numbers I guess. He got it correct in the past that Bitcoin would rise a lot in price. He was invested early and probably made millions but didn't sell all and still holds a significant amount.

Yes, this is expected and it is possible that the price of bitcoin reaches this number, but I think it will take several years before it reaches this price.

In my opinion too he is right but we have to wait longer time to see that value of bictoin and maybe we have to wait more than decades to see that price. But i am also sure that Bitcoin has potential to reach that value if the global adoption happens so fast and everyone start using Crypto as alternative in every platform. We can see it shortly too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is very difficult to be able to predict and predict the future price of the currency because the currency market is constantly fluctuating and I think this amount is very large, but it is possible that the Bitcoin currency will reach it so the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens

On 6/7/2020 at 2:46 AM, Brand1 said:

It is very difficult to be able to predict and predict the future price of the currency because the currency market is constantly fluctuating and I think this amount is very large, but it is possible that the Bitcoin currency will reach it so the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens

Well to be honest he didn't give a date, so he just said that at some point price will reach this number. These predictions are not worthwile, but Keiser was an early investor, I think he bought Bitcoin at two digits, and he was always promoting it through interviews and through his broadcasts in RT. I have to hand it to him, he was early in Bitcoin and he has deep knowledge of it. The fact that Max Keiser is still holding and promoting Bitcoin means a lot about his character. Others that did the same have long quit supporting it so much.

Everything is possible, l can not say that BTC can not reach this number. But at the moment it is really impossible, maybe BTC needs a long time to reach 400K. 

These remain just expectations and everyone has their own forecast regarding the future price of bitcoin and I expect there will be a rally but not until it reaches $ 400,000.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, MrGox said:

Everything is possible, l can not say that BTC can not reach this number. But at the moment it is really impossible, maybe BTC needs a long time to reach 400K. 

3 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

These remain just expectations and everyone has their own forecast regarding the future price of bitcoin and I expect there will be a rally but not until it reaches $ 400,000.

It will certainly take a long time to reach there, but Bitcoin has tought me one thing.  Never say never. I remember in the beginning of 2017 when Bitcoin maximalists were laughing with predictions that it will reach $10,000. Yet it proved them wrong a few months later. Of course this prediction doesn't have a time set as McAfee did in the past, but I think that Max Keiser understands the potential Bitcoin might have.

• +2 1

On 5/12/2020 at 2:52 AM, Moaz said:

If his prediction come true then it can affect the market and the investors will panic. 

That's really a huge amount that's why I'm thinking that's really impossible to happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

A few days ago Max Keiser gave a more moderate prediction about a shorter time frame containing more details.

He explained that during the current bull run Bitcoin will reach 28k, then it will see a huge dip and restart a bull run to six figures. (link). Something that is closer to what I believe as well.

Many predictors said something like that after the last bullrun of bitcoin's price.. but i think that bitcoin would face many difficulties before reaching a high price.. not it's important to reach 20k as many experts said and then we may see a new bullrun.. so let's wait and see what would happen! but about reaching 400,000$ it may take a very long time in my opinion !

• +1 1

Indeed Bitcoin will remain the most controversial and complicated cryptocurrency to surprise us every time and exceed all expectations

Actually, these levels of bitcoin are very large levels, and I think it is not difficult for a large currency like the bitcoin currency, and it is possible to see bitcoin reaching such levels in the future in a large and clear way if many other parties have added legitimacy to it

On 8/1/2020 at 3:02 PM, MuhammadSh said:

so let's wait and see what would happen! but about reaching 400,000$ it may take a very long time in my opinion !

Indeed it may be 5-10 years later depending on many things. This price can happen and Bitcoin has such dynamic but there is need for huge demand in Bitcoin, which in my opinion can only happen by wide adoption of the Lightning Network for e-commerce and in-store purchases.

• +3 1

22 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

I do think that there might be a chance for it to get to $100000 or even higher. This is an industry that is very volatile.

There is a chance it will as we are noticing way too low selling pressure and everytime there is increased interest price is rising a lot. Although there was no major dip for months and perhaps we should be expecting one to happen.

I hope he does not get himeself a little bit head of himself , and with the way bitcoin drags everything with it , this would mean doge coin will and would also follow about 1 dollar at most but its something that we have to watch and wait see what happens to everything goes on in this market

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mwangi said:

this would mean doge coin will and would also follow about 1 dollar at most but its something that we have to watch and wait see what happens to everything goes on in this market

As you said I'm also expecting that everything goes. We can see anything happening and have to be ready, making our picks and selecting some crypto which might have potential for extreme valuations. I'm not expecting all altcoins to follow bitcoin and perhaps most of them will just pump and dump.

In fact, many predict different prices, and the fact that the price of it can soar to as much as 100,000 dollars! I think this can be expected, but it takes time. If the blockchain system is actively developed in our countries, then it can give us a result that will show a good rise in prices!

Everyone has their own expectations, some celebrities promote investment in Bitcoin while they are selling in the market to make a profit for themselves, in the money market one must think carefully before taking any step, so what some claim will go to the moon we are surprised that it goes to the bottom sometimes, but I am generally optimistic about the future Bitcoin

All the predictions touched the ground in 2020 on the halving event. And there were no place for the new prediction and btc remain stable in value.

I think Bitcoin still has potential for growth but I do not think it will get above $100K. I only say this because it will be hard to attract new investors when the coin is so expensive, and alt coins will become so cheap that market domination would even out and alts would gain price attracting investors away from BTC... 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I think btc is almost tied to the dollar like any other commodity and could only hit this kind of huge price if the value of the dollar was to plummet significantly.

I think it can reach 400k, but in the span of 5 to 10 years. It all depends if the bitcoin becomes of massive use in the population. Today let's think that we have a very small percentage of the world population that uses and saves in cryptocurrencies. When the population adopts it as one more asset, it has no limits.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, BTC Future said:

Max Keiser has always been a major proponent of Bitcoin. He understands the fundamentals and the technology Satoshi created and also understands why Bitcoin is really important for financial freedom and why it demands our attention. 

Mas Keiser had made a prediction that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 (USD) when price of Bitcoin was $1, but lately he changed his prediction into a more optimistic number. While being interviewed by Alex Jones at Inforwars he talked about the possibility of Bitcoin's price reaching $400,000 !!

We have to add on this Tim Draper's prediction of $250,000 along with the various models that predict price to rise at least 10x todays price for the next two years. Also the good news that billionaire Paul Tudor officially announced he supports Bitcoin and is also invested (probably heavily). Lastly the various predictions by many investment funds and bank reports about a good possibility that Bitcoin might soon see another bull-run.

John McAfee earlier cancelled his bet to mutilate himself if Bitcoin didn't reach 1 million USD by the end of 2020 and he even backed down from supporting Bitcoin lately. So we exclude this prediction from the list.

It is a fact that many influencers involved with Bitcoin are making claims about Bitcoin's potential for an exponential rise, and we can't deny that probably there is a good chance of price to rise a lot, in the next two years. My personal opinion is a moderate one. I am bullish and think that we have a good chance to revisit the $20,000 ATH, perhaps even during this summer. I am not confident about extreme price predictions, but I still don't completely rule out the fact that these prices might actually happen. I remember back in the beginning of 2017 that many traders and influencers were thinking that 1K was the top and laughing at $10,000 BTC predictions. 

I think that all of us have seen what Bitcoin is capable of doing and that we shouldn't exclude any possibility.

See the full interview bellow:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-surge-to-400k-max-keiser-quadruples-btc-price-forecast

I think now if it went very high I think bitcoin will reach 100,000 in about 5 more years but before that we will have historical maximums and very strong corrections but do not believe me it is just my opinion, let's hope and one day reach those maximums as the Lord says