Thanks to all members. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad19930000

Thanks to all members.

I owed the senior members in this forum they who help newbies in every situation through comments and various topics. I gain a lot of useful and helpful informations about investment,trading and the value of cryptocurrencies from the senior members posts.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:34 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello my friends. 

I would like to thank all the members who make a daily effort to help the people on this forum. 

I would like to share with you something that I have memorized the rules of this forum without reading it or even visiting it, thanks to the members who publish their platforms to help others, whether it is experiences they have lived in the world of encryption or asking one of the forum rules to alert or help members. I hope that we will stay like this helping each other and loving each other with my wishes to all of success, success and perseverance in the work. 

Every day is an opportunity to be productive so its pleasure to do posting and giving opinions about certain topic and since i am a beginner i need to learn more about grinding my way to earn more and learn more by reading senior users about their tips and experiences so here in cryptotalk its always been a win win situation for everybody.

Well mate this forum is a great way to help out every member here even if you're expert or newbie in the field of Crypto. But i highly suggest you still need to read the rules, try to visit it because that is the most important thing here in the forum so that you will never be mislead. 

On 6/6/2020 at 8:58 PM, Treat1234 said:

Everybody living in this forum we are like one body if one body needs helps the other assist him or her we should endeavor to make the forum a lovely place by making a good and constructive post.

Well, that's true mate, just continuing to help each other here by quoting someone or answering the questions of individuals so that the discussion here will be good.

I am very happy about this and did your job well I followed the advice.  In the beginning we were all like this, but now we are able to help the new ones

You are welcome buddy 🙂

I have been one of those always trying to help such Members just like you who are willing to learn more cryptocurrencies from this forum as well as being a much better User following Forum Rules.

Suggested, Helped, alerted, informed people like you which makes me a better person and also yourself by reading my statements 🙂

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as well.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

We thank every member who has been participating on this forum , who has made the forum great and so we want just to enjoy what we have been given we believe everything is just a follow strategy that can be one of the best way to keep content on this forum working perfectly so we need to keep the forum moving and your participation on this forum is what keeps it going and congratulation to every member here, if you are still here you have been one of the best members that are taking care of this forum so its important we are able to keep it clean and well organized

The Cryptotalk forum has grown so much today that everyone is very helpful to each other and everyone cooperates for everyone.  We can share our experiences and those who don't know can learn.  It is my belief that the Cryptotalk Forum will go a long way.  This forum should be kept spam free and I will always refrain from doing anything that will harm the forum.

There are a lot of good and active members in this forum and they do their best to spread the knowledge in this forum and provide assistance to the rest of the members
All thanks and appreciation to them

Life is great and enjoy it

That's right, we learned things from those members who put their effort to contribute useful content here that's why a big thanks to them for making this forum great and full of cryptoworld knowledge. 

I hope all of us continue posting and never get tired doing it so everyone will benefits. 

This forum is made so that we can exchange knowledge and learn about Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies. It is essential that we share our knowledge in here so that the others will learn from it in as sense that we are also learning from them. Through reading different topics in the forum everyday, I was able to gain new learnings from other people's experiences. Even if they went through ups and downs still they continue to fight for their desired goals. Lastly, I appreciate the members who share their various experiences and useful topic/post about Crypto World. 

On 5/11/2020 at 3:34 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello my friends. 

I would like to thank all the members who make a daily effort to help the people on this forum. 

I would like to share with you something that I have memorized the rules of this forum without reading it or even visiting it, thanks to the members who publish their platforms to help others, whether it is experiences they have lived in the world of encryption or asking one of the forum rules to alert or help members. I hope that we will stay like this helping each other and loving each other with my wishes to all of success, success and perseverance in the work. 

I also appreciate the peoples hare distributing their knowledge which they learn from this forom and spreading their knowledge on every one hare ,and we collect few of them daily its amazing Keep spreding knowlage ,Helping 

Don't Forget to share your review by clicking on ❤️ button below

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

7 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

There are a lot of good and active members in this forum and they do their best to spread the knowledge in this forum and provide assistance to the rest of the members
All thanks and appreciation to them

We, that's true mate, there's a lot of members here are now improving their posting skills to be a quality posts to avoid being deleted and also they're putting some good informations to collect some reputations because reputation is now in demand by getting paid for every reputation given to the quality post.

This is one of my favorite part here in Crypto, there are so many helpful users who giving their best when it comes on helping the others. Giving efforts to share knowledge to everyone. Thanks to this kind of people who help us grow. Someday, those who help them will be grow and help others too. Let's help each other for the growing of this great forum.

We are all here with the same intention, we should help each other by making useful posts and the best thing to do in return is to give them a reaction, it would be appreciated.

This is the purpose of the forum and of the campaign is to share the crypto knowledge between us and to learn form our faults and also to earn some of money to help us in our daily spent or to invest them on some project, so we have to stay constructive and respecting the internal rules.

• -1 1

I recommend all members to read the forum rules well and adhere to them in their posts in order to avoid deleting or banning their posts.

It is also advised to provide the best content on cryptocurrencies, this thing will give them a good reputation.

You deserve a better Internet, Earn money while you surfing the web Start using Brave browser

the value of this forum is to sharing any thing can help us of crypto talk forum or cryptocurrency, so we can said that we are a big family lifes in one house named crypto talk

Hello everyone iam also thanks to this time..... this cryptotack to get a huge of cryptocurrency so will get good income in this website anyway be connective and be thanks to all of this people bye friends...... 

Message like this could be motivated us. We need this specially when the old members also commenting on this topic to congratulate and cheer up each of us. Having these kind of exchanging motivational message can also help us each other to grow this forum together. Together we can build this forum stronger and bigger. 

Edited by Kenciuu
I double clicked the submit button

The old members should guide the new members, and alert them to the importance of adhering to the rules of the forum and not violating them, as many new members do not pay any attention to these rules, and thus expose themselves to violation and ban .

We really appreciate to forum Team,its wonderful place that help us to gain knowledge,communicate, improve our skills and achieve alot of informations we thank for giving us this opportunity tho assist each other on this planet

The post you made was a very good motivating for the members here that gives us motivation, knowledge and strategies that we can use in this forum and they guide us by posting some things that must be avoid to not getting our account ban. i hope other members here will make posting with such a good quality and inspiring.

Truly there are a ton of individuals who have great involvement with the field of encryption I have profited a ton from this discussion through the themes that I read and consistently I increase new data in this field Really this gathering and individuals merit appreciation

• +1 1

What I have done is a very good job, it is important that we all keep all the rules of the forum and always follow them because when we work inside the forum within the rules, our account will remain a permanent security

• +1 1