Thanks to all members. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad19930000

Thanks to all members.

Hello my friends. 

I would like to thank all the members who make a daily effort to help the people on this forum. 

I would like to share with you something that I have memorized the rules of this forum without reading it or even visiting it, thanks to the members who publish their platforms to help others, whether it is experiences they have lived in the world of encryption or asking one of the forum rules to alert or help members. I hope that we will stay like this helping each other and loving each other with my wishes to all of success, success and perseverance in the work. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

This is a wonderful and very important thing we must do so as we all need to gain information about this field so that we can reach success in trading and investment in cryptocurrencies that this is the responsibility of all members of the forum, especially those with experience in this field with the help of new members and beginners

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This is the one platform where we share our knowledge and gain others information to improve our knowledge, iam also thanks every member to give this information through topics are comments to share this information,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Indeed the forum rules are mostly just common sense and you can avoid warnings or bans by just being honest with your work. Try to write something extra on each of your replies, as personal experience, some detail that wasn't discussed, your opposition to the subject, and try to cover your thoughts as detailed as possible. There is no reason to just spam replies without offering something as well. This is what forums are about, exchange of information, knowledge, ideas and opinions.

• +1 1

Certainly, we should thank all members of the forum who are doing a great job helping the new members by spreading their knowledge and successful experiences in the crypto world, and always remind them to adhere to the rules of CryptoTalk and explain these rules understandably to everyone, we must always help each other in this forum

• +1 2

You are welcome friend, this forum is good because we communicate many people from different countries like one family and we help each other. The aim of the forum is to help many people to gain crypto knowledge and its that what you will get if you will follow the rules. 

• +1 1

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

That was a really motivational post. I hope we will together make this forum even more awesome than it already is. We could overtake Bitcointalk if we wanted to.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

all of us members need to work together in order to make the forum a great place to learn and discuss about crypto currencies

Yes, we must thank all the members who share their beneficial experiences in this forum because we learn from them every new day.

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend, and I personally thank all of you for making good posts for everyone here that posts they all benefit from. I have benefited a lot from working on this site and have been able to earn real money. Thank you all.

Yes , its definitely because of the members who have always been there to help new members who have been here and has also helped us by their valuable information.  I will be obliged yo them always for this.

• +1 1

For the beginnersthere are many topics and content related to the issues that the senior members have gone through they have given their experience and solutions of that problem this will help the bugineers  a lot to relate with them and their problems even they can give the reviews and experience that is the best part of this campaign to motivate yourself.

• +1 1

This forum is not only for getting money from pay per post campaign. We are here to get knowledge and experience of each other. This is best learning forum.And it can't be successful with out our contribution. So share your experience and knowledge and make other to get benefit from it. 

• +1 2

Download Atomic wallet now and put promo code 19Z368 and get 15 AWC of 6.5$.

Really there are a lot of members who have good experience in the field of encryption I have benefited a lot from this forum through the topics that I read and every day I gain new information in this field Really this forum and members deserve appreciation

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

We wish you success too as you continue working in this forum and it's always a good thing to help one another here because we are one family despite of coming from different regions or parts of the world we share the same crypto knowledge.

• +1 2

i notice all the time that you create some good quality content post and your comments too aree very appreciable.i wish you all the best and more success in the forum and crypto.as this forum value to its most working members

Yes I want also to give thanking for users

Who help us in the working here 

And getting daily benefit from their links

And those posts my friend 

• -1 1

Helping other is always a responsibility for every people.We can create a much better community just by helping the in need.There are so many senior and experienced and active member,who always try to help the beginners or if anyone have done some mistake,they always give advice how to recover that.Many many thanks to everyone. 

• +2 1

That's how we should help each other to improve this excellent forum and thank us for giving us the opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies  

I agreed with you, we all working here and sharing our knowledge. Gradually this forum improving too much because now we can't see scam and bad posts. I'm learned so many things about Cryptocurrency from this forum so thanks everyone.

Yes my friend we are here like a family , we help each other , if someone need something , every here can help him , he do , because we are here have the same dream , so we can help each other to developing our self , and so to developing this great forum.

This forum has been created so that we can always help each other, so we must always cooperate and we must provide all the useful information we have to the members.

I think that unity and mutual assistance on forum is key for development and improving this site. We need to be active here and then community will be increasing 

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

Thanks also to the team of this forum who developed this kind of platform that helped many of us. We are so grateful being part of this and be able to earn,learn and help others in different part of the world. 

• +1 1