A Question for seniors and experienced members. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

My friend, we know that we cannot accurately predict the price of bitcoin, especially that bitcoin in the coming period is about half, but I expect the price to exceed $ 10,000 and more in the next two months.

Nice question. But cause of many problems it is just harder to predict it. l mean if some problem will be solved, BTC price can be 15k-20k. Maybe higher than l predicted, that is why we can see the days BTC price was 10k during the corona, BTC can survive from corona. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

First one think remembere bro senior are junior not matter in price prediction, because in crypto no one predicts crypto currency prices accurately, because its depends demand and supply and some times big whale's also manipulate crypto prices, but in my opinion bitcoin prices touch 12000$ dollars in next 2 months.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

8 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Nice question. But cause of many problems it is just harder to predict it. l mean if some problem will be solved, BTC price can be 15k-20k. Maybe higher than l predicted, that is why we can see the days BTC price was 10k during the corona, BTC can survive from corona. 

So you are saying that 15K will be obtained during this summer. I guess it might have that chance, still we have to see how the halvening will play out and how much hashpower will be lost, if any will, and if this hashpower begins recovering. We all know that Bitmain has delayed deliveries of the new ASICS's to miners and I've read that some miners will receive them today. Waiting I guess to see what will happen. 

it's hard to predict but since the halving is almost here, there can either be a drop and then an increase in price or we may begin to see immediate increase

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We are very likely to see a volatile market from now till end of May as it was last week. So, I believe we should start seeing little changes from July on. If you have been holding bitcoin, just keep holding for now. Now, is not definitely time to sell. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I believe that the market is now seeing a good increase in prices for all coins, this is a positive indicator before halving, so for more than a month prices will rise for coins. Good luck

Prediction about bitcoins in current situation is very difficult because the halving is in tomorrow and the market is now going crash  so anything to predict very much difficult and I think this is the time for the beginners to stay away themselves from investment because anytime the situation can go opposite to their prediction.

• +1 1

See the market is now showing an upward going graph and that is a good sign actually for the members here as the time comes if investing now can get a good amount of profits in the next months bit that too has a limitation of the pandemic that id Coronavirus as that is why everything has been unpredictable now.

• +1 1

In my opinion, bitcoin in June-July will grow to the level of 12000-14000 dollars, recently there was a slight drop in the price, but bitcoin has almost recovered from it 

No body can predict exact price of bitcoin or other crypto currencies. It is a market. There are several Factors which affect the price of market. But i think price will increase up to 12000$ in next two months. 

• +1 1

We really can't give you a good prediction no one can have the Exact price,you can see with fall of the price yesterday,just advice when it's up sell and when down buy . That's who i work

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Nobody knows what will happen completely, not the elderly, not even the very young, but I think it will rise because the currency rates are affected by previous dates and interact with them.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, i don't believe that much in bitcoin price predictions but i think this month will be good and the price will grow high and maybe it can reach even 10,000 dollars. I think bitcoin halving may help to increase price and it can even reach more than 10k dollars.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin price currently is hard to give its prediction in two months time but after halving we will see exactly what is the way forward for it's price either a pump or dump and as for me I'm expecting a pump atleast to 15k or above in two months time if businesses around the globe resume to normal.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Well for me, the price of bitcoin after 2 months will be playing around $7000 to $8000 i think because when the bull run comes, many people will now sell their bitcoins and no one are buying it so expecting the dumping of it.

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 11:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Even the experience doesn't help in this case. There are several different models how this will play out, and your guess is as good as mine. But everyone seems to agree on one thing: In the long run we will moon.

• +1 1

Im not sure , but i think we can see bitcoin at 12000$ or 13000$ maybe more , in this 2 months , because yesterday was was halving of bitcoin , we can see bitcoin rise to a big amount after some months , for that i think in this 2 months we can see bitcoin price at 12k or 13K $.

• +1 1

I guess no one can predict Bitcoin upcoming price but according to now Bitcoin price will goes more down around $7000 and maybe 2 months after Bitcoin price will go around $8500 to $10000.

• +1 1

Good friend predicting the price of Bitcoin is a complex topic but according to what I have read from several analysts and experts Bitcoin will increase its value in the middle of this year to about 20000$ hopefully so

On 5/11/2020 at 4:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Well, I am not sure about this but I think june and july will not be good to crypto. Well, now is the halving season of bitcoin right? I think after this halving, bitcoin will suddenly drop to 3000 dollars in the month of june and july. June and July will not be a good months for bitcoin but a good time for us to buy some crypto.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Nobody can give you an accurate answer to your question, but it is more likely that the price of bitcoin will rise in June and July and it may exceed $ 10,000

• +1 2

The cryptocurrency market has been experiencing very large fluctuations since the beginning of the year and it is difficult for anyone to be able to anticipate the price the cryptocurrency will reach, but it is very likely that it touches $ 15,000 so we have to wait and watch what happens in the coming period

We can not predict the price of Bitcoin with the 100% accuracy. You know Bitcoin price will be generally in the very high volatile state in the cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin halving event has been already concluded so let's see what would happen next. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1